Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) (33345 Views)

Burna Boy, Fireboy, Laycon, Plead With Uganda Govt To Release Omah Lay, Tems / Princess Shyngle: "A Man Is About To Breakup His Relationship For Me" / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by VastFinder: 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
On behalf of all twins in the world, Taiwo and Kehinde Adepeko have a message for Psquare

Lol! Apparently, all other twins in the world are not happy with Psquare's break up.

This viral video shows Nigerian Nollywood born twins, Taiwo and Kehinde Adepeko crying and speaking on behalf of other twins in the world informing Psqaure that their decision to break up is not a good one.

According to them, 'why are you people fighting? You people should stop all these, your mummy is not happy, almighty God is not happy'.

Watch the hilarious video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BieMvozO9s

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZjl7AIFXnf/

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/09/lol-apparently-all-other-twins-in-world.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by biacan(f): 8:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
shocked shocked who are this girl's

9 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by angelTI(f): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
These ones are clearly jobless!

72 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by phintohlar(f): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:
they are muniru & ambali, means 2 mumus but they are going places tho abi no be uk dem dey so

9 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by biacan(f): 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
phintohlar:
they are muniru & ambali, means 2 mumus but they are going places tho abi no be uk dem dey so

ok
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Florblu(f): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2017
Everybody will be forming King Solomon on top P square matter

15 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
biacan:
They are yoruba actresses.Their major roles in movies is either thugs or prostitutes.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by biacan(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

They are yoruba actresses.Their major roles in movies is either thugs or prostitutes.

hmmmm now I understand

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who cares, if they like they should break side or break west, next news jare undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by slinkman(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2017
Two idiots

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by TosineGuy(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
So because u are twins, u think dey will listen 2 u. P square are wetin for dangote or adenuga to settle their quarell. Who these yoruba twins epp?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by crackhouse(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by stanliwise(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
ShOuld I say attention seeker or should I say they are making a little sense....

Anyway their opinion will reach places more than my opinion so what do I Know and what am I saying

let me come and be going

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by KKKWHITE(m): 9:57pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rubbish who cares
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Yinabim(f): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2017
it is well
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by richard870(m): 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
As if they are done solving their own problems.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Pavore9: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
Many are using Psquare issue to "collect stsr".

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by adonbilivit: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
afonja begging ipob youths not to break up. #Unity beggars? lmao

4 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
angry

Abeg Neeeeeexxxxxxxxxtttttttttt!!
When I dey talk say my generator no gree bring light this nite.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Saint83(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
another album....
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
angelTI:
These ones are clearly jobless!
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Blood is thicker than water. When all anger has been spent, reconciliation will take place.
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by sisisioge: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
I'm offended by their unhealthy rivalry. I'm offended that they are making their mother turn in her grave...so sad. Whew!

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by DckPssy(f): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
hahah
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Attention seeker oloshoo
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by Greystone: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
please they should break up

everyone is facing his/her own challenge

i honestly don't give a fuck if they stay or seperate
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by BoyHuncho(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by gaeul(f): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
very funny lol....why una dey beg den. Hian
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by phameous: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mtcheew
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by rawpadgin(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
why did i book space sef!

nawa 4 me
Re: Taiwo And Kehinde Adepeko Plead With P'square Not To Breakup (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
sexybbstar:

You don't mean it cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanayo O Kanayo Welcomes Son, Clinton, To Film Production Team (video) / Between Adesua Etomi & Fan Who Asked Why Linda Ejiofor Wore A Pink Wedding Dress / Adewale Adeleke And Hypeman, Spesh Are Fighting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.