Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? (2938 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by FrankGiel: 9:45am On Sep 27, 2017
A viral video about a month ago shows Nnamdi kanu daring the Nigerian military.. His words were '' I’m a Biafran and we are going to crumble the zoo. Some idiots who are not educated said that they’ll arrest me, and I ask them to come, I’m in Biafra. If any of them leaves Biafra land alive, know that this is not IPOB. Tell them what I said. Tell Buhari that I am in Aba and any person who comes to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in Biafra land will die here. I’ll never go on exile I assure you ........ ”
As we all know the 'Python'/ZooArmy danced in Aba. The Python left Aba alive. is it safe to assume that 'this isn't IPOB'?? Nnamdi seems to have absconded when he was needed the most..
Is IPOB all mouth and no action?? Is Nnamdi KANU as brave as he says.. Is Nnamdi KANU a coward??
Time will tell!

See video Evidence of Nnamdi KANU bragging.. Scroll to 2:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjJvsyCO1Zs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by nototribalist: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2017
At least he's better than this rat that was killed by his Arewa masters in prison. MKO abimumu

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by checkolatunji: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2017
FrankGiel:
A viral video about a month ago shows Nnamdi kanu daring the Nigerian military.. His words were '' I’m a Biafran and we are going to crumble the zoo. Some idiots who are not educated said that they’ll arrest me, and I ask them to come, I’m in Biafra. If any of them leaves Biafra land alive, know that this is not IPOB. Tell them what I said. Tell Buhari that I am in Aba and any person who comes to arrest Nnamdi Kanu in Biafra land will die here. I’ll never go on exile I assure you ........ ”
As we all know the 'Python'/ZooArmy danced in Aba. The Python left Aba alive. is it safe to assume that 'this isn't IPOB'?? Nnamdi seems to have absconded when he was needed the most..
Is IPOB all mouth and no action?? Is Nnamdi KANU as brave as he says.. Is Nnamdi KANU a coward??
Time will tell!

With all the chest beating ? Yes

Bhet wait oo Op

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by dlondonbadboy: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
At least he's better than this rat that was killed by his Arewa masters in prison. MKO abimumu

Lol. . But your moniker. ... lipsrsealed
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by checkolatunji: 9:54am On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Buharimustgo: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2017
Op is it that you don't have anything meaningful to do with your precious time again?
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by attackgat: 9:55am On Sep 27, 2017
There is nothing brave about the Nigerian Army invading an area and shooting unarmed people.

The only cowards here are the Nigerian Army who cannot do anything against Boko Haram, Niger Delta Avengers or even Herdsmen.

But as soon as the hear that Kanu and IPOB are not armed, they suddenly remember that guns are meant for shooting.

Kanu is not a coward, he returned to Nigeria and stood up for his beliefs. But I dont expect him to present himself to be killed like a Chicken just because it is the Nigerian Army either.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by kitaatita: 10:08am On Sep 27, 2017
The Kanu boy over-rated his support base. He obviously thought that he had more support than those that paraded the streets for him.

If he was a good listener, he would have taken to the counsel of Igbo who admonished him when he went to Atlanta to solicit for weapons. He should have known that Ekweremadu and Abaribe were playing politics. He should have known that FFK and Fayose were only using him to fight their own cause. He should have known that wars are not fought on Nairaland. He should have known that other Igbo who were not in support of his utopian Biafra are not his enemies and never hated him.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by intruxive(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Yes he is, an ojukwu wannabe grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by KanuIsCursed: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2017
KANU right now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by libertyhope2017: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
Afonjas worrying about IPOB and Igbos as usual.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Goke7: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2017
kitaatita:
The Kanu boy over-rated his support base. He obviously thought that he had more support than those that paraded the streets for him.

If he was a good listener, he would have taken to the counsel of Igbo who admonished him when he went to Atlanta to solicit for weapons. He should have known that Ekweremadu and Abaribe were playing politics. He should have known that FFK and Fayose were only using him to fight their own cause. He should have known that wars are not fought on Nairaland. He should have known that other Igbo who were not in support of his utopian Biafra are not his enemies and never hated him.

grin when fayose should be looking for where Kanu is to be sure of his safety, instead he went ahead to declare his presidential ambition. You see life?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by ogmask: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2017
FrankGiel:
Time will tell!

Sure he is.

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Gotze1: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2017
nototribalist:
Yinmu, shifting goal post as usual. Everything to the pigs is drinking tea and poison. Even their acclaimed hero that wasted their mumu parents for fun and then run away died a cripple, useless. They prefer talking about heroic awoo and abiola. Shiorrr. Op, jare, that hunchback albino is a chronic coward like his kinsman that ran at night to Abidjan after suyanize his zombie kinsmen.

10 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by solid3(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2017
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Throwback: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2017
He is a dramatist and a clown.

A pioneer of the travelling circus troupe entertainment in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Throwback: 11:21am On Sep 27, 2017
attackgat:
There is nothing brave about the Nigerian Army invading an area and shooting unarmed people.

The only cowards here are the Nigerian Army who cannot do anything against Boko Haram, Niger Delta Avengers or even Herdsmen.

But as soon as the hear that Kanu and IPOB are not armed, they suddenly remember that guns are meant for shooting.

Kanu is not a coward, he returned to Nigeria and stood up for his beliefs. But I dont expect him to present himself to be killed like a Chicken just because it is the Nigerian Army either.

The OP is asking the question based on a vow Kanu made just a week before he fled. Nobody is asking you to evaluate if coming to Nigeria was a brave move or not?

Besides you all claim he was setting a trap for the government by coming to Nigeria.

He made threats and vowed to destroy the zoo army and bring back Buhari's head, but one week later Ohamadike was on the run creating new world records in sprints.

So you expect the army to go unarmed against a maniac and his mob? You expect the army to run away when the IPOB terrorists attacked with stones and sticks and petrol bombs?

And you and others like you would have come online to gloat that you chased away the zoo army from your territory? You would have boasted that your illegal IPOB defeated an army on lawful national duty.

It is better you are seen groaning than gloating.

8 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Yyeske(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2017
What kind of question is this? Even his followers know he's a coward he ran away from the war front even before the first bullet was shot.

4 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by FrankGiel: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2017
checkolatunji:

With all the chest beating ? Yes

Bhet wait oo Op
grin
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by FrankGiel: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2017
attackgat:

Well he doesn't seen to be a man of his word based on his previous statements
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by plaetton: 11:57am On Sep 27, 2017
Let it be said again:
" Mockery is The Homage The Coward Pays To The Brave".

That A man armed with only a microphone can put fear, and shake up a system is a monumental feat of bravery that the people who dot Nairaland may never find in their own genealogy in a thousand years.

Nnamdi Kanu's name has already earned immortality in the annals of history.

The serious chorus of " Restructuring" we hear reverberating in every corner of Nigeria is evidence of his victory.

Nigeria will never be the same.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2017
plaetton:
Let it be said again:
That A man armed with only a microphone can put fear, and shake up a system is a monumental feat of bravery that the people who dot Nairaland may never find in their own genealogy in a thousand years.

Nnamdi Kanu's name has already earned immortality in the annals of history.

The serious chorus of " Restructuring" we hear reverberating in every corner of Nigeria is evidence of his victory.

Nigeria will never be the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by orisa37: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
No. He's just Smack Down.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by plaetton: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Throwback:

The OP is asking the question based on a vow Kanu made just a week before he fled. Nobody is asking you to evaluate if coming to Nigeria was a brave move or not?

Besides you all claim he was setting a trap for the government by coming to Nigeria.

He made threats and vowed to destroy the zoo army and bring back Buhari's head, but one week later Ohamadike was on the run creating new world records in sprints.

So you expect the army to go unarmed against a maniac and his mob? You expect the army to run away when the IPOB terrorists attacked with stones and sticks and petrol bombs?

And you and others like you would have come online to gloat that you chased away the zoo army from your territory? You would have boasted that your illegal IPOB defeated an army on lawful national duty.

It is better you are seen groaning than gloating.
" Mockery Is The Homage The Coward Pays To The Brave"

Unfortunately, most of you are not trained to think beyond the surface, a rather great disappointment I find among Nigerians.

You're all like surface dwelling cretins too afraid to think beyond what is on the surface.
Nnamdi Kanu never boasted of a military defeat against the Nigerian Army. Only kindergarten kids like you understood his statements in that way.

And only really stuuupid adults would mock Nnamdi Kanu , an unarmed civilian rabble Rouser , for not physically confronting an armed battalion of soldiers sorounding his home.

Foreigners who read posts like yours would ask if most Nigerian adults were really that stuuupid .

1 Like

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Throwback: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
plaetton:

" Mockery Is The Homage The Coward Pays To The Brave"

Unfortunately, most of you are not trained to think beyond the surface, a rather great disappointment I find among Nigerians.

You're all like surface dwelling cretins too afraid to think beyond what is on the surface.
Nnamdi Kanu never boasted of a military defeat against the Nigerian Army. Only kindergarten kids like you understood his statements in that way.

And only really stuuupid adults would mock Nnamdi Kanu , an unarmed civilian rabble Rouser , for not physically confronting an armed battalion of soldiers sorounding his home.

Foreigners who read posts like yours would ask if most Nigerian adults were really that stuuupid .

I wonder what a sane mind would think listening to Kanu's radio broadcasts and watching his videos while supposedly on bail?

Whatever it takes to put down a rabid dog is very much welcomed.

I reckon his supporters who were indoctrinated with suicidal stupidity to challenge an army that was on about its lawful duty that was already broadcasted to all and sundry, perished for a stupidity that slick Kanu invited, commanded and goaded them to.

While he was running away, his stupid zombies were chattering buses and heading to the same death that Kanu was fleeing from while calling on his zombies to come and waste their own lives.

Those who got halted on the way and trained how to swim in the mud in a bid to win Olympic gold for Nigeria, would forever be grateful to the soldiers who changed the suicidal course of their hitherto destiny to a patriotic course swimming for the national cause.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by plaetton: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
Throwback:

I wonder what a sane mind would think listening to Kanu's radio broadcasts and watching his videos while supposedly on bail?

Whatever it takes to put down a rabid dog is very much welcomed.

I reckon his supporters who were indoctrinated with suicidal stupidity to challenge an army that was on about its lawful duty that was already broadcasted to all and sundry, perished for a stupidity that slick Kanu invited, commanded and goaded them to.

While he was running away, his stupid zombies were chattering buses and heading to the same death that Kanu was fleeing from while calling on his zombies to come and waste their own lives.

Those who got halted on the way and trained how to swim in the mud in a bid to w

Shaking my head as I read this kindergarten babble.

What a country, populated with happy, stuuupid slaves and serfs.

Let me say it again my little dumb dumb friend:
A Dead freedom fighter is better than a happy slave.
And,
"Mockery Is The Homage The Coward Pays To The Brave".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Throwback: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
plaetton:

Shaking my head as I read this kindergarten babble.

What a country, populated with happy, stuuupid slaves and serfs.

Let me say it again my little dumb dumb friend:
A Dead freedom fighter is better than a happy slave.
And,
"Mockery Is The Homage The Coward Pays To The Brave".

I repeat, it is better to have them groaning than for terrorists and enemies of the state to be gloating.

If you want anything in a democracy, you know the democratic path to follow in order to make your hitherto unlawful demands become lawful and constitutional demands.

But that was too civil and too involved a process for a terrorist dictator to follow. How would a man that relishes the worship of his fellow men kissing his feet like Saddam Hussein whose armpits were kissed in dictatorial worship, stoop so low to conform to global democratic norms of constitutional leadership and political compromise.

Funny the same terrorist and dictator who had no good words for anyone with a contrary opinion, most especially those who even possess the constitutional power, authority and representation of the people he wanted to usurp their franchise, was always quick to mention UN conventions as though he was civil enough to comprehend its finer details.

5 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Nemesis1: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rhetoric question
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Gotze1: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nemesis1:
Rhetoric question
e pain am
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by plaetton: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Throwback:

I repeat, it is better to have them groaning than for terrorists and enemies of the state to be gloating.

If you want anything in a democracy, you know the democratic path to follow in order to make your hitherto unlawful demands become lawful and constitutional demands.

But that was too civil and too involved a process for a terrorist dictator to follow. How would a man that relishes the worship of his fellow men kissing his feet like Saddam Hussein whose armpits were kissed in dictatorial worship, stoop so low to conform to global democratic norms of constitutional leadership and political compromise.

Funny the same terrorist and dictator who had no good words for anyone with a contrary opinion, most especially those who even possess the constitutional power, authority and representation of the people he wanted to usurp their franchise, was always quick to mention UN conventions as though he was civil enough to comprehend its finer details.

Again, a minimum education would have afforded you the meaning of terrorist.
In this your upside down Zoo, a truth teller is the terrorist.
Continue in your delusions.
But when someone tells you that you live in a zoo, you get upset.
Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by Throwback: 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
plaetton:

Again, a minimum education would have afforded you the meaning of terrorist.
In this your upside down Zoo, a truth teller is the terrorist.
Continue in your delusions.
But when someone tells you that you live in a zoo, you get upset.

A truth teller whose authority, leadership and truth is not recognised by the constitution, yet demanding like a mad man that he must be given a date for a referendum?

An illegal and bigoted usurper seeketh for a referendum date, but will have no date revealed to him except the date of his own criminal conviction.

3 Likes

Re: Is Nnamdi Kanu A Coward?? by ashjay001(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Throwback:

A truth teller whose authority, leadership and truth is not recognised by the constitution, yet demanding like a mad man that he must be given a date for a referendum?

An illegal and bigoted usurper seeketh for a referendum date, but will have no date revealed to him except the date of his own criminal conviction.

I hail o! Such much fortitude, not to descend to his level of insults!?

Fools claiming intellectuals!? Always twisting d narrative to fit their story.

God is great, for creating men such as this, who have the amazing ability to see only that which they wish to see, to d detriment of an overall view.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Nnamdi Kanu Was Hitting So Hard On FG / Come Oh! Atiku & Osinbajo Attend The Same Church?? / Thief! People Booed Oshiomole at a Polling Unit in Ogun State. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.