Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment (15936 Views)

Who Use First Bank Savings Account For Google Adsense Payment / Please Can I Use My Normal Savings Account To Receive Adsense Payment / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by ITbomb(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

OK then. That's nice. But not all account officers will accept. It's smarter to try first, though.
It could be because I remember he asked what I'm using the account for, I replied blogging that I am expecting payment by month end, he said how much, I said $200.
He fast forward the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Simply ask anyone around you where you can exchange dollars. I'm sure you'll be directed to them.

I hear they give fake currency some times. Is that true? undecided
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by ITbomb(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2017
NnaaMenn:

I'm planning to open one too with GTB. How did you find your referees? And which bank account did they use on the referee form. Must it be GTB referees?
You better get GTB current account referees.
I used first Bank and for 2 weeks they were telling me that the other party account officer is yet to reply, I had to look for GTB referee
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by gidimasters(m): 8:56am On Sep 28, 2017
ITbomb:

You better get GTB current account referees.
I used first Bank and for 2 weeks they were telling me that the other party account officer is yet to reply, I had to look for GTB referee

You this guy grin grin

Comman be my referee
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by ahmstrng(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2017
ITbomb:

It could be because I remember he asked what I'm using the account for, I replied blogging that I am expecting payment by month end, he said how much, I said $200.
He fast forward the process
how do you guys get soo much clicks on your ad?
mine is pretty low
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by FunmyKemmy(f): 9:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Nice thread! Following
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2017
ahmstrng:
how do you guys get soo much clicks on your ad? mine is pretty low
Targetted traffic..... High CPC rate..... SEO tricks.. I think so..
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 9:36am On Sep 28, 2017
fineyemi:
plsss sir, Do u withdraw your dollar across the counter in GTB
Yeeess.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Eze2000(m): 9:38am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Yes, I'm a blogger with many blogs.

sweet
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by ahmstrng(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2017
froshb2k:

Targetted traffic.....
High CPC rate.....
SEO tricks..
I think so..
please can you mail me any idea you have on that...
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Ekebe1(m): 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus
Yes, I'm a blogger with many blogs.

pls bro, how do I create AdSense acc and link with my bank acc?

pls bro Will need more emphasis.
if u can drop ur numb, whatsapp or fb acc as to link u up for some pls
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by sketcherJ(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

On a public forum? I can't. Not even privately. If I'm to share at all, it's with my trusted friends.
wow, do you run personal blogs or what? Is there anything secretive about a blog? Not your bank statement now, just want to see what you blog on.. This is surprising
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by hollawaley2: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
CuriousX:

This is good news,Please what rate did they use for you the last time you received payment? Is it possible for them to give you the dollars to go change by yourself? Thanks
nah, they'll convert the money into your bank account straight

1 Like

Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by nigflute(m): 10:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Hi i have been using my GTB bank account to collect my adsense earnings.
All you need to do is to go to a GTB bank and open an account (if you don't have one. You can use savings or current, but mine is savings).
Then ask them of their swift code.
Once you have your account and swift code, you have to log into your adsense account and place in the details under payment method.

Still need more, you can visit www.sandalili.com
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by fineyemi(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Yeeess.
tanks
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by fineyemi(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Naija Adsense for sale @15,000 Naira. Interested nbuyer should beep me 08166343495
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
sketcherJ:
wow, do you run personal blogs or what? Is there anything secretive about a blog? Not your bank statement now, just want to see what you blog on.. This is surprising
Yes, I run blogs owned by me. I really don't know what you mean by "personal blogs". I have two blogs that are monetized through Google Adsense and three mometized through Amazon affiliates. I have about 4 upcoming in my "incubator", though.

There's nothing secretive about blogging. The key to success is to start the right way. If you make mistakes from the start, then you've lost out!

Here's a nice article that explains how to start blogging correctly: http://webincomeplus.com/start-blog-nigeria
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by johnlvis(m): 10:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Pls can someone explain more what AdSense is all about ? Is it only for people that have Websites? Pls educate me
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Gentlevin: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2017
pls does AdSense only approve blogs created from blogger.com? Does AdSense also approve blogs created using WordPress ?
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 11:01am On Sep 28, 2017
sketcherJ:
Well, I can't disclose my blog URLs here. But I have blogs across various niches general topics, fashion, and affiliate sites centered on some fast-selling products in the US.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by CuriousX: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

They've been acting stupid lately. In the past three months, it's been taking them about 3 days to credit my account after Adsense pays. This month, they held my funds for 4 business days.

My other Adsense pays into my GTB domiciliary account, and it has never gone past 1 business day before GTB credits my account.

My experience with Access wasn't cool, too. You have to call those ones on phone before they credit your account. The same applies to First bank at times. But I've never had to call GTB before they do the needful.

Is it safe to have more than one adsense account with the same name and different banks dorm account attached to them? Will google not easily find out and then ban it? as they expect you to add all the websites you have in one adsense? What is the advantage of having more than one adsense instead of adding all your websites to one. Thanks
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by xheyi: 11:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Nice thread,
Pls I have the national id card but slip for now. Can I use it to open gtb dom account. Also, regarding the referees, is it only their account details I need?

Thanks.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by CuriousX: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2017
Emeka71:
Then that means the inter-bank exchange rate is better because if you approach the markets I can bet you that those mallam would cheat you they could exchange for you at N200 I have experienced transaction with those mallam they exchanged dollar for N200 for me when the dollar cost N385 at that time.

webincomeplus:

What are you saying? You probably have been dealing with crooks. Dollar wey I still exchange for $360 yesterday?

I have experienced it. That happens when you take dollar bills less than $100 to them. They will pay the current rate for a $100 bill but for $50 $20 $10 and $5 they price it any how. Especially $10 and $5 they price it N200 per dollar So dont take less than $50 bill to them
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2017
nigflute:
Hi i have been using my GTB bank account to collect my adsense earnings.
All you need to do is to go to a GTB bank and open an account (if you don't have one. You can use savings or current, but mine is savings).
Then ask them of their swift code.
Once you have your account and swift code, you have to log into your adsense account and place in the details under payment method.

Still need more, you can visit www.sandalili.com
When using your gtb savings account to receive adsense account, at what rate does gtb pays you..
I mean do they pay 360/$1 the current dollar rate or do they reduce the price.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by froshb2k: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
webincomeplus:

Well, I can't disclose my blog URLs here. But I have blogs across various niches general topics, fashion, and affiliate sites centered on some fast-selling products in the US.
Okay boss!
But can you tutor me more on blogging tips via email?
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by de1de1SnrAd: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2017
CuriousX:
Good Day Fam

Please i will like to know if there is any Nigerian bank whose savings account can receive Google Adsense payment. If yes i will like to know if there are any disadvantages of using a savings account instead os a dorm account. looking forward to your replies. Thank you

Please, help me. I have been trying to open an adsense account. I got stuck at where "URL site" is requested.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by xheyi: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nice thread,
Pls I have the national id card but slip for now. Can I use it to open gtb dom account. Also, regarding the referees, is it only their account details I need?

Thanks.
webincomeplus:

What are you saying? You probably have been dealing with crooks. Dollar wey I still exchange for $360 yesterday?
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by CuriousX: 12:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
de1de1SnrAd:

Please, help me. I have been trying to open an adsense account. I got stuck at where "URL site" is requested.

enter your website address there
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by Oluwolex2000(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
froshb2k:

You're a nairalander right?
Goto the webmasterd thread and you'll see people who are selling their non hosted adsense account...
But bro, i will advice you to have patience for adsense approval but if you wish to buy an adsense account, then goto the thread.

Thanks. Bro
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by webincomeplus(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
xheyi:
Nice thread,

Thanks.
The bank won't accept the slip. As for the refrees, you will be given two referral forms at the bank, one for each of them to fill.
Re: Adsense: Which Nigeria Bank Savings Account Can I Use To Receive Payment by de1de1SnrAd: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
CuriousX:

enter your website address there

Many thanks for responding. Pls pardon me; does that means I have to have personal website before I can have an adsense acc. If so, pls can you connect me to anyone (reliable) that can give breakdown on how to get one. Once again, thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Announces Focus Areas For 2018, Users To See Less Public Content / Wakabobo Blogger Released From Custody One Week After His Arrest (photo / Differences Between A Website, A Blog, And A Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.