Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) (53979 Views)

A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) / A Huge Python I Killed This Night / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Snakes stories this days.................................. shocked sad angry
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2017
kelvinreality:

I had to like your post even though you christened yourself MUMU undecided
May the gods of your ancestors be with you for liking my post. Amin.

Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
pixtuk:
God created snake and other reptiles for what reason exactly?

For lala to push to the front page
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by newweight: 2:03pm On Sep 30, 2017
hello nairaland,i got a shipment from asia some days ago,it was a tablet which my friend send to me as dash/gift.
the value of the tab was 65$,but when it reach nigeria,lagos,it says custom delay.then dhl send me an email to make a payment of 48k to a gtb account before i can receive the shipment
i have not been myself because i do not know how it is possible for a shipment that is value is 65$,then dhl ask me to pay clos to 50k to clear it
if i may ask,is dhl now selling electronics
my friend said he has pay for everything,but dhl now threaten me that if i dont pay in time,they will be charge me 45naira per day.
i do not even have 5k
pls nairalanders
i need a help and advice,what can i do.
it has been 6days now,they refuse to email me,they refuse to hear my plea
how can i pay such a bogus amount for a shipment of 65$ value
is this a scam
pls help me
how can i get my shipment
how can dhl impose a fraudulent import duity of 48k for an item worth 65 dollars which is around 20,000naira
pls help me
how is that possible
paying way above the value of declare shipment
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by mrpaul098: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2017
dont be left out

Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by Gkemz: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2017
It got more than it bargained.
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2017
double meat
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by MTKbudapest(m): 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2017
Python dance.
But why always python news, is it that there is no other better news?
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by Tecno66: 5:57pm On Sep 30, 2017
Naijjablog:
The phyton was obstructed and has to vomit out it prey....
Here is the short video... shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5eJYTk3kQ
Why dat man stand near python wey never die? Abi he want make the python vomit the antelope come swallow am? Or he get snake medicine for body!

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by marunga(m): 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2017
LastMumu:
Snakes are important part of the ecosytem, the serve as a natural balance to how the ecosystem function. Without snakes the earth by now would have been overrun by rodents and pests, snakes control pest population by preying on these rodents for food. Snakes themselves also serve as food for higher predators like hawks, eagle, humans .

Every animal serves a purpose for the health of the ecosystem, even mosquitoes.
my brother, what about spiders, scorpions, flies and centipedes?
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by akigbemaru: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2017
Naijjablog:
The phyton was obstructed and has to vomit out it prey....
Here is the short video... shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY5eJYTk3kQ

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by Kyllahmc(m): 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2017
pixtuk:
lol lots and lots of deadly snakes... isn't that enough reason that God didn't creat anything atall?
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by BALLOSKI: 7:01am On Oct 01, 2017
pixtuk:
for what reason did he create you?
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by Kayceenaz(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
fuckjesus:
Do the mods have a personal penchant for snakes? why do post concerning snakes make front page É—aily?

Dear brother, it is unreasonable and improper treating with disdain the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. Since you refuse to believe in Him and open the door of your life unto Him, must you needlessly disparage His holy name by using that unspeakable and disrespectful moniker? If reason is truly your ground for rejecting Christ Jesus, then kindly either change your moniker or delete the account if you can't and create a new one, in demonstration of being reasonable. Reason says you don't have to villify or insult key figures of others' beliefs in order to prove your point. So, I implore you to change your username. Thanks in advance for being reasonable.
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by fuckjesus(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Kayceenaz:

Dear brother, it is unreasonable and improper treating with disdain the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. Since you refuse to believe in Him and open the door of your life unto Him, must you needlessly disparage His holy name by using that unspeakable and disrespectful moniker? If reason is truly your ground for rejecting Christ Jesus, then kindly either change your moniker or delete the account if you can't and create a new one, in demonstration of being reasonable. Reason says you don't have to villify or insult key figures of others' beliefs in order to prove your point. So, I implore you to change your username. Thanks in advance for being reasonable.
s
You mean you sat down to compose all these just to beseech me to alter my sobriquet? Sorry i can't change it.. Thanks in advance for respecting my choice of sobriquet and understanding..
Re: A Huge Python Vomiting Out A Deer After It Was Obstructed (Graphic Video) by LogicFinder01: 4:16pm On Apr 09, 2020
System administrators have done fairly well already with using scripting as a tool to allow them to do their jobs more efficiently by using bash scripts, Python. Introduction to Python Programming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The E-Helpers Network (TeHN) - Official Thread / Big Snake Killed By Soldiers In Frontline (Picture) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.