Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) (43170 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Angelina Oyakhilome's 80th Birthday: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Mother Celebrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by CastedAyo: 5:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God Pastor Enoch Adeboye on Friday celebrated his first son Adeolu Adeboye on his birthday, Igbere TV reports.

Adeboye prayed in a post across social media platforms that his son would continue to grow in strength and glory.

“Today I say a happy Birthday to my First Son Adeolu Adeboye, I pray that God will continue to take you from strength to strength and from Glory to Glory in Jesus name,” said Adeboye.

https://twitter.com/PastorEAAdeboye/status/1355129448127934469?s=20

The celebrant’s mother Folu Adeboye also had words for him.

“Dear Deolu, I have watched you grow up into that man that God himself is pleased with. I pray that you will continue to be relevant in the affairs of God in Jesus name. Happy Birthday, Son,” she wrote also on social media.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKoPmVuJC-G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Adeolu’s siblings have also celebrated him on social media.

He is the first of four children born to Adeboye.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Bola146(f): 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin Happy birthday to Pastor Adeolu ...

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
May he also give heaven a reason to celebrate him. Amen!

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
The Joy of Seeing your kids grow and live in the way of the LORD is Unquantifiable and Undescribeable..

I Remember the days when my mum will go to her inner closet and cry to GOD for the salvation of her Children.
Then, I was dining and whining in sin as a Guy man despite all the preaching I was getting.
I will come home an Hear my Mum crying to GOD for my Salvation.

Today, I am the young man Hungry for GOD and willing to Die for the Gospel.
Today I am a Preacher of the Raw undiluted Gospel of JESUS.
My Siblings today are all GOD

All these are because of a Praying Mother

Few months ago I had a conversation with my Momsei on the phone and I said " Your Prayers of yesteryears is what made me what I am in Christ today. She was Speechless! Moved to tears and Joy all at the same time

Happy Birthday Brother !

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by adadike(f): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Happy birthday sir. Your parents are proud of you and I pray that we all become children our parents will be proud of as well

9 Likes

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Uyi168: 6:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Thought Oga Leke, the marlian was the even the first son..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by vastolord4(m): 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
More grease to what drives you.. hbd omo pastor
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Nackzy: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy Birthday Man Of God

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2021
I heard this man is a millionaire in dollars and a billionaire in naira.

But when Jesus was on Earth, he was a very simple man.

Hmmm.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by ForeThinker: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Issorite

Happy Sunday
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by thoollz: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday. At least he's not a talkative like his younger brother(Lékè).

3 Likes

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2021
When will Adeboye retire from scamming

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by datola: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Father proud of his son and son proud of his father.

Happy Birthday!

7 Likes

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by PortableToDynam(m): 9:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Nackzy:
Happy Birthday Man Of God

Lazy Nigeria youth... Which mummy are you wishing happy birthday?
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by landmark86: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
Uyi168:
Thought Oga Leke, the marlian was the even the first son..

How old is Leke that he will be the first born?
Don't you no the age of Daddy Adeboye
Bros park well joor

17 Likes

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Nackzy: 9:28am On Jan 31, 2021
PortableToDynam:

Lazy Nigeria youth... Which mummy are you wishing happy birthday?
grin grin hahahahaha i know say person must talk
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Oyiboman69: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
May the lord almighty bless your familly....

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Leke, the pastor son like Yahoo Boy
Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by StubbornGENIUS: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by PortableToDynam(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Nackzy:

grin grin hahahahaha i know say person must talk

Happy Sunday bros

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Queenlovely(f): 9:30am On Jan 31, 2021
see pastor Adeboye does not need DNA test

this man is his son, na carbon copy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2021
The Heir to the Throne

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Seyi8750: 9:30am On Jan 31, 2021
may God continue to increase your knowledge and wisdom. And may He grant you good health and strength to deliver His words to the people till your last breath. Have a memorable birthday!

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by RRodwave(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
kiss ok

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Sodiquinone:
When will Adeboye retire from scamming

Till his followers get sense, which they won't

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Nairalandian:
I heard this man is a millionaire in dollars and a billionaire in naira.

But when Jesus was on Earth, he was a very simple man.

Hmmm.
shey him na jesus?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by pennyland(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2021
Happy birthday first fruit of the family

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by moneyissweet(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2021
isiodo.

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2021
Thank you, father. ❤❤❤

Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Adeolu Adeboye Birthday: Pastor Adeboye, Wife Celebrate First Son (Photo) by Truefaith: 9:44am On Jan 31, 2021
"You, Stay Here Or Your First Son's Life"!

Pastor Enoch Adeboye says he remains in the Redeemed Christian Church of God because "God" threatened to kill his first son the day leaves the church!

Does this sound like anything the God of the Bible would do?

Do we have an example of God killing anyone's first son because the person refused to serve Him?

You think this is unimportant?

It speaks directly to the issue of which god talks to Pastor Adeboye.

We know which god maintains his rule by threats, hostage-taking and murder.

As Pastor Adeboye, his family and his followers celebrate the first son's birthday, they should use the opportunity to check the amount of evil Pastor Adeboye does to the glory of the Blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and the character of the true God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzDDblJ56h8

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Nazareth Crusade: New York Times Celebrates Prophet (Photos) / My New Pastor Goes To The Beer Parlour To Drink; Now We're Loosing Members Daily / Chelsea Jersey Is A Free Ticket To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.