Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up (1207 Views)

For Developers, How Did You Get Your First Remote Job And What Was The Pay. / Programmers: At What Age Did You Start Programming? / Help Nairalanders How To Get 5k Like On Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up by sotomayor: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
Application of what has been learnt is very essential for any course in life. I have learnt the basics of php and python but cant figure out what to do with them or even create a simple web app. anybody with such experience, please kindly share how you did overcome, and get the confidence to startup.

2 Likes

Re: Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up by rayyspark(m): 6:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just think of a small app to create...You can also think of developing a basic CRUD app.
Re: Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up by dabigjoe6(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
search for frameworks you can use with that language, like Python there's Django for creating interactive websites and web applications, you can just Google Django
Re: Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
sotomayor:
Application of what has been learnt is very essential for any course in life. I have learnt the basics of php and python but cant figure out what to do with them or even create a simple web app. anybody with such experience, please kindly share how you did overcome, and get the confidence to startup.
download projects on php
Re: Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up by sotomayor: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank guys... where is a reliable site i can download php project with fewer bugs
Re: Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up by rayyspark(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2017
sotomayor:
Thank guys... where is a reliable site i can download php project with fewer bugs
try sourcecodester com

1 Like

Re: Help Nairalanders. How did you Start Up by sotomayor: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2017
rayyspark:

try sourcecodester com
alright thanks

(1) (Reply)

Al-hikma Polytechnic, Karu Needs Places For Our IT Students. / Part Time $3/hr / A Website Developer Needed Urgently In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.