Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Gov Okorocha, Shame On You For Soliciting And Receiving Birthday Gifts From Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Okorocha, Shame On You For Soliciting And Receiving Birthday Gifts From Poor (436 Views)

Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Okorocha, Shame On You For Soliciting And Receiving Birthday Gifts From Poor by Akachukwuroland: 10:04am On Sep 27, 2017
GOV OKOROCHA, SHAME ON YOU FOR SOLICITING AND RECEIVING BIRTHDAY GIFTS FROM POOR APC FAITHFULS

Uche Onyeagucha Esq. (APC Leader, Imo State,South East and Nigeria)

Your Excellency Sir, it has come to my notice that my LGA (Owerri West) paid you a birthday visit and at the end of the visit they presented you with gifts of ten bags of rice, one Cow and drinks, which you happily received and stored.

I have decided to protest against this your bad habit of soliciting and receiving gifts from our poor APC faithfuls every Christmas and on your birthdays from each of the 27LGAs in the State. By your action, you make these folks poorer. Note that your method of soliciting is but subtle coercion.

May I remind you that these poor APC faithfuls grudgingly present these gifts to you. They do so on the false belief that they will get some patronage from you.

In case you think that these gifts are a show of peoples love for you, I will want to see how many gifts you will receive on your 57th birthday or during Christmas of 2019 when you will have left office. You ought to be giving these poor party faithfuls rather than taking from them.

It is a common Igbo practice that when poorer people bring food gifts to the rich which otherwise they badly need, you thank them for their thoughtfulness and return the gifts to them to take care of themselves.

You really should be ashamed for soliciting by coercion and receiving from party faithfuls whom you have impoverished in your six years plus in office.

If you do not refrain from this bad habit forthwith, you will be bringing curse on your family because God is hearing the silent complaints of these impoverished citizens.

Yours Sincerely.
Uche Onyeagucha Esq.
APC Member Obinze Ward
Re: Gov Okorocha, Shame On You For Soliciting And Receiving Birthday Gifts From Poor by Marcelo290(m): 10:05am On Sep 27, 2017
Both the governor, the APC faithfuls that presented him with gifts and the writer of this crap are bunch of mentally unstable home habilis undecided
Re: Gov Okorocha, Shame On You For Soliciting And Receiving Birthday Gifts From Poor by orisa37: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2017
Akachukwuroland, that Poor man is a Solicitor for himself and Okorocha. So nothing concerns you.
Re: Gov Okorocha, Shame On You For Soliciting And Receiving Birthday Gifts From Poor by NOC1(m): 10:51am On Sep 27, 2017
poor people dont gift again?

if poor people have stopped gifting, why are they still paying tithe and offering to the super rich GOs?

Onyeaguocha is a politically displaced person in Imo State who can not win his electoral ward, he should shut up and work on his 2019 election.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of LAWCONS That Called For Ipob's Lawyer Arrest / Breaking: You Lied, Exaggerated Contract Figures, NNPC Replies Kachikwu / How Mtn Is Defrauding Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.