Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today (499 Views)

Reminder To My Revelation / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today by riversproperty(m): 11:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
I headed back home earlier today after my fasting and prayer session with my pastor, a bit tired so i decided to take a little nap after my meal. Behold, I heard a very clear voice that said " TELL THE PEOPLE THAT THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NEAR, EVERYTHING IS READY AND THE TRUMPHET WILL SOON SOUND"

My brothers and sisters, I am not a pastor neither am i worthy to be close to one. I am only privileged to be one of the instruments that God has decided to use to pass this very message across today.

This is a wake up call for everyone including myself that we need to re-examine ourselves and amend our ways before it is too late.

Please let us all repent of our evil deeds and turn to God our maker because the kingdom of God is truly near.

Good night.

4 Likes

Re: My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today by Khallyella(f): 12:02am On Sep 28, 2017
It has always been near.

1 Like

Re: My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today by herzern(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Khallyella:
It has always been near.
And what does your insinuation suggests?
Re: My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 28, 2017
I think you need to eat more vitamins.
Re: My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today by Tonyosas101(m): 7:44am On Sep 28, 2017
The end has always been near

Your brain is only playing tricks on you if truly you heard a voice
Re: My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today by BabyApple(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Khallyella:
It has always been near.
Good Morning!
Re: My Revelation After My Fasting And Prayer Today by SilverG33k(m): 9:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Khallyella:
It has always been near.
You look beautiful, with makeup. I would love to see you in person but oops, busy me!

I just quoted you to complement your good look, cus I know your PM's would have been filled up.

(1) (Reply)

Religion And Technology / Young Nigerian Prophet Releases A Fashion Line He Calls "JUST FOR CONTROL" / 11 Ways Nigerian Pastors Contribute To Naira Devaluation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.