Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! (571 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / What Happened After I Lied On My CV / How Do I Include Awaiting Result In My CV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! by Wunmi7: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Please, I need someone to please check my CV for me. If the right format has been used and if it can always get past application process. I understand some Cvs dont because of inappropriate use of words, so, pls I need someone good in this aspect to pls check for free for me plss. Thank you.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! by flyfit(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Wunmi7:
Please, I need someone to please check my CV for me. If the right format has been used and if it can always get past application process. I understand some Cvs dont because of inappropriate use of words, so, pls I need someone good in this aspect to pls check for free for me plss. Thank you.

Send to training@spyhubonline.com
Re: I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! by serverconnect(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
SEND IT TO ME
Re: I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! by madri4u: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
If u want to check ur cv for grammatical error etc visit www.cvwordchecker.com and copy and paste ur cv on d space provide, ur cv will be review with grammatical errors. Green means good words, Red means bad words.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! by Wunmi7: 4:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
@flyfit I just sent it to you. Thanks alot, God bless you. Will be awaiting your reply.

@serverconnect I tried emailing you through your profile but it isn't going o, pls kindly drop ur email too. Thank you.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! by Wunmi7: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
@flyfit I just sent it to you. Thanks alot, God bless you. Will be awaiting your reply.

@serverconnect I tried emailing you through your profile but it isn't going o, pls kindly drop ur email too. Thank you.

@madri4u thank you too. I'm grateful.
Re: I'm In Need Of A Reliable Someone To Check My CV Please!! by missyojo(f): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
please I need someone to review mine too, can I send it? Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Job Whtsapp Group / Npower : Pls How True Is It That Nteach Applicants Are Mostly Posted To Primary / Jobs In USA: CDL-A Delivery Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.