Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" (28693 Views)

Ambode Storms Out Of GAC Meeting - Vanguard / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. / Atiku Abubakar Meets With Mike Ozekhome ,To Sue Vanguard & Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by bullbull: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2017
dust144:
How can I sue my parent for separating?
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Intellad(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2017
good morning guys....
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Why exactly were pple againt the social media bill self
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by RealLordZeus(m): 7:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, I have been pondering on why atiku choose to annoy the majority for the minority

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Partnerbiz3: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2017
modath:

Beta posin!!! See what I got you...Enjoy.. tongue

Make una enter room naa
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by abbaapple: 7:35am On Sep 28, 2017
Vanguard is in soup! They will surly pay for the damaged.
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by ExInferis(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2017
If anyone thinks Akitu (yes that's my new name for him) actually tweets himself they're daft.
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by guru90: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Nothing is real In this Nigeria..
social media faking news up and down....
press media...... telling us ambiguous fake news......,
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by riyanxeally(f): 7:42am On Sep 28, 2017
dont mind d ineffectual hooligans..bunch of daft bufoons wallowing in abject nonsensical anomaly.....luv u atiku man fr d ppl..
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by win2kwire: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2017
johnnyvid:
atiku should sue vanguard newspaper for spoiling his name in the public.

His name?
Atiku has a name worth spoiling?

He stole most of Nigeria's assets under privatization and his corruption brought down a US congressman. His house in Potomac is still under investigation for money laundry.

Una dey craze for that country

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by oweman: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2017
VANGUARG IS THE OFFICIAL BIAFROGS NEWS AGENCY MOUTH ORGAN .

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by zoedew: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2017
The deed is done. #theNorthtakesnote
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by ekwerendi(m): 7:57am On Sep 28, 2017
I am never a fan of fake news....vanguard news should investigate well before making insinuations......
on the other news if atiku thinks he can become President come 2019....he is a dreamer...
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by IMASTEX: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
News or no news. He has made enough already i wonder this thirst for continuous stay in power. Obasonjo knows you too well like "himself" and has warned. Btw you have passed retirement age of 60 years.
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2017
WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT VANGUARD IS AN IPOD NEWSPLATFORM? ANYWAY,THEY INDEED SAW HIS DESPERATION AND THEY WANT HIM RIDICULED.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Joejoe12(m): 8:45am On Sep 28, 2017
if they could write what they did not see nor hear, then it is babariki. Maybe they dont know; let me tell them that i prefer Atiku than many of them
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by UduMgbo1: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2017
[s]
omenka:
That is vanguard for you. Everyone knows they are covertly sympathetic to ipob and have aided their propaganda from day one.

Anyway, that is politics for you. Atiku should stop whining and move the hell on.
[/s]
Shatap
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by bjcole(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2017
modath:

Nope.... Desperate. desperado Atiku will not be allowed to take ONLY the good but dodge the bad & the ugly.... When Ill wind is sown, whirlwind is the result....

He courted this by fanning the embers of national chaos cos of his blind ambition& making foolish statements upandan, he wasn't thinking clearly or what?... He should STFU & suck it.!!! This is Vanguard's MO..., no news here..cool

So stating the problems facing Nigeria, aligning with the present realities and stating the obvious about this our feeding bottle arrangement are foolish statements. We don't know what we want and what is good for us in this country, until we realised that, we aren't going anywhere.
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by kayo80(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2017
seunmsg:
Vanguard is the propaganda arm of ipob and Atiku is their new suitor. They should enjoy each other while it last.

LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Vanguard newspaper is one of the most useless and vile media house in Nigeria today

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 28, 2017
But Vanguard sef, na wa undecided

Check my Signature: Complete Bulk SMS Website for N12,500 - Buy SMS Units at 73kobo Only.
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by vertueptime: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2017
modath:

Nope.... Desperate. desperado Atiku will not be allowed to take ONLY the good but dodge the bad & the ugly.... When Ill wind is sown, whirlwind is the result....

He courted this by fanning the embers of national chaos cos of his blind ambition& making foolish statements upandan, he wasn't thinking clearly or what?... He should STFU & suck it.!!! This is Vanguard's MO..., no news here..cool

Just shut up if u dnt have anythng sensible to say
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2017
This is not slander oga ukita
Ur case will fail woefully n court
Nowhere in d article was anything derogatory, insulting or demeaning ascribed to u
Re: Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" by RapportNaija(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Is this the same bigot NwaAmaipke on Nairaland?

Lol, I knew it. Bloody...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Joe Igbokwe's Confirmation As Special Adviser / Nobody Can Force Us Out Of South-West – Miyetti Allah / We Planned To Invade Lagos - Arrested Boko Haram Leader Muhammed Sulaiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.