Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

We Need New Leaders In Africa, Thinking And Doing Leaders. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need New Leaders In Africa, Thinking And Doing Leaders. (465 Views)

Ugbaha Mohammed 'Dogo': Chief Cook Served 7 Past Nigerian Leaders, In Poverty / Nigeria Needs New Leaders With New Experiences – Olawepo-hashim / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Need New Leaders In Africa, Thinking And Doing Leaders. by Bashir75: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2017
"I want UAE Government services to be delivered to the public through mobile phones"

HH. Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.

“The Government of the future works 24/7 and 365 days a year,” Sheikh Mohammed tweeted. “It is as hospitable as hotels, fast in delivering and strong in its procedures”.
He said the aim was for government to reach people instead of them having to reach it.
“Through their smartphones we can make their lives easier,” he tweeted.
“The Government of the future is innovative and adaptive. It improves the quality of life and helps people achieve their happiness.”
In tweeted that government officials had been told that if they failed to deliver mobile services, they would be given a “farewell ceremony”.
He stressed the need for creativity, as a creative government was a developed one that “moves forward”, “breaks routine”, and can “always be number one”.
The aim of m-government, he said, was to provide information to people at anytime and anywhere.
He noted that the UAE had the best telecommunications infrastructure in the world, with about 14 million active mobile phone – an average of two per person.
“Today we want to move government information and service centers to every phone and every mobile device in the hands of users, which will allow them to place their government request from their phone wherever they are and without waiting,” he said.
“A successful government is one that goes to the people and does not wait for them to come to it.”

Black leaders keep joking with good leadership and development as if they are doing their people a favor. I can't fathom if they think. I cry for Africa.

Re: We Need New Leaders In Africa, Thinking And Doing Leaders. by Fidelismaria: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2017
embarassed
I weep for Africa
so sad
Re: We Need New Leaders In Africa, Thinking And Doing Leaders. by orisa37: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Leaders with Foresight, Insight and Hindsight and for 2019, Nigeria presents:- 1, Dangote/Iweala
2, Osinbajo/Saraki
3, Makarfi/Ekweremadu.

(1) (Reply)

No Matter How Hard I Try, If I Move To APC, My Soul Will Not Follow Me - Lamido / Obasanjo May Back His Ex-vp For 2019 Presidential Election / Anambra: See What People Are Saying On Facebook About The Military Invasion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.