Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,835 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Gifty And Mr 2kay Allegedly Expecting Thier First Child. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty And Mr 2kay Allegedly Expecting Thier First Child. (643 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty And Mr 2kay Allegedly Expecting Thier First Child. by gistking22(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2017
Last week, we got a report that ex BBNaija contestant, Gifty, is expecting a child and the pregnancy belongs to her estranged ex, Mr 2Kay. We also heard that she has been holed up at her mom’s house in Badagry, Lagos.

Our source, who is a friend to Gifty’s mom’s neighbor, said she was shocked when she stumbled on Gifty at her mom’s place. She, however, said she couldn’t get a picture.

Meanwhile, Gifty recently steeped out with actress Rosaline Meurer, and she looks pregnant indeed.As of this time, Mr 2 Kay and Gifty are still silent.

CC lalasticala, my nd 44

To see more pictures;http://www.gistking.com/gifty-mr-2kay-allegedly-expecting-thier-first-child/

Re: Gifty And Mr 2kay Allegedly Expecting Thier First Child. by Swegzfreak: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2017
I smell lies
Re: Gifty And Mr 2kay Allegedly Expecting Thier First Child. by tukdi: 10:33am On Sep 27, 2017
who born monkey wey no like banana

**singing** grin
Re: Gifty And Mr 2kay Allegedly Expecting Thier First Child. by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2017
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off His Brand New 2017 Bugatti Chiron Worth $3million. / Vera Sidika Slays In New Photos / Rapper Kendrick Lamar’s 17-year-old Sister Is Pregnant With Her Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.