Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Watch This Gospel Version Of Olamide's "WO" By This Young Boy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch This Gospel Version Of Olamide's "WO" By This Young Boy. (615 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Olamide Baddo / Olamide Responds To NBC Banning His Song "Wo" / Wizkid: "Olamide - Wo, Na My Jam Be Dat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Gospel Version Of Olamide's "WO" By This Young Boy. by pjamas(m): 3:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigeria is indeed blessed with talents,
I was on my own watching video on youtube when i saw this Video of a young boy Vibing to Olamide's hit Track, WO,
It's Definitely no news again that Olamide gave us the Hit for the year 2017, after the release of the hit single,musicians have come out with covers of the song, we have CDQ,QDOT,DOTMAN, and even the cover king Himself, DESTINY BOY, little did we know that a new talent is somewhere there in one corner .Here is a video of a young Gospel singer identified as SILVA MIAMI freestyling to the song in a Gospel Vibe,
Nigeria is blessed with talents,lets show this gospel Singer Love by taking this to FP.
watch video on youtube below.

@lalasticlala, seun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yeg1ho5RT4
Re: Watch This Gospel Version Of Olamide's "WO" By This Young Boy. by pjamas(m): 3:41am On Sep 28, 2017
lalasticlala, uncle seun.here is another talent ready to be seen by the world!

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim And Belinda Effah Stuns On The Cover Of NICSON AFRICA MAGAZINE / See How This Three Guys Slayed With The Nigeria Flag To Celebrate Independence / Victor Anichebe Also Debunks Rumour That DJ Cuppy Broke Up With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.