Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) (51807 Views)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Asajesus(f): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
cool to know they are still together....
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Financialfree: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by kababoy: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
shocked
nairavsdollars:
Even the dog fine pass Adams sef
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by brain54(m): 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
nairavsdollars:
who fyn help?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by isahsalee: 12:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
This woman you're wicked, your mates are giving birth to babies to their husbands but, yours is dog to your husband. I don't blame you, Osho called for it.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Financialfree: 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
[s][/s]
soberdrunk:

Hahahahaha! You will not make heaven cheesy
soberdrunk:

soberdrunk:

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
thesicilian:
They dressed the dog in suit. Cute.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Myself2(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why is their dog wearing a suit,ring and eye glass tongue
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by tianshie(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
So instead of pikin, na dog Iara fit give this man.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by maxysmith(f): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by anwori(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
thesicilian:
you deserve a bottle of origin.
only interpreted this post.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Nbote(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Reasonable and serious husband and wife are supposed to pose with their shild
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by dasparrow: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
isahsalee:
This woman you're wicked, your mates are giving birth to babies to their husbands but, yours is dog to your husband. I don't blame you, Osho called for it.

Stop calling someone you don't know "wicked". Osho already has children with his late wife. Did Osho tell you he wanted more children in his old age? How long is he going to live to see them grow up? Don't we have enough fatherless children in the Nigerian society already?

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
So dog don become dia child wey dem go take picture with
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by sukkot: 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
many of yall said if adams lose power the babe will vanish. well she is still there. maybe it is true love right ?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
The dog even fine pass Oshiomole
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
I guess that's their kid. Congrat.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Congratulations to the couple on ur new arrival, welcome to the family.finally God has done it for them
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by iammolise(m): 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
This couple just makes me remember that song i used to hear on radio that time... "na monkey marry beyounce oh eh, na monkey marry beyounce oh eh... But in this case ''na monkey marry lara oh eh, na monkey marry lara oh eh.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by 12fb: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
She no go born pikin for GrandPa,,,,, wink wink wink
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by osusuallstars: 12:26pm On Sep 27, 2017
One lady, one white dog, and one black monkey
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by osusuallstars: 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
No child. OK the dog na their child
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by clogogo(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please, i noticed it was only Adams that was showing off wedding ring in style imagine. Anybody with me shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by uminem02(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
solid3:
Coke, fanta and sprit.
The sprite be like soda water
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by edgeP(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
thesicilian:
haaaaaaaaa! u just nailed it

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by wahzupguy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
thesicilian:

oh God

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by donqx: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
this man is enjoyin fresh toto
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
nairavsdollars:

true talk
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
Shey na the new piking wey Lara born for oshiomhole be that?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
DrGraveYardz:
Shawty no come for the body o grin ...

How do you know she didn't come for the body o? grin grin

Re: Adams Oshiomhole, His Wife Iara And Their Dog (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
thesicilian:

Oga, you for respect the dog because of the pretty wife. What am I even saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / PHOTOS: President Buhari With His Former Classmates In USA Today / FG Releases N388Billion To 17 States (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.