Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,171 members, 7,953,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:20 PM

Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri (1137 Views)

EFCC, ICPC: I Won't Respond To Professor Sagay - Malami / Buhari Has Achieved More Than Obasanjo Did In Eight Years - Professor Sagay / Now That Stephanie Otobo's Mother Has Exposed Her Daughter By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by johnnyvid(m): 2:13am On Sep 28, 2017
As shared by Reno... Read below.

When I responded to the All Progressive Congress' National Publicity Secretary, Bolaji Abdullahi's, attack on the record of the People Democratic Party administration of former President Goodluck Jonathan and challenged his credibility, some members of the public may have felt that I was just playing politics.
However, I am today vindicated, in that a political appointee of the APC and a confidante of President Muhammadu Buhari, in the person of Professor Itse Sagay, has corroborated my stand.
As a man who should know, because of his close proximity to the APC, Professor Sagay has described the party as a 'come and chop party' peopled by the likes of John Odigie-Oyegun and Bolaji Abdullahi who he said lacked credibility and who 'dine with the devil' and defend evil.
Not stopping there, Professor Sagay, a man intimately aware of the inner workings of the APC, said that the party is "weak and unable to confront evil".
Nigerians should note that not only is Professor Sagay a confidante of President Muhammadu Buhari, he has also never been associated with the PDP and former President Jonathan.
Professor Sagay is just a man that was hoodwinked by APC's propaganda, just like the millions of Nigerians who voted for them, but has now seen them and their government for what they truly are.
A government that campaigned on restructuring but governs by denying knowledge of what restructuring is. A government that promised 3 million jobs per annum, but has lost 6 million jobs according to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics. A government headed by a man who banned government officials from going abroad for health tourism yet ended up being the single greatest health tourist in the history of Africa, prompting CNN to use him as an example of hypocrisy. A party that promised to rebuild the economy, but gave the nation a recession and has in two years, acquired more debt than any of the PDP administration's before it.
With such an odious and unenviable record, it is no surprise that Professor Sagay called the APC a party that is “encouraging and accepting rogues”.
If the APC wishes to reject that label, I will kindly ask them to tell Nigerians what has happened to the report on the former Secretary to the Federal Government's alleged grass cutter corruption or the fabled Ikoyi billions.
source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/09/professor-sagay-has-exposed-apc-for.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by johnnyvid(m): 2:14am On Sep 28, 2017
i will always be saying here that karma is a bitch. it will surely back fire.

1 Like

Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by johnnyvid(m): 2:14am On Sep 28, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Nobody: 3:16am On Sep 28, 2017
What beats the mind are the Mumus who still buy their lies...... I can imagine the set of lies come 2019 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by PointZerom: 3:30am On Sep 28, 2017
APC is a party of tested and trusted criminals.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by istandfortruth: 3:32am On Sep 28, 2017
With the composition of both APC and PDP, it amazes me how folks beleive that PDP was bad and APC is good or PDP is good and APC is bad. Lets leave the politicians with partisan politics and let us demand for good governance in very clear terms for greatest undoing of the masses has been foolishness and the elites will always exploit that until the scales fall of thier eyes.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by nerodenero: 3:41am On Sep 28, 2017
You surely standfortruthcheesy

The day I give my total support will be the day political offices are unattractive with almost nothing to loot. Till then, APC and PDP are both parties of thieves.
istandfortruth:
With the composition of both APC and PDP, it amazes me how folks beleive that PDP was bad and APC is good or PDP is good and APC is bad. Lets leave the politicians with partisan politics and let us demand for good governance in very clear terms for greatest undoing of the masses has been foolishness and the elites will always exploit that until the scales fall of thier eyes.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by johnnyvid(m): 3:47am On Sep 28, 2017
PointZerom:
APC is a party of tested and trusted criminals.
you are very true.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by potent5(m): 4:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Sagay is a fair weather supporter of the APC. It's lawyers like him that encouraged the enthronement of tyranny in Nigeria's political space.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by vincent10(m): 5:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Terrible things are going on in APC
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by RZArecta(m): 5:09am On Sep 28, 2017
Sagay is a rogue elephant gone senile, he has nothing to say.

APC is our darling party, the 6 million people who lost their jobs since 2015 are not complaining, they love sitting at home and chilling. Who jobs epp ? Sai Baba Cassandra cool

1 Like

Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:39am On Sep 28, 2017
As Long as there is conspiracy of silence on thr former SSG corruption case and the Ikoyi cash haul, then PMB is corrupted. Period.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Nobody: 5:44am On Sep 28, 2017
Buhari resume don dey full by the day, he is now getting all the experience needed to head the post of the greatest fool of a life time.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by freeze001(f): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2017
RZArecta:
Sagay is a rogue elephant gone senile, he has nothing to say.

APC is our darling party, the 6 million people who lost their jobs since 2015 are not complaining, they love sitting at home and chilling. Who jobs epp ? Sai Baba Cassandra cool

In fact their jobs were dividends of corruption, they wereliving above their means and ought not to have owned businesses or been employed in the first place. That's why Bubu came to correct those anomalies. undecided
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Tonye93(m): 5:54am On Sep 28, 2017
lolz. reno ma man dis guy na only to write him sabi

#well my first comment on nairaland# clap for me
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by omenka(m): 6:12am On Sep 28, 2017
This Reno na confam aristo. If by dawn the same Sagey "exposes" Jonathan, he'd be blasted for being a "mad professor".

1 Like

Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by praxisnetworks: 6:17am On Sep 28, 2017
shocked
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by BUHARItesticles: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Sagay is trending, though he is right but his comments indicated that Buhari little influence in Nigeria, his only strength is Burutai and oil money. I don't see Buhari emerging in 2019, APC inner room is in chaotic rumble state.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Xano(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Interesting

Most politicians in Nigeria are rouges. One party appears to have a large number of rouges now than others. It is not PDP
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Johnnyessence(m): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
Sagay is trending, though he is right but his comments indicated that Buhari little influence in Nigeria, his only strength is Burutai and oil money. I don't see Buhari emerging in 2019, APC inner room is in chaotic rumble state.
with the rate at which Apc is moving in dividing this country, there's no hope for APC in 2019 general elections. They are falling apart by the day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Johnnyessence(m): 11:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Xano:
Interesting

Most politicians in Nigeria are rouges. One party appears to have a large number of rouges now than others. It is not PDP
the funniest thing is that Apc is a combination of rogues and thieves in hiding. They hide themselves in government to silently steal from the treasury. So pathetic situation we found ourselves. Apc has failed the masses.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Johnnyessence(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2017
Tonye93:
lolz. reno ma man
dis guy na only to write him sabi

#well my first comment on nairaland#
clap for me
waooo you are welcome. Lalasticlala should serve you cold emu oguro. What I mean is that lalasticlala should serve you cold palm wine.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Johnnyessence(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
potent5:
Sagay is a fair weather supporter of the APC. It's lawyers like him that encouraged the enthronement of tyranny in Nigeria's political space.
hmmmmm Apc party is falling apart by the day. Prof sagay has spoke truth to them. It is left to them if they don't listen to him.
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by SweetJoystick(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
I regret campaigning for APC, Buhari is a phoney man, he has no balls nor guts, he is just a weakling
Re: Professor Sagay Has Exposed The APC For The Rogues They Really Are -reno Omokri by Johnnyessence(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I regret campaigning for APC, Buhari is a phoney man, he has no balls nor guts, he is just a weakling
I reject too. Infact the CBN policies really affect a lot of uncoming enterpreneurs in Nigeria. Their government is disastrous to the masses that cast votes for them. Well what I just know is that karma is a bitch. It will surely back fire. It is just matter of time.

(1) (Reply)

Unity And Faith, Peace And Progress / Anambra Election : Obiano Withdraw From The Race (pics) / Re: LRNZH: PMB Was Right On 10mw Katsina Wind Power Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.