Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' (25347 Views)

Doris Simeon Looks Radiant In Pre-Birthday Shoot / Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by mccoy47(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
It's ur fault cuz u r a ho!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by goingape1: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
WotzupNG:
Nollywood Actress, Doris Simeone has revealed why single motherhood isn’t the fault of women who find themselves in such. She made this known in an interview with ThisDay where she explained why such lifestyle is now fashionable among Nollywood Actresses.

Her quote:

However, her comment didn’t sit well with some social media fans who took to Instagram to air a different view.

https://www.wotzup.ng/doris-simeone-single-motherhood-husbands/

is ya faults!

you can't keep your marriage in place.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by karashita: 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmmm.On point.Marriage is good really,but it is definitely not a do or die affair.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by LordIsaac(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
dataking:
When most of them refuse to be submissive and accept to see the man as the head of the home. They will rather want to claim equal rights and throw up feminist card at any slight chance. Not to talk of their infidelity that mimics, what a man can do a woman can do far better. Silly ass
Not really...when you start sleeping with a man olɗ enough to ɓe ƴour father right from age 15, how can ƴou respect the sanctity of marriage? Poverty ehn...has eroɗeɗ our values.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by dataking: 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
LordIsaac:

Not really...when you start sleeping with a man olɗ enough to ɓe ƴour father right from age 15, how can ƴou respect the sanctity of marriage? Poverty ehn...has eroɗeɗ our values.

I feel you. Now they want to make it fashionable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by alizma: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
e no easy sha. I still de borrow syreng from wat omotola(omo sexy) said. she said the quarrel but they had earlier resolve that divorce is not the way out and that had kept them going till date.
remember what works for Mr A. may not work for Mr.B. if it works for u, congratulations. no go talk sa na one Alizma for nairaland tell u say u must die in marriage o.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by abbeyty(m): 5:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
so it is fault abi ?
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by dominique(f): 5:10pm On Sep 27, 2017
I agree with her to an extent but she shouldn't have generalized that all men are not ready to be husband. There are still lots of decent men out there who are good husbands and fathers. Still the rate at which ladies are popping babies out of wedlock calls for concern. A sign of moral decadence in the society.

See that deluded omolengendary that said 'hot white girls' are rushing them naija guys. If by hot white girls, he means old, wrinkled, washed out women with yellow teeth, then I agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by jrusky(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
It's my fault then.

Nonsense!
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by allanphash7(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
Majorly it's your fault

You can ask me why
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Ademolag(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
when couples break up men are always at fault. ask the single mothers what they did

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
It's wa..

Some of the single mums out there is not their fault. They were gullible enough to believe those sweet promising words of a lying bf.

Too bad.

For me? I will never become a single mum either by mistake or whatever.

Ko le werk
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by asawanathegreat(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
I agree with u single moda
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Kobicove(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Untainted007:
Its not your fault, na my fault? When you were doing it raw, it wasn't your fault abi?

WTF
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Untainted007:
Its not your fault, na my fault? When you were doing it raw, it wasn't your fault abi?
did she do it raw with cucumber, vibrator or Love Machine and got pregnant? Surely, she did it with a man who ran away and left her to carry it all alone. When it comes to taking Care of kids out of unprotected sex, people chastise the woman alone as if the drank the baby from a glass of water. They always forget that it was a man who did it but who has decide to avoid responsibility for that act.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by pweetiedee(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
oz4real83:
It is not your fault because stella damasus stole your husband and eliminated any chance of reconciliation between both of you angry

funny how you people say someone stole someone.

can you be stolen?

as if the man isn't an adult.

If u want to blame anyone for her failed marraige , blame her and Daniel. not Stella please.

afi steal naa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Bhella5(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
True It's the faults of single fathers like myself and other baby dadas, right single fathers?
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by goldrushbooks: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
Men has done justice to the message and the messenger. Women can nag fire out of hell fire.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Royals1st: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
yeahh:
That's simply the truth. Ladies are mostly not at fault. Most men no longer like to settle down like before. Don't be quick to judge what you know nothing about.

But rmb 75 % woman are also after money they want to live on the island by force they want to drive exotic cars so if the husband can't meet up then what do u expect the man to do ? Only GOD keep marriages this days my own view ooo abge no come here come dey vex for me ooo

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by CoolChinex07: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
DckPssy:
Kai.. I am a single mother too and I love it
And dicks will still be falling on u freely. I guess dats why u love being a single mama...

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by prestigiouslady: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2017
Believe me single motherhood ain't easy but it simply means you have to brace up and do the work of two especially when the child starts growing and ask questions..
Some nights you're strong, some nights you can't but break down but you know we're stronger than we think we are
Thank God we don't look like what we've been through.
Some men/women need to grow up and stop being selfish
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Dearlord(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
wane01:

well..... you should be mature to know a man doesnt want to settle down before settling down on the bed with him

He/she just said her/his mind .
Nobody is perfect or all-knowing .
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by slytubadth(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Always finding someone to attribute the blame to.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by belindar: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
yeahh:
That's simply the truth. Ladies are mostly not at fault. Most men no longer like to settle down like before. Don't be quick to judge what you know nothing about.

So when you know that the man is not ready to settle down why do u open your too legs so wide. It's your fault for accepting to be baby mama when no dowry was paid on you by the man. Most of you want to choose the way you run your life. You can have it both ways
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by MightyHand(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2017
Some ladies know they don't worth been a wife, xo once they got a work, then deceive a man to bed, misbehav nd later hide under the unbrella of single mother. for they kno men will never tollorate their attitude.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Jman06(m): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
did she do it raw with cucumber, vibrator or Love Machine and got pregnant? Surely, she did it with a man who ran away and left her to carry it all alone. When it comes to taking Care of kids out of unprotected sex, people chastise the woman alone as if the drank the baby from a glass of water. They always forget that it was a man who did it but who has decide to avoid responsibility for that act.
Provided the lady wasn't raped, the fault is hers because she is the one that made herself available to the man.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Carlmax(m): 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2017
PROPUNTER:
So bcoz of your Failed Marriage , u are advicing others to follow ur footsteps Sister Fear God Oh....

The Odds that you didn't read the Original Post is 1300+ as a ProPunter you know what I mean.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jman06:
Provided the lady wasn't raped, the fault is hers because she is the one that made herself available to the man.
There you go again.
They man made himself available for the lady too. He went after a lady and asked for sex and she agreed and he ended up making her an unprepared mother while he moves on to another available lady to make her an unprepared mother. Then at the end you blame five ladies for having children from an irresponsible sick head who has no intention of being responsible for the havoc his sesseless courses and has decided to be a sperm donor.
Why are you like this brother? Both genders should be blamed. One person can get sexual pleasure but one person can't make a baby. Why exonorate the other simply because he's a man and thinks all his wrong actions should be blamed on women while he can beat his chest for the right actions.
Don't go about impregnating any woman that's available for you simply because you know you can never be blamed. What is bad is bad

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
God will honour u Doris
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Jman06(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
There you go again.
They man made himself available for the lady too. He went after a lady and asked for sex and she agreed and he ended up making her an unprepared mother while he moves on to another available lady to make her an unprepared mother. Then at the end you blame five ladies for having children from an irresponsible sick head who has no intention of being responsible for the havoc his sesseless courses and has decided to be a sperm donor.
Why are you like this brother? Both genders should be blamed. One person can get sexual pleasure but one person can't make a baby. Why exonorate the other simply because he's a man and thinks all his wrong actions should be blamed on women while he can beat his chest for the right actions.
Don't go about impregnating any woman that's available for you simply because you know you can never be blamed. What is bad is bad
Of all the responsible men in this world you chose to sleep with the irresponsible ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Stevengerd(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
god will purnish dat her husband dat dump her dis lady neva deserve that a sweet lady as dis yet her hubby treat her wickedly
Maka why the tin kon pain u enter bone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Imeh-Umoh 'Okon Lagos' As A Masquerade (photo) / Pete Edochie, Ibinabo Fiberesima At Tom Ateke's 1st Coronation Anniversary / Cute Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji In Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.