Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

TSTV :: Connecting Your World - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV :: Connecting Your World (6034 Views)

Anycast Not Connecting To Phone / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices / DSTV In Trouble As TSTV Takes Center Stage On 1st October, Offer Pay-as-go Subsc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by Electronzeez(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2017
atiku07:
The guy is obviously a dstv staff, pretending to be an intrested customer all his response has tend towards how dstv can counter tstv yeye man we know dem wen we see dem dstv stooges just finding fault where there is none una plan no go work

Oyb DStv staff shocked.

You are even confident in your ignorance .so criticizing a suppose dead on arrival launch translate to working for multi choise ?.

Tstv please tell us when you have your decoder and service running ,I need one ASAP.
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by sotall(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2017
I came here to learn but I have experienced an e-war rather than learn anything. angry
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by tstvafrica: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
This is to inform the general public that the official unveiling and launch of TStv Africa will be transmitted live on AIT network from 6-9pm today, 1st October, 2017.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by tstvafrica: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2017
#Pause subscription, #PVR function, #Video call, #free data, #500GB storage space, #wifi / hotspots function, # over 70 channels, #free one month subscription and lots more.

Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by tstvafrica: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2017
TStv Africa customer care lines 09055578222 and 09055578999

Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by Naijji: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
peeps4u:
Your channel lists are not consistent,
There was Fox news on your list before, but can't find it here. Also zee-cinema is missing.
Why?

Dem better add Fox News Channel oh. Good of streaming Tucker Carlson Tonight on YouTube grin
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by tstvafrica: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2017
The launching as commenced.
You can catch us live on AIT to know everything fully about TSTV
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by seribroo56(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2017
tstvafrica:
The launching as commenced.
You can catch us live on AIT to know everything fully about TSTV
will you guys have an app on andriod/apple/window
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by tstvafrica: 6:34am On Oct 02, 2017
We wish to inform the general public that the commercial sale of TStv Africa decoders has not commenced and there is no request from TStv Africa to subscribers for payments of any kind whatsoever for decoders.

The public is hereby advised to disregard any instructions from any person(s) to make payments.

For further information on our products and services, kindly visit www.tstvafrica.com and our social media handles.

TStv Africa ...connecting your world!
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by peeps4u: 6:43am On Oct 02, 2017
tstvafrica:
We wish to inform the general public that the commercial sale of TStv Africa decoders has not commenced and there is no request from TStv Africa to subscribers for payments of any kind whatsoever for decoders.

The public is hereby advised to disregard any instructions from any person(s) to make payments.

For further information on our products and services, kindly visit www.tstvafrica.com and our social media handles.

You guys are noise makers. You look unprepared. Your launch was even wack.

I sincerely pray you will a better substitute to DSTV, I'm still waiting if I should get DSTV or TSTV, provided your services are as expected

1 Like

Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 02, 2017
tstvafrica:

where are all those noisemakers who were arguing with me - you can all see that this was nothing more than a ceremonial launch. very damning, in my opinion. the only game these guys are spitting is we are the anti dstv - buy us to be patriotic ; not because we will offer a superior service.

seems they just wanted to 'launch' on October 1 whether their ducks were in a row or not

2 Likes

Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by lumzybo: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2017
Hmmmmmn....

Make I jejely renew my dstv sub, cos waiting for TStv is like waiting for the second coming of christ. No one knows.

1 Like

Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by peeps4u: 7:51am On Oct 02, 2017
oyb:

where are all those noisemakers who were arguing with me - you can all see that this was nothing more than a ceremonial launch. very damning, in my opinion. the only game these guys are spitting is we are the anti dstv - buy us to be patriotic ; not because we will offer a superior service.

seems they just wanted to 'launch' on October 1 whether their ducks were in a row or not

Exactly, they are all just obsessed and out to be seen as anti-dstv, knowing people are already fed up with dstv. Infact, a woman that gave a speech yesterday (WIfe of the Chairman or so), even had to mistakingly mention "as you purchase DSTV" instead of TSTV; the comedian on show also had to be throwing indirect sub at DSTV. These guys seem not to have any reasonable work on ground to be a better substitute to DSTV.

I still pray they are a better substitute to DSTV.
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by Leyqute(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2017
This guy is hillarious

Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by eph12(m): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
oyb:

They never claimed to have it available immediately after launching. Obviously they are not in a hurry so be calm. They have not collected money from you, or have they?
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by Finstar: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
For dealers, what happens after the 18 months commission? Tstvafrica
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by lumzybo: 7:30am On Oct 03, 2017
@tstvafrica, kindly post a pix of what the decoder look like. Cos there is one huge box iin circulation I don't wanna believe it is the decoder.

Thanks. NB: anyone with the piX culd also help out.
Re: TSTV :: Connecting Your World by TheKingIsHere: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2017
This tstv guys are not ready and very unserious.

Shior

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleepy Hollow: Season 3 Episode 1 Download Link / Breaking Bad Discussion Thread / Klaus Vs Ra's Al Ghul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.