Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) (64533 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / This Snake Was Killed And Butchered In Our Generator House Yesterday Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by prigoz(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
Is it a crime that Lala likes snake

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by fistonati(m): 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
must everything be killed. we dont value animals anymore.

so much hunger in the land.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by omoseth(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is what i call double blessing.. Lala food doh set.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by soberdrunk(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
angry
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by kennystones: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
So e mean say.dem go chop 2 things.snake and antelope
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by billyG(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm!d python help dem caught an antelope.
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Istyabbas(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
Python is trending this days
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by BetaThings: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
aolawale025:
There's really hunger in Nigeria

You should be saying that data has become more affordable
Did you think Nigerians learnt to kill and eat snakes only recently?
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
how about the edibility? He sweet reach fish?
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Unlimited22: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
1,2,go.
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm

They even ate the swallowed antelope too oh... with all the toxic digestive enzymes that must have started decomposin' it whilst in the snake's belly (pythons have one of the fastest actin' digestive enzymes in the animal kingdom).

Poverty na bastard!
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by eROCK247(m): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mickeydray:
the guy above me. but why? maka why? I have waited for three years for this day to come

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by kobijacobs(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
disgusting.....ewww!!!
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by richeeyo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
The whole snakes been killed and posted on nairaland Could generate up to 20 billion naira a year if It was all kept in a place to create African first Reptile zoo But Lalasticlala in all his wisdom decides to encourage it Animal brutality, the lost of guilt of life between humans and animals, That's why some people find it easy killing fellow humans this days After all we all animals the would say

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lala don dey grind pepper......

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by cytell56: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
See
dumebiifeanyi:
A huge python that swallowed an antelope in Ile-Oluji area of Ondo state was captured, killed and butchered by residents for food recently.

PoliticsNGR learned that the python had freshly swallowed the antelope and couldn't move as digestion for snakes is usually slow and Energy draining, so some residents took advantage of the situation to kill the huge reptile.

The antelope was pulled out of the snake's stomach and also butchered for consumption. See Photos and video below;

http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/27/huge-python-caught-butchered-ondo-swallowing-antelope-photosvideo/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikLqhRCtQZQ

Double celebration. Antelope and Phyton meat mixed together
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Tapout(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
lalastica!!! Tell me ur seeing this.. Oboy ye!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by madjune(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
This people will eat anything they see.

In years to come when they become sick, they'd start blaming their village people.

Smh.

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by aolawale025: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
BetaThings:

You should be saying that data has become more affordable
Did you think Nigerians learnt to kill and eat snakes only recently?

Killing and eating snakes seems normal. I was referring to also eating the antelope the snake swallowed earlier
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Double meat �, antelope and python
Lala best moments
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by donqx: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
good
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Afritop(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
BONUS MEAL
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Greenback: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
grin
hunger bad deleoMENTAL grin
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by fabulouskeem(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lala favorites package don land..

meanwhile PM.. bang & Olufsen

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nbote(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
deebee13:
I think I'm gonna barf... This is so gross! The rate at which snakes are been killed in this country, the next generation will only identify one from pictures or on TV.

U and I dat didn't see dinosaurs and all those giant things nko, have we been abnormal.. U if U see snake now won't u run?

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Jennifer89(f): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
so them go chop the antelope join hmm
Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
deebee13:
I think I'm gonna barf... This is so gross! The rate at which snakes are been killed in this country, the next generation will only identify one from pictures or on TV.
Snake girl

1 Like

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Ohcanada(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
NA

2 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by Nbote(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
richeeyo:
The whole snakes been killed and posted on nairaland
Could generate up to 20 billion naira a year if
It was all kept in a place to create African first Reptile zoo
But Lalasticlala in all his wisdom decides to encourage it
Animal brutality, the lost of guilt of life between humans and animals,
That's why some people find it easy killing fellow humans this days
After all we all animals the would say

Some of una need slap to bring una back to reality.. See how u sat down in d comfort of wherever u are to type dat but yet ordinary rat or cockroach u'll b running up and down.. How and who will catch it?? If u want reptile zoo go into d Bush..

4 Likes

Re: Huge Python Swallowed Antelope In Ondo; Was Caught And Butchered (Photos, Video) by shallysgirl: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Exactly my thoughts.
Hunger wey dey info no be here.
aolawale025:
There's really hunger in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) / Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes / When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.