Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (15939 Views)

Who Use First Bank Savings Account For Google Adsense Payment / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2017
Emeka71:
Then that means the inter-bank exchange rate is better because if you approach the markets I can bet you that those mallam would cheat you they could exchange for you at N200 I have experienced transaction with those mallam they exchanged dollar for N200 for me when the dollar cost N385 at that time. :oThen that means the inter-bank exchange rate is better because if you approach the markets I can bet you that those mallam would cheat you they could exchange for you at N200 I have experienced transaction with those mallam they exchanged dollar for N200 for me when the dollar cost N385 at that time.
What are you saying? You probably have been dealing with crooks. Dollar wey I still exchange for $360 yesterday?
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 7:23am On Sep 28, 2017
froshb2k:

I've not heard of such name before..
Means bureau-de-change operators. They don't necessarily have to be Hausas anyway. I used the word mallams because the business is dominated by Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 7:26am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Means bureau-de-change operators. They don't necessarily have to be Hausas anyway. I used the word mallams because the business is dominated by Hausas.
Okay, thanks for that.
But where can i find them?
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by ITbomb(m): 7:29am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Yes. But to create one you'll need 2 refrees with current accounts of at least 6 months old (preferably same bank), a valid ID (int'l passport, driver's license, or national ID), and $100 initial deposit (for GTB). You can withdraw the initial deposit later, though.
I opened my GTB Dom account with zero balance (no initial deposit), talk with your account officer

2 Likes

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by xtremeTall(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2017
froshb2k:
Okay, thanks for that. But where can i find them?
ur wahala too much..

4 Likes

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2017
xtremeTall:
ur wahala too much..
Bro what's up nii.... Nairaland is for helping and sharing thoughts.... I only know the exchange marketers and the banks only........ And i've heard of bdc, so i should know the full details..
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by joyblinks(f): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2017
Hollawaley2.

I sent u a PM. pls respond.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by abuhari: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Union bank dorm acct is the best.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Withambition(m): 7:50am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

They've been acting stupid lately. In the past three months, it's been taking them about 3 days to credit my account after Adsense pays. This month, they held my funds for 4 business days.

My other Adsense pays into my GTB domiciliary account, and it has never gone past 1 business day before GTB credits my account.

My experience with Access wasn't cool, too. You have to call those ones on phone before they credit your account. The same applies to First bank at times. But I've never had to call GTB before they do the needful.
. Please, kindly advise me on SEO and how to get Adsense approval. Thanks in anticipation.
You can check www.thelegaldiary.com
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2017
ITbomb:

I opened my GTB Dom account with zero balance (no initial deposit), talk with your account officer
OK then. That's nice. But not all account officers will accept. It's smarter to try first, though.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2017
froshb2k:

Okay, thanks for that.
But where can i find them?
Simply ask anyone around you where you can exchange dollars. I'm sure you'll be directed to them.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by sketcherJ(m): 7:56am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Simply ask anyone around you where you can exchange dollars. I'm sure you'll be directed to them.
hi bro, can you please share the link of your blogs
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Legolast: 7:56am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Yes. But to create one you'll need 2 refrees with current accounts of at least 6 months old (preferably same bank), a valid ID (int'l passport, driver's license, or national ID), and $100 initial deposit (for GTB). You can withdraw the initial deposit later, though.

After I deposited the $100, can I withdraw it immediately? As in like 2nd day
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Legolast:

After I deposited the $100, can I withdraw it immediately? As in like 2nd day
Yes. And as someone just added, you can speak with the account officer to allow you open the account without the initial deposit. You may be lucky to have your request granted.

1 Like

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Thanks alot bro!
I'm now clerified......
Now, its time for blogging issues...
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
sketcherJ:
On a public forum? I can't. Not even privately. If I'm to share at all, it's with my trusted friends.

1 Like

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Oluwolex2000(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2017
froshb2k:

To Make It Easy For You!
Create a free blog at blogger.com and design your blog...
Buy a custom domain for your blog...
Then if you can't have patience for adsense to approve you(upto 3 months) then i suggest you buy an adsense account.

I will like to buy an adsence account.... How do I go about it ¡

2 Likes

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by angelTI(f): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

OK then. That's nice. But not all account officers will accept. It's smarter to try first, though.

It's not about an account officer but the bank's policy! Zero account opening balance and zero minimum balance.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Revolva(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
any bank jor
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwolex2000:

You're a nairalander right?
Goto the webmasterd thread and you'll see people who are selling their non hosted adsense account...
But bro, i will advice you to have patience for adsense approval but if you wish to buy an adsense account, then goto the thread.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2017
angelTI:

It's not about an account officer but the bank's policy! Zero account opening balance and zero minimum balance.
Well, maybe things just changed. As at December 2016, when I opened my domiciliary account with GTB, I was asked to pay $100, which I withdrew later.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by bastien: 8:24am On Sep 28, 2017
layus296:
Pls I need a blog with ad sense how do I go about it
I have adsense for sale
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Naijasimplenews: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2017
I prefer Gtbank...just received my payment with Gtb three day ago..whatsapp me on 07039529867..team#naijasimple.com
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by javacompgeek: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2017
sketcherJ:
http://www.corpershive.com
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by javacompgeek: 8:34am On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwolex2000:

I sell adsense.
U.K. And USA Adsense - 7k
Verified accounts- 30k
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by fineyemi(m): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Good topic. My fellow bloggers, am about opening a dorm account. If AdSense sent money to the dorm account, will I be able to redraw the dollar accross the counter in GTB.l and then exchange it with the hausas
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by fineyemi(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Naija AdSense for sale @15k . Hurry before some1 gets it. 08166343495
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 8:41am On Sep 28, 2017
fineyemi:
Good topic. My fellow bloggers, am about opening a dorm account. If AdSense sent money to the dorm account, will I be able to redraw the dollar accross the counter in GTB.l and then exchange it with the hausas
Yes, you'll get the dollar in cash and then change it in hausa quarters.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by fineyemi(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

They've been acting stupid lately. In the past three months, it's been taking them about 3 days to credit my account after Adsense pays. This month, they held my funds for 4 business days.

My other Adsense pays into my GTB domiciliary account, and it has never gone past 1 business day before GTB credits my account.

My experience with Access wasn't cool, too. You have to call those ones on phone before they credit your account. The same applies to First bank at times. But I've never had to call GTB before they do the needful.
plsss sir, Do u withdraw your dollar across the counter in GTB
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by fineyemi(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2017
froshb2k:

Yes, you'll get the dollar in cash and then change it in hausa quarters.
oh!! tank u. so greatful
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2017
ITbomb:

I'm planning to open one too with GTB. How did you find your referees? And which bank account did they use on the referee form. Must it be GTB referees?
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by fineyemi(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Oluwolex2000:

I have a newly approve Naija AdSense for sale. Whatsap me on 08166343495

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content / Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo / Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.