Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Tenant Refuse To Pay Rent Help!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenant Refuse To Pay Rent Help!! (363 Views)

I Fixed POP, Landlord Increase My Rent. HELP!! / Edo Landlord Burns Down His House Over Tenants’ Refusal To Pay Rent (Video) / Court Siezed Sqautter Vehicle Worth 1.3million Naira To Recover House Rent,help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Refuse To Pay Rent Help!! by Ademat7(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2017
We have 2 units of self contain and a 2bedroom flat at alakuko,lagos the issue is that the tenant are owing between six and nine months rent
How can we hv this type of property and still be struggling to put food on the table? If u have a quick fix or u know any powerful person that can help pls comment below

Cc: Lalasticlala,Seun I beg this is serious
Re: Tenant Refuse To Pay Rent Help!! by Josephjnr(m): 6:18am On Sep 28, 2017
The hunter became the hunted.
Re: Tenant Refuse To Pay Rent Help!! by MhizzAJ(f): 6:32am On Sep 28, 2017
Lagos tenants are very stubborn
I don't just know y

They will still be doing gragra and having mouth on top of it despite the fact that they re owing
Re: Tenant Refuse To Pay Rent Help!! by Florblu(f): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2017
Get someone to remove the roof of the house.
No need to Shout

(1) (Reply)

Certificate Of Occupancy-----what You Need To Know About It,and How To Obtain It / 5 Bedrooms Terrace + Bq For Sale @ Ikoyi, Lagos = 350m Asking - 08034339615 / Buy Discounted Real Estate In The US - www.qualitydiscounthomes.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.