Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape (1856 Views)

Daughter Fights Mum For Bringing Too Many Men To Their Home (pics/video) / My Wife Attitude Towards My Food / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
What I just found on the net right now is sooo disturbing. A number of men were asked if they've raped before & why they do it...

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
more

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
more

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
more

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Here's the original link with more stories
http://news.sky.com/story/amp/shocking-attitudes-to-rape-in-south-africa-10433820

The most common theme in this is a sense of entitlement to women's bodies and an inability to empathize with women as human beings.
Men feel entitled to a woman & if a girl refuses them they see it as their right to use force.

Nigerian men are very guilty of this. I remember the big brother Naija 2017 scandal where Kemen crept into bed with Tboss while she was asleep and looked around to see if everyone was asleep, after checking for privacy, he started attempting to finger her vagina and she woke up immediately and turned away from him blocking his access to her private parts.
This was the same kemen who recommended ways to drug a drunk girl and rape her to his friends. Yet Nigerians consisting of males and females (with mental problems) showed him tremendous support when the scandal blew open and accused Tboss of seducing him with her beauty.

Worst part is that society enables this nonsense. Instead of putting more effort into sensitizing both males and females why rape is wrong, we see people telling women to cover up or blame themselves if they get raped.

Disgusting to say the least.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by paiz: 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Real men dnt rape we beg if neccessary

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Derrickdogboy(m): 4:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Jesus I didn't think their were people like this Christ have mercy on yhtr souls

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Adaumunocha(f): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
Very bad

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
While I believe rape is a topical issue which shouldn't be swept beneath floor coverings and a significant number of men are perpetrators of the despicable act, I think (and it is obvious) that this report seems fabricated or exaggerated.

It seems like the propaganda of sadistic feminists-cum-misandrists with the sole aim of castigating the menfolk.

Darn! Read the responses to the questionnaire. They seem like the replies of deranged psychopaths, not everyday men.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
While I believe rape is a topical issue which shouldn't be swept beneath floor coverings and a significant number of men are perpetrators of the despicable act,

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Lollipop247(f): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2017
Smh. End time guys. I think it's high time women start to own guns to protect themselves from beasts in human form.
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by ibkayee(f): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Some guys have a disturbing sense of entitlement. It wasn't rape but there was one nutcase on here that had a meltdown and wanted to get a girl's nudes for turning him down for sex, never seen anything so pathetic in my life

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by lilmax(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
clothes got nothing to do with rape, it's more of being moral

so any guy that tells you he rapes because of clothes is full of crap
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Sterope(f): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
These responses seem doctored

Some men definitely feel entitled to a woman's body. They see it as a right if which denied, entitle them to degrade the woman in so many ways including rape.
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2017
ibkayee:
Some guys have a disturbing sense of entitlement. It wasn't rape but there was one nutcase on here that had a meltdown and wanted to get a girl's nudes for turning him down for sex, never seen anything so pathetic in my life
Really? You don't say.
Please shed more light on this incidence. Post links and monikers too. Thanks
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
lilmax:

Yeah, a lot of guys and foolish idiot females still blame women for causing their rape because they dressed skimpy. Sad actually. I see it on Nairaland and Facebook, people advicing women to prevent rape by covering up.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by OldBeer: 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
It is on this Nairaland that I knew that the vast majority of Nigerian men are potential rapists.
There are only very few decent ones here.
In fact when rape threads are taken to frontpage, I do not read past the first comment in order to preserve my sanity.
I just feel for women in this clime.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
OldBeer:
It is on this Nairaland that I knew that the vast majority of Nigerian men are potential rapists.
In fact when rape threads are taken to frontpage, I do not read past the first comment in order to preserve my sanity.
Na me pity them pass. From physical assault to molestation to infidelity of their husbands, they are blamed for everything. Anyway thats another topic entirely.
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Henitan24(f): 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2017
What a cruel world indeed.

The harsh reality is that we live in a cruel world where more often then not, darkness can be found not only surrounding our every day lives, but also can also be felt within ourselves. There are murderers, rapists , and abusers in this world causing their victims in turmoil of a living hell.
#saynotorape
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by chic2pimp(m): 8:39pm On Sep 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Apostle Paul lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by ibkayee(f): 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Apostle Paul lipsrsealed embarassed
Lol I didn't say it please lipsrsealed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by chic2pimp(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol I didn't say it please lipsrsealed grin

Neither Did Igrin grin grin grin...Apostle nah joke I dey joke o grin. I fit send you IBK's nudes make we call am truce lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by ibkayee(f): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2017
chic2pimp:

Neither Did Igrin grin grin grin...Apostle nah joke I dey joke o grin. I fit send you IBK's nudes make we call am truce lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Daeylar(f): 2:24am On Sep 28, 2017
NLmember:
Here's the original link with more stories
http://news.sky.com/story/amp/shocking-attitudes-to-rape-in-south-africa-10433820

[b] The most common theme in this is a sense of entitlement to women's bodies and an inability to empathize with women as human beings.
Men feel entitled to a woman & if a girl refuses them they see it as their right to use force.

Nigerian men are very guilty of this. I remember the big brother Naija 2017 scandal where Kemen crept into bed with Tboss while she was asleep and looked around to see if everyone was asleep, after checking for privacy, he started attempting to finger her vagina and she woke up immediately and turned away from him blocking his access to her private parts.
This was the same kemen who recommended ways to drug a drunk girl and rape her to his friends. Yet Nigerians consisting of males and females (with mental problems) showed him tremendous support when the scandal blew open and accused Tboss of seducing him with her beauty.

Worst part is that society enables this nonsense. Instead of putting more effort into sensitizing both males and females why rape is wrong, we see people telling women to cover up or blame themselves if they get raped.

Disgusting to say the least. [/b]

Too much truth in one statement,

I was ashamed and annoyed with every single man and woman even here on nairaland that supported that madness, I was really pissed off

Even kemen himself knew what he was about to do was wrong which was why he looked left and right like a typical criminal yet mad men and women supported him,

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Daeylar(f): 2:32am On Sep 28, 2017
lilmax:

NLmember:

Yeah, a lot of guys and foolish idiot females still blame women for causing their rape because they dressed skimpy. Sad actually. I see it on Nairaland and Facebook, people advicing women to prevent rape by covering up.

Simple truth, in this day and age mentally deranged men and women ago don't know they have a problem are still blaming the clothes women wear as a reason for their rape, basically saying it's your fault you got raped and absolving the rapists of any responsibility

The day they made a post about how a girl was disrespected for wearing a mini skirt to yaba market and mad people as usual were telling the girl to cover up to avoid harassment instead of being outraged over the harassment of a girl I was livid. Same way if a girl is raped they will Blame it on her dressing
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by Daeylar(f): 2:36am On Sep 28, 2017
OldBeer:
True

NLmember:

Na me pity them pass. From physical assault to molestation to infidelity of their husbands, they are blamed for everything. Anyway thats another topic entirely.
Sad truth cry
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by fredoooooo: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2017
chic2pimp:

Sister Ibkayee and Pastor Chic2pimp God has been Good I guess ... eyin oluwa logo ...ogooooo!!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by YourCoffin: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
You mean all those alleged rapists can write queen's english like this?

Or are we to believe it's a transcription?

I also wonder how statistics gotten from South Africa is used to make a conlusion regarding Nigerian men? embarassed embarassed
Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by chic2pimp(m): 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
fredoooooo:

Sister Ibkayee and Pastor Chic2pimp God has been Good I guess ... eyin oluwa logo ...ogooooo!!!!! grin grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin...My Pastorrrrr. The Lawd is good o grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
At least 70 percent of the population on nairaland are rapists. (These includes all those who go "I don't support what he did but...). If you're starting your
Comment on a rape thread with something like that or similar, then you're one of those that I'm talking about.

In real life, I hope they are not though.
But on NL the type of things they type when a woman gets raped shows they internally empathize with the rapist rather than the victim.
What you type under cover of anonymity shows what you can do when you're in private or in a place where no one knows you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape by jaksmillioniar: 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
cococandy:
At least 70 percent of the population on nairaland are rapists. (These includes all those who go "I don't support what he did but...). If you're starting your
Comment on a rape thread with something like that or similar, then you're one of those that I'm talking about.

In real life, I hope they are not though.
But on NL the type of things they type when a woman gets raped shows they internally empathize with the rapist rather than the victim.
What you type under cover of anonymity shows what you can do when you're in private or in a place where no one knows you.
baby stop dis I sware av neva rape will neva eva rape a girl I av a heart of gold sweet sex is d one u enjoy wen u both agree

(1) (2) (Reply)

[resolved] / Why Pregnant Woman? / I Put Toothpaste In Toilet Water And It Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.