Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader (9899 Views)

A 73 Years Old Man Walking In A Snow Without Cardigan (photo) / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo / Shagari 90 Years.........buhari 73 Years.....who Looks Younger And Healthier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 05, 2010
Your birthday is a wonderful occasion. You have crossed several milestones, but life just keeps looking for more challenges. Enjoy the bliss of your birthday;enjoy the fruits of your labor.Surround yourself with your children and grandchildren, and tell them tales of the yesteryears. Relive the magical moments of life even while you look forward to new experiences. It's great to be a great leader who have sacrificed so much to ensure unity and peaceful co-existence in nigeria.happy birthday to a rare leader!!!!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by chosen04(f): 11:12am On Mar 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Your birthday is a wonderful occasion. Surround yourself with your children and grandchildren

Happy birth Bluetooth's rare leader.

Hope u will COSSY more of ur daughter-in-laws?. So that u can be surrounded by more grand and great grand children.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by desgiezd(m): 11:21am On Mar 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

enjoy the fruits of your labor

Does this fruit of labour include the handing over of governance to two inept leaders on two different occassions?

~Bluetooth:

Surround yourself with your children and grandchildren

I hope these grand children would include the children of Gbenga and Moji

~Bluetooth:

It's great to be a great leader who have sacrificed so much to ensure unity and peaceful co-existence in nigeria.

Isnt the consequence of his great leadership and sacrifice is what is threatening the polity today?

~Bluetooth:

happy birthday to a rare leader!!!!!

A rare leader indeed!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by KunleOshob(m): 11:51am On Mar 05, 2010
I also wish to use this opportunity to congratulate Uncle Sege on this occassion of his 73rd?? Birthday. He as been the greatest leader this country has had to date, I pray tha God grants him long life so that he would still continue to be a blessing to this nation in the years ahead.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
chosen04:

Happy birth Bluetooth's rare leader.

Hope u will COSSY more of your daughter-in-laws?. So that u can be surrounded by more grand and great grand children.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by chosen04(f): 12:07pm On Mar 05, 2010
desgiezd:

I hope these grand children would include the children of Gbenga and Moji

ALL JOIN!

KunleOshob:

I pray tha God grants him long life so that he would still continue to be a blessing to this nation in the years ahead.

As at the last time i checked, Obj was more of a curse than a blessing to this nation.
Can any blessing come out of a daughter-in-law COSSYER?

~Bluetooth:

happy birthday to a rare leader!!!!!

If Obj was a rare leader!! Then Abacha must was a genius.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2010
how does that affect the price of rice for mama put joint?
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 05, 2010
cool

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by phraoh(m): 12:14pm On Mar 05, 2010
I knew some pipu wil stil run Obj down here.Y knt u pipu 4 1ce say sth gud abt dis man, ehh.Dis is is his birthday and he shld b congratulated.How many 9jerians hv been president albeit severally.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
something nice shebi? Ok here we go: Bang belle cheesy
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by phraoh(m): 12:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
Veri funi.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by woye77: 1:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
happy birthday to a special thief grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by justmoore: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
Congrats rare leader, baba may u eat d labour of ur hands. Many happy return. Hip!!!,
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by chosen04(f): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2010
woye77:

happy birthday to a special RARE thief grin
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by texazzpete(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
phraoh:

I knew some pipu wil stil run Obj down here.Y knt u pipu 4 1ce say sth gud abt dis man, ehh.Dis is is his birthday and he shld b congratulated.How many 9jerians hv been president albeit severally.

Was it really that difficult to type this in English?
This is why so many of you kids fail English in WAEC or JAMB.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by desgiezd(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
texazzpete:

Was it really that difficult to type this in English?
This is why so many of you kids fail English in WAEC or JAMB.

The quest to minimise space when sending text messages is really ruining the communicating ability of some people so much so that they find it difficult to differentiate between saving space in text messages and writing on forums like this where no charges are applied.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Jakumo(m): 1:52pm On Mar 05, 2010
For stealing the ENTIRE 16 billion dollar federal budgetary allocation for the provision of mains electricity to Nigeria during the tail end of his reign as King of Nigeria, may I also raise a toast and offer a prayer that this kleptomaniac  sum'btch dies SOON in an excruciating manner, and then rots in hell, his final destination.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by desgiezd(m): 2:12pm On Mar 05, 2010
Jakumo:

may I also raise a toast and offer a prayer that this kleptomaniac sum'btch dies SOON in an excruciating manner, and then rots in hell, his final destination.

@ Jakumo

Softly, softly oo!!
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by rebranded(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2010
Uncle Sege! Happy Birthday!

Watch out Obasanjo will be on the Nigerian Currency one day
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by redsun(m): 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2010
Obasanjo can rightly take the place of a caged silver-back in scientific labs for scientific experiments.He is not nothing short of a retarded chimp.

The stupidity of nigerians can be clearly seen in the kind leaders they choose or rather tolerate.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by sashbaby(f): 3:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
i hope he truly reflects on how he has spent his 73 years on earth. especially the affairs of nigeria.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Kx: 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2010
with the experience of yaradull,i feel proud to wish obj a happy birthday.
even if ur administration was nt exceptional,compared to yaradull's,u were excellent.
happy birthday
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by KunleOshob(m): 3:46pm On Mar 05, 2010
I really miss the Obasanjo years, I wish baba was still in power I am sure he would have completed sorting out most of our national problems by now. My only regret is that baba failed to annoint a worthy successor.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by formunt(m): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2010
Happy birthday and many happy returns
Hausa is happy and singing incapacitated Yadua praises,talking good about killer IBB, wish Abacha well in heaven,thanks Shagari for creating ministers without potfolios, created office and money for his northerners
Today, Obasanjo had worked for Nigeria. I would respect him just as hausa does to their statesmen,
Happy birthday,best nigerian president
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by sjeezy8: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
he doesnt age well lipsrsealed

I thought he was atleast 77
and he is a rare uhhh leader(i think) obj isnt that bad his ways of doing things are just archaic.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by formunt(m): 4:35pm On Mar 05, 2010
Happy birthday and many happy returns
Hausa is happy and singing incapacitated Yadua praises,talking good about killer IBB, wish Abacha well in heaven,thanks Shagari for creating ministers without potfolios,  created office and money for his northerners
Today, Obasanjo had worked for Nigeria. I would respect him just as hausa does to their statesmen,
Happy birthday,best nigerian president
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by 1luvkipsus: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
I join millions of good people world over to wish this illustrous son of Africa &Nigeria in particular a very happy birthday.U will continue 2 live b'cos we need u now more than ever,especially in this season of political turmoil.We need your guidance.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
I never thought i will be saying thing this but yar A dua don show me pepper. happy Birthday OBJ. Kai,
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2010
He was a great leader in the Military but worse as a civilian . I wonder who will be Nigerias Messiah. our heroes past have failed us.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Onlytruth(m): 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
That guy is not less than 80 years undecided
73 years my a's's'!

I place him alongside Mugabe of Zimbabwe age-wise. cool
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by Fhemmmy: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2010
Ummmmmmmm
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Is 73 Years Old.happy Birthday To A Rare Leader by oderemo(m): 7:37pm On Mar 05, 2010
It's great to be a great leader who have sacrificedtaken so much to ensure unity and peaceful co-existence in nigeriathis farming business.happy birthdayhell fire to a rare leader!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NYSC Corpers Serving In Akwa Ibom State Get A Raise In Their Allowance / TIME Magazine Names 'Ebola Fighters' As Person Of The Year. [pix] / ...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.