Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed (8030 Views)

Ismail El Somani ... Facts Emerge About Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Double / Senator Dino Melaye Speaks From His Hideout. Nigerians React (Video, Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Escape : Could This Be True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by BluntBoy(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

Do u have a problem with the court being invited to compel the army to account for his whereabouts and produce him? I expect not and that has been my position, the army will answer the court.

U do not expect me to give support to a tribal dullard who displays hos nepotism and disregard for the rule of law with every breath he takes do u?

Well, why would the court be invited to compel the Army when there is no proof that Kanu's disappearance coincided with the supposed military attack on his property?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by BluntBoy(m): 12:10am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

Address d issue. U are looking for associates of herdsmen abi? Point out d tribalism while u're at it.

There is no issue to address here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by freeze001(f): 12:13am On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Well, why would the court be invited to compel the Army when there is no proof that Kanu's disappearance coincided with the supposed military attack on his property?

And u have access to every detail and evidence which u have evaluated to arrive at this? Are you the court to decide?
Meanwhile don't run away from looking for killer herdsmen associates o! U asked and I gave you 2 live, serving government officials.

I'll assume u're being mischievous by ur assertion because the video of Nnamdi Kanu addressing d press and recounting the gory incident after the first round of hostilities by d Army is all over the net. He was very much in residence until the army returned a second time and nothing more has been heard since then.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by BluntBoy(m): 12:42am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

And u have access to every detail and evidence which u have evaluated to arrive at this? Are you the court to decide?
Meanwhile don't run away from looking for killer herdsmen associates o! U asked and I gave you 2 live, serving government officials.

I'll assume u're being mischievous by ur assertion because the video of Nnamdi Kanu addressing d press and recounting the gory incident after the first round of hostilities by d Army is all over the net. He was very much in residence until the army returned a second time and nothing more has been heard since then.

Kanu has run away. That is the truth. He is said to be hiding in the creeks in the Niger Delta. We all know that Kanu went quiet when the Army began their show of force. I remembered some of us asking why Kanu had suddenly gone quiet and left fighting to his army of thugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by 1shortblackboy: 12:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Bayajidda1:
Thanks to my brothers in the creeks.
Now you all will agree with me that we, the Izon people, are Biafrans.
keep feeding urself with lies and delusions u hear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by shallysgirl: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Odudupig, have you sighted Kanu in the creek ,the way you usually sight the moon?
LionDeLeo:
The chief pig took the shortest route to the nearest creek while the foolish piglets were still beating dirty chests until koboko started resetting their brains. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by shallysgirl: 1:03am On Sep 28, 2017
You sight am for creek?
BluntBoy:

Kanu has run away. That is the truth. He is said to be hiding in the creeks in the Niger Delta. We all know that Kanu went quiet when the Army began their show of force. I remembered some of us asking why Kanu had suddenly gone quiet and left fighting to his army of thugs.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by shallysgirl: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Yoruba muslims and Arewa busy sighting Kanu like say Kanu na moon. Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by BluntBoy(m): 1:18am On Sep 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
You sight am for creek?
Where else could he have run to, the coward?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by shallysgirl: 2:24am On Sep 28, 2017
You sigth am for creek? Yes or no. No guess work.
Moon sighter.
BluntBoy:

Where else could he have run to, the coward?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by BluntBoy(m): 2:49am On Sep 28, 2017
shallysgirl:
You sigth am for creek? Yes or no. No guess work.
Moon sighter.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by modik(m): 4:04am On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

When did the word "herdsman" become a bad thing? So identifying with herdsmen is now the same thing as identifying with killer herdsmen? Can you proscribe the police force because we have killer policemen?

Tyranny supporter spotted!

For your information, Marauding herdsmen is the fourth most dangerous terrorists in the world. Google is your friend.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by freeze001(f): 5:21am On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

'said to'...it is also said that he's in d custody of the army and so they should produce him.
Gone quiet? Can u even use your phone at an ordinary police checkpoint? Of course under that barrage of bullets and military assault he went quiet probably cos they killed him or apprehended him because I can't see how he could have escaped all that unless the uniformed thugs were asleep. So that is why they must produce him and explain what they were really looking for at his house.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by GetMeRight: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2017
modik:

For your information, Marauding herdsmen is the fourth most dangerous terrorists in the world. Google is your friend.
Not all herdsmen are killers. Try again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by GetMeRight: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

'said to'...it is also said that he's in d custody of the army and so they should produce him.
Gone quiet? Can u even use your phone at an ordinary police checkpoint? Of course under that barrage of bullets and military assault he went quiet probably cos they killed him or apprehended him because I can't see how he could have escaped all that unless the uniformed thugs were asleep. So that is why they must produce him and explain what they were really looking for at his house.
What evidence do you have to claim that he was inside the compound when the soldiers arrived? The soldiers that arrested Boko Haram leader suddenly killed Igbos leader.
Some of you still wishing that he won't be caught, that's why we having this cry of "killed or captured". When he's finally captured, the song will change again, as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by tiger28: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2017
These losers are trying to rope the niger delta into their nonsense BY FORCE. Deltans pls shine your eyes o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by Bayajidda1: 7:40am On Sep 28, 2017
1shortblackboy:
keep feeding urself with lies and delusions u hear

That shit you smoke will and must definitely destroy you eventually.
My origin is not within your prerogative to deny/deprive me.
I suggest you stick to the cracks that you smoke and stay away from issues way beyond your understanding, boy.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by Bayajidda1: 7:48am On Sep 28, 2017
TheCabal:

You mean Asari Dokubo's traitor uncle's side of kalabari.

Whatever rocks your boat, boy.
You declare *anyone* who does not agree with you politically, religiously, socially and otherwise terrorists.
So whatever aspersions you cast does not change the fact that we are Biafrans and we do not abandon our own.
Asari Dokubo remains a man of honour.
God bless the Izon people!
God bless the Igbo people!!
God bless the People's Republic of Biafra!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by Jossey4progress(f): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2017
Staying together as a nation is not by force.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by modik(m): 9:41am On Sep 28, 2017
GetMeRight:

Not all herdsmen are killers. Try again.

How many Ipob members are killers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by BluntBoy(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2017
modik:

Is there no difference between Fulani herdsmen and Fulani militants?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by BluntBoy(m): 10:05am On Sep 28, 2017
freeze001:

Kanu ran away. You will soon realize it. That was how he went incommunicado the last time Buhari came back from London. He is a coward just like Ojukwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by JAtoms: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2017
In an attempt to make a point, you end up making no point at all. I know that's the hand work of the Nigerian educational system. Bro pray for liberation from this corrupt government and stagnant educational system, you have suffered as a result of it, never allow your kids to do the same.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by 1shortblackboy: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bayajidda1:

That shit you smoke will and must definitely destroy you eventually.
My origin is not within your prerogative to deny/deprive me.
I suggest you stick to the cracks that you smoke and stay away from issues way beyond your understanding, boy.
shuut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by Bayajidda1: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
1shortblackboy:
shuut up

Die Buhari!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by Bibors(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
RomeSankara:
Only a fool won't know this story has been planted by the govt to push the narrative that Kanu is still on the run ..

Sounds like one who live in Lagos. Is that you on the 26th of the street?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by Jesusloveyou: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
paramakina202:
It's a lie,the military must produce NK in court.
ask wike to produce him. Your idiotic pigs of Biafra leader is hiding in wike guest house

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by Jesusloveyou: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
U
freeze001:

you were with him inside his house when addressing the press,
This is a no case submission by the army that KANU could not be found at the time of getting to the palace.
So KANU lawyer can go Cook another story

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Alleged Hideout Revealed by modik(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
BluntBoy:

Is there no difference between Fulani herdsmen and Fulani militants?

Is there no difference between 6 and half a dozen?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu In French Airport Admiring His $38 Million Falcon VP-CBT Private Jet / Lagos Is The Safest City In Nigeria – Frank Mba / Reasons Why Nigeria Remains Underdeveloped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.