Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' (25348 Views)

Doris Simeon Looks Radiant In Pre-Birthday Shoot / Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by wane01(m): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dearlord:

He/she just said her/his mind . Nobody is perfect or all-knowing .
i never said she is perfect .... i replied based on an analysis of her comment ... please make sure your thinking faculty isnt low before quoting me next time
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by jaksmillioniar: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
Stevengerd:
Maka why the tin kon pain u enter bone?
lols cos if I get a girl like dat I will treat her like a queen
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by firebaby(f): 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is the first time Doris will be talking after her divorce and people are talking to her like this?hmmmm
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Stevengerd(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
pweetiedee:

funny how you people say someone stole someone.

can you be stolen?

as if the man isn't an adult.

If u want to blame anyone for her failed marraige , blame her and Daniel. not Stella please.

afi steal naa
Mehn, this ur dimple & mouth deh make badman craze ooo.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Stevengerd(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
lols cos if I get a girl like dat I will treat her like a queen
I trust you boss. anythin for the boy?
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by ImaIma1(f): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
PROPUNTER:
So bcoz of your Failed Marriage , u are advicing others to follow ur footsteps Sister Fear God Oh....

Did u even read it? At what point did she advise others to follow her footsteps? ?
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jman06:
Of all the responsible men in this world you chose to sleep with the irresponsible ones.
of all fun in this fine, you choose to be a sperm donor?
Don't be llike this except you are not matured enough to know that both genders are to be blamed.
Probably it you do and that's why you can't face the truth.
Change from your evilvways and repent now before it's too late sir. Goodnight
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by cstr1000: 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dis woman is finne o.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Dearlord(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
wane01:

i never said she is perfect ....
i replied based on an analysis of her comment ...
please make sure your thinking faculty isnt low before quoting me next time

Thank goodness u understood quite well that nobody is perfect.
N.B : Nobody cares about learned u are in parading ur little intelligence.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Ritajovy(f): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
MBA
It's my fault!! Akuko!!
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by dollytino4real(f): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
it is not ur fault my sista, na prick and to@to fault dat dont have eyes and ears to see and hear dont enter
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by doraposh(f): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Not your fault ma.. i blame this olosho

gbam,,, your head dey their,, you just hit the nail on the head. shekina
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by wane01(m): 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dearlord:

bros go back to adult lesson and learn how to construct a sentence sad
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by wane01(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
Dearlord:

with your face looking like fufu that was pounded in annoyance ....... mtchew
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by jaksmillioniar: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Stevengerd:
I trust you boss. anythin for the boy?
lol notin guy
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Stevengerd(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
lol notin guy
U valid bro, make i go romance section go check wetin deh.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Burgerlomo: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
How can I get her contact number? cool
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Jman06(m): 4:32am On Sep 28, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
of all fun in this fine, you choose to be a sperm donor?
Don't be llike this except you are not matured enough to know that both genders are to be blamed.
Probably it you do and that's why you can't face the truth.
Change from your evilvways and repent now before it's too late sir. Goodnight
Continue sleeping with all the irresponsible men in this world and when you get pregnant in the process, blame all men for it. You are the one carrying the preg not me.
I don't expect you to understand my point btw.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by bandad: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2017
When you open your legs wide for him de enjoy his deeq, your eyes de closed that time ko. Abeg na your fault jor. No carry blame go another place aunty.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jman06:
Continue sleeping with all the irresponsible men in this world and when you get pregnant in the process, blame all men for it. You are the one carrying the preg not me.
I don't expect you to understand my point btw.
Neither do I expect you to understand my own point of few.
Remember, I don't have to sleep around to get pregnant. One minute with a man is enough to make a baby. That you are irresponsible, doesn't make all men irresponsible. There are still guys who accept responsibility for their actions even more than some fathers who don't have time even for the legimate children he has at home. A young who fails to accept he got a girl pregnant will still be an irresponsible father to his children when he finally marries. I guess you are one of the irresponsible men who still see their irresponsible as being smart.

However if you slepp around with women, or your babe sleeps around, don't generalize that every young lady out there sleeps around.
I'm done quoting you sir.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Jman06(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Neither do I expect you to understand my own point of few.
Remember, I don't have to sleep around to get pregnant. One minute with a man is enough to make a baby. That you are irresponsible, doesn't make all men irresponsible. There are still guys who accept responsibility for their actions even more than some fathers who don't have time even for the legimate children he has at home. A young who fails to accept he got a girl pregnant will still be an irresponsible father to his children when he finally marries. I guess you are one of the irresponsible men who still see their irresponsible as being smart.

However if you slepp around with women, or your babe sleeps around, don't generalize that every young lady out there sleeps around.
I'm done quoting you sir.
Continue in your foolery. Beating about the bush instead of getting the clear message. After getting preg for irresponsible guys you want me to pity you. Gerarahia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Jman06:
Continue in your foolery. Beating about the bush instead of getting the clear message. After getting preg for irresponsible guys you want me to pity you. Gerarahia!
continue in your wisdom sir. After making babies with all the women in your area, you want me to call you responsible man. Better take care of those children or else God will judge you and not only your baby mamas
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Akuruoulo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
DckPssy:
Kai.. I am a single mother too and I love it
LIES
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Digmygold: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Untainted007:
Its not your fault, na my fault? When you were doing it raw, it wasn't your fault abi?

She did it raw as a married woman. She got divorced afterwards. If your father did not do it raw with your mama, you wont be here.Borrow sense.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Untainted007: 12:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Digmygold:

She did it raw as a married woman. She got divorced afterwards. If your father did not do it raw with your mama, you wont be here.Borrow sense.

It's like ur brain is paining you? I guess yes cos if nt so, u wont be here quoting me wen I dnt even know if u exist or not.

1 Like

Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Digmygold: 8:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Untainted007:

It's like ur brain is paining you? I guess yes cos if nt so, u wont be here quoting me wen I dnt even know if u exist or not.

Yet you are replying? Village people are on your case.
Re: Doris Simeon: ''Single Motherhood Is Not Our Fault'' by Skepticus: 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jman06:
Provided the lady wasn't raped, the fault is hers because she is the one that made herself available to the man.

Briffault's law. You are smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Imeh-Umoh 'Okon Lagos' As A Masquerade (photo) / Pete Edochie, Ibinabo Fiberesima At Tom Ateke's 1st Coronation Anniversary / Cute Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji In Ankara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.