Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies (35383 Views)

9th Assembly: Senate To Officially Inform Buhari, International Bodies Of Commen / Nigeria Withdraws Membership From 90 International Bodies / Breaking: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Okoroawusa: 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:
I believe one day I will be proud to call nigeria my country

Amen!
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by ehissi(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
SillyMods:

No sense in this post.

Next time, use the brain God has given you for free.

What's the benefit of belonging to 310 organizations and paying huge millions of dollars to remain there if they don't add value to us?

Wailers should wail with sense abeg.

This your post sef is very awkward! Is it the organisation that will make itself of benefit to you or you that will maximise benefits that membership provides.

The same way you or your parents can send you to the University, pay your fees and encourage/advise you to study hard but cannot make you pass courses nor force you to graduate, is the same way organisations can offer you membership, encourage you to attend summits, sign Bi-lateral agreements but they cant force you to maximise your membership in anyway that will be beneficial to you.

Either you lack vision as a leader, or are just too damn lazy. With the level of secrecy/lack of transparency that prevails in this administration, I cant say for sure which is the case.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by udemzyudex(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:

I bet u will never see that day.

no be curse.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by paiz: 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
udemzyudex:

I bet u will never see that day.
no be curse.
I will
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by BornAgainMay: 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:

That will be from your graveyard, Nigeria won't get better till next ten generations
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Nigeria slowly becoming North Korea

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by paiz: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
BornAgainMay:

That will be from your graveyard, Nigeria won't get better till next ten generations
You need to be locked up
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by emmaoyes(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Names of the organization mentioned or not, the rationale behind the move is to cut Nigerian expenditure to these organization.

So far you have your arm pit as bushy as your head doesn't mean you should replace armpit in reasoning!
sincerely you ain't making sense, I think we need to see list

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by emmaoyes(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Tolexander post=60883274]Names of the organization mentioned or not, the rationale behind the move is to cut Nigerian expenditure to these organization.

So far you have your arm pit as bushy as your head doesn't mean you should replace armpit in reasoning![/quote?]
sincerely you ain't making sense, we need to see the list
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by j64real(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:
you don't know what 'sarcasm' means? angry
No, this is fanatism or maybe extremism...
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by ZUBY77(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:

Not in this lifetime.
Trust me.
A lot of things is still needed to be done and it will take tens of years.
First, we need to start restructuring our minds.
Lots of black people are badly configured, and it's not their fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by cymontempler: 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hope they pulled out of commonwealth. Nothing common with the wealth. Non beneficial organisation.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Shaev7(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
RomeSankara:

You have not heard the names of the organization and you are already shouting good move ...Zombie I say receive sense in Jesus Mighty name
NAwao oooo see prayer. Na laff I dey oooo seriously...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by meccuno: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
paiz:

maybe when you are dead....... grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by WrathOfHadez(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:
i hope they pull out of UN and ECOWAS too.

we need a full islamic state so we can practice the sharia law to the glory of allaaauwabaaa.

insha allahu, amen!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by paiz: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
meccuno:
maybe when you are dead....... grin grin grin
Believe and it will hapn
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by RealSniper: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:

we need a full islamic state so we can practice the sharia law to the glory of allaaauwabaaa.

insha allahu, amen!
clap for your self Odesiin
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by newfound2012: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
j64real:

No, this is fanatism or maybe extremism...

This should give you an idea of the number of people with low IQ on nairaland.
They can't even tell a clear sarcastic statement even when it was doubly explained to them

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Myself2(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Paperwhite:
Buhari is just worsening Nigeria's predicament before the world-after leading us to the worst recession ever,he is now striving to isolate Nigeria from the world because of his despotic and tyrannic inclinations. Imagine his government spurn for the US and EU over their stand on the IPOB issue after his belated presentation @ the UNGA.Now which body is Nigeria pulling out from-hope it also include all the Islamic bodies and save the ICC? The world is more civilized now than a Buhari with a premedivial reasoning or thinking ability.God save us now. cry

Once you have a dunce like Buhari in government ,what do you expect
PISS be upon him,Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by eminent007(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Nice move

Name mentioned or not, the utmost reason is to cut the expenditure into these organizations which is still reasonable.

and d funds to be channelled into what?

oh gullible citizens of Nigeria...
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Oblang(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
GoroTango:
What crimes? The Igbos simply got what was coming to them, besides do you even know what constitutes war crimes, genocide and crimes against humanity that fall within the purview of the ICC?

Leave them make dem continue dey deceive themselves...
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by bigtt76(f): 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
They should name these organizations naaaah so we can media judge them for joining in the first place grin

Omooba77:

: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breaking-nigeria-exits-90-international-bodies/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by edupedia: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Tolexander:
Nice move

Name mentioned or not, the utmost reason is to cut the expenditure into these organizations which is still reasonable.

....well said...anyone who wants detail of international organization can check the net....start with those under the UN...think of how useful they have been to Nigerians...thereafter u might even discover less than 100 are really present or of any use to Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by anibestlala(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
freeze001:
I hope the OIC is among those pulled out of.
Make buhari no hear you o.don't even imagine it.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Omooba77:

: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/breaking-nigeria-exits-90-international-bodies/
Which ones?

This is interesting news. Hope WTO in one of them.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by nnokwa042(m): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Racing:
A total of 310 organizations that Nigeria is a member of? Well, to me I think it's a good move if those organizations are not in any way beneficial to the country's goals and to the well being of the citizens. But I don't trust this government to have the interest of the masses at heart in regards to the country pulling out from those organizations.
underground islamic is going on when it will land joe igbokwe and rochas okorocha will never remain the same including lauretta onochie i hope boko boys beheads them
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by stuffs4me(m): 6:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
It seems the evil General BVhari wants o isolate Nigeria so that he can finish them off.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Xzydar(m): 7:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Poverty getting stronger abi... God help us
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Temysteve(m): 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:

insha allahu, amen!
na thunder go fire you, foolish idiotic racist, you should be castrated.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by MistadeRegal(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
FTreloaded:

insha allahu, amen!

DSS take note of this comment.
Nigeria Police Force also take note.
Nairaland MODS also take note.

The commentator also need to be investigated for trying to ignite public incitement.
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by Temysteve(m): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
PointZerom:

When you establish a business, you make it work if not the business will crumble and you'll pull out thinking that the business is not worth it not knowing that you're the problem. Nigeria under Buhari is on AUTO REVERSE.
And what is the essence business you pop money into every year and still running @ loss? If we're not gainnig from the inter-organization then why are we still a member?
Re: Nigeria Exits From 90 International Bodies by FTreloaded(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
Temysteve:
na thunder go fire you, foolish idiotic racist, you should be castrated.
why the insult? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Ways To Save Your Electricity Consumption by NERC / Minimum Wage: How We Arrived At N200,000 — NLC President / Atiku Visits Obasanjo Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.