Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,665 members, 7,837,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay (23020 Views)

2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay / Edo 2020: I Won’t Resort To Lawlessness Like APC, Says Obaseki / APC Will Never Field Politicians Like Saraki, Dogara Again - Oshiomhole Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Johnnyessence(m): 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
What I just know is that karma is a bitch. Karma will surely back fire.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by akaahs(m): 8:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Bayajidda1 post=60888552]Who cares about Sagay?[/quote
zombies like u
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by ihatesycophant(m): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2017
I think if there is anyone the tag of come and chop fit is Sagay. He was never part of the APC formation, never part of campaign train, never part of constitutional formation of the party. But Oyegun has been with Buhari from day one in opposition.
This is the time that Buhari need to relieve this man his job. He cannot continue to malign every aspect of the system. Today it's judiciary, tomorrow legislature, today is the party he's serving. Sagay is part of people giving Buhari ill advice and that's why there are lot of mistakes in everything APC does because Sagay which his own interest to be the supreme. How on earth will an appointee of the president pelt the presidency against its own party. Oyegun may have his own fault in the management of the party and this because vested interest from every angles. The APC refused to collapsed their interests into one and one side want to be lord over the rest and the rest doesn't want to give in. Till date they refused to move on from what happened since 2015, the Tinubu camp still nursing the wounds and don't want to let go till the party is destroyed. Sagay need to unite the party than this show of shame is doing and stop giving the president bad advice because there is a clear difference between what he taught in classrooms and what is obtainable on the way bench.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by sonnie10: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Those who say time is money, how much is 7:24am i want to change it am broke.

It's how early your mates have to get to construction sites to carry block in order to make money

1 Like

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by akaahs(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Pavore9 post=60889374]Everyone must not be a praise singer.....this is good for democracy.[/quote
but zumbies wouldnt like it. That's what make democracy stronger
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by brenister10: 8:43pm On Sep 27, 2017
tete7000:
This itsey sagay talks too much, and they say empty barrels make loudest noise. No be me talk am o, na proverb I quoted.

Your papa na oyegun?
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Charly68: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Thank you Prof for your boldness in calling a spade a spade..I think the party leaders need somebody like you to confront their hypocrisy... Bunch of lazy minds with no principle ...they can rape their mother if need be to get position and make money ..are they really human beings ?
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by shedy03(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
fire on, rogue elephant vs come chop cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by oruma19: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
themomentng:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/27/youre-a-come-and-chop-politician-sagay-tells-oyegun/
oyegun, u wan folo warri man quarrel? I pity u. Warri no de carry last o. Sagay will continue to finish APC sycophants with strong words until Buhari intervenes. I am not surprised Buhari is enjoying the drama, at least he has someone that still has jntergrity amongst his appointees. Lolzzz
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Flashh: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why can't you keep that to yourself?
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Those who say time is money, how much is 7:24am i want to change it am broke.

To join APC kindly dial COME AND CHOP To APC.

When you are chop kindly dial PDP IS CORRUPT To APC

To APC/Buhari faction of Boko haram/herdsmen criminals/terrorists/BMC kindly dial IPOB FUNDS IS LOCATED IN FRANCE.

This message is sponsored by APCcomeandchop.scam
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by slivertongue: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
a house divide against itself... so tinubu is a decent man? God help sagay.

sha na dia problem
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by OAUTemitayo: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
God bless Prof Sagay. Make thunder fire Oyekan anywhere he is.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2017
ihatesycophant:
I think if there is anyone the tag of come and chop fit is Sagay. He was never part of the APC formation, never part of campaign train, never part of constitutional formation of the party. But Oyegun has been with Buhari from day one in opposition.
This is the time that Buhari need to relieve this man his job. He cannot continue to malign every aspect of the system. Today it's judiciary, tomorrow legislature, today is the party he's serving. Sagay is part of people giving Buhari ill advice and that's why there are lot of mistakes in everything APC does because Sagay which his own interest to be the supreme. How on earth will an appointee of the president pelt the presidency against its own party. Oyegun may have his own fault in the management of the party and this because vested interest from every angles. The APC refused to collapsed their interests into one and one side want to be lord over the rest and the rest doesn't want to give in. Till date they refused to move on from what happened since 2015, the Tinubu camp still nursing the wounds and don't want to let go till the party is destroyed. Sagay need to unite the party than this show of shame is doing and stop giving the president bad advice because there is a clear difference between what he taught in classrooms and what is obtainable on the way bench.
...You should be ashamed of yourself after coming up with this.. I doubt if you actually read the storyline...
Good night..
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Ollysma: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Yeye people, yeye party and yeye government headed by yeye leader.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by ihatesycophant(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2017
LouisVanGaal:
...You should be ashamed of yourself after coming up with this.. I doubt if you actually read the storyline...
Good night..
I doubt you read the piece at a time all. The attractive heading motivate you but not the true picture. The issue I raised: was Sagay part of the APC formation? was Sagay part of campaign train of APC? was Sagay in any opposition before APC formation? Who was Sagay and who was Oyegun in political sphere of Nigeria? As far as our political sphere and opposition is concern Sagay is no body. He's the one called to come and chop after Oyegun has helped Buhari and APC to reign. Pls can you tell me what I don't know.
I also hope you are not part of those rocking the APC boat and not make its get itself. Instead of him mobilising the different groups together for a better party, he's trying to pull the whole party down. APC should not continue this madness hence the experience of PDP they never learnt anything from it. It was the same way PDP took for granted dissenting voices in their fold and today it caused their collapsed. Politics is all about interest and until they collapse the whole interest for party interest sooner or later implosion that will happen will define their death.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by yomiracles: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Oga professor shebi APC be ya beautiful bride? Why this early divorce na cheesy

Keep deceiving yaself.

Who's the leader of the party

How is he deceiving himself? At the beginning he may think APC will deliver, just like many Nigerians thought, but presently it is obvious that only Buhari & Osinbajo have light. However, Buhari's present state of mind can not carry him on, the matter is beyond his capacity, & Osinbajo isn't empowered,only God can help us now.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by yomiracles: 9:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Flashh:
Why can't you keep that to yourself?

He can't keep it to himself, we all need to know!

This is democracy.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by yomiracles: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2017
ihatesycophant:

No show of shame here. The man is just responding to his conscience. For most of them, their conscience died long ago. APC was dead on arrival, nothing to unite. APC can not take us to the promise land, the only thing they were able to do was to wrest power from the old government. But which party or which set of people will take over from them? God help Nigeria.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Iamzik: 9:55am On Sep 28, 2017
tete7000:
This itsey sagay talks too much, and they say empty barrels make loudest noise. No be me talk am o, na proverb I quoted.

Same way people said Sanusi talks too much when he exposed missing 20billion dollar NNPC money.... They booted him out and It was too late before you and I got to know the truth.

We need fearless people to speak up against dishonest leaders. Would you prefer him to dine with the devil silently and pretend that all is well?

This is the beauty of democracy
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by amozo: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2017
God is watching shocked
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
ihatesycophant:

I doubt you read the piece at a time all. The attractive heading motivate you but not the true picture. The issue I raised: was Sagay part of the APC formation? was Sagay part of campaign train of APC? was Sagay in any opposition before APC formation? Who was Sagay and who was Oyegun in political sphere of Nigeria? As far as our political sphere and opposition is concern Sagay is no body. He's the one called to come and chop after Oyegun has helped Buhari and APC to reign. Pls can you tell me what I don't know.
I also hope you are not part of those rocking the APC boat and not make its get itself. Instead of him mobilising the different groups together for a better party, he's trying to pull the whole party down. APC should not continue this madness hence the experience of PDP they never learnt anything from it. It was the same way PDP took for granted dissenting voices in their fold and today it caused their collapsed. Politics is all about interest and until they collapse the whole interest for party interest sooner or later implosion that will happen will define their death.
Sagay is a technocrat... he doesn't have to be a politician to work for the government... or is he a card-carrying member of APC??
The position that he is occupying in this admin is not a political post... it requires professionalism... and that's what he has done so far and is still doing...
Let me mind you again... He is an accomplished man... he stands nothing to lose... google the portfolios of the gladiators in question and decide for yourself who had achieved more in life besides politics...
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by mideactive: 11:02am On Sep 28, 2017
They should not av allowed Saraki to emerge as d Senate president,d whole crash started from there..I think pmb should pull out d enemies of d party now,time is running out..Oyegun will flee if d party should crash..
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by nokingasgod: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2017
themomentng:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/27/youre-a-come-and-chop-politician-sagay-tells-oyegun/

I'm loving this man, keep bombing 'em Prof. At least we have one who has not lost his morality and humanity among the rogue-ish lot.

Nigeria go survive!
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by ihatesycophant(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
LouisVanGaal:
Good night..
LouisVanGaal:
Sagay is a technocrat... he doesn't have to be a politician to work for the government... or is he a card-carrying member of APC??
The position that he is occupying in this admin is not a political post... it requires professionalism... and that's what he has done so far and is still doing...
Let me mind you again... He is an accomplished man... he stands nothing to lose... google the portfolios of the gladiators in question and decide for yourself who had achieved more in life besides politics...
LouisVanGaal:
Good night..
Mr. Man, is Oyegun a poor man? Have you taken time to check the biography of him? Oyegun is not a nonentity neither is he a political jobber as Sagay portrayed. The position is holding was given to him because of his past antecedent and that is why PDP has not been able to water him down.
You claimed that Sagay position is not political. Mr. Man, it's a political position and not administrative position. Does that position look like Civil Service position that you go through the ladder?
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Tecno66: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
Evablizin:
grin

Did you read that?

Come and Chop Politicians.Ma belle ooo
I thought only PDP leaders know how to chop. If APC dey chop too make them ready to account for every kobo wey them chop too o.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Tecno66: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
udemzyudex:
Lol...this is just the beginning..

waiting for APC reply.
E be like say the drama dey sweet you!
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Tecno66: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bayajidda1:
Who cares about Sagay?
We plenty wey care about Sagay o. The man dey make sense o.
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by Flashh: 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
yomiracles:

He can't keep it to himself, we all need to know!

This is democracy.
So, you believed him? OK! grin
Re: I’m Not ‘Come And Chop’ Politicians Like APC Leaders – Prof. Sagay by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Mr. Man, is Oyegun a poor man? Have you taken time to check the biography of him? Oyegun is not a nonentity neither is he a political jobber as Sagay portrayed. The position is holding was given to him because of his past antecedent and that is why PDP has not been able to water him down.
You claimed that Sagay position is not political. Mr. Man, it's a political position and not administrative position. Does that position look like Civil Service position that you go through the ladder?
I regret answering you at first... sorry.. it's my fault

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Food And Cash To Ekiti Villagers. See Photos / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home / Tambuwal Set To Claim Senatorial Ticket After Presidential Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.