Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,892 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

I Never Cheated On Damilola Adegbite- Chris Attoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Never Cheated On Damilola Adegbite- Chris Attoh (653 Views)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Never Cheated On Damilola Adegbite- Chris Attoh by applehead100(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Actor Chris Attoh has denied reports that he cheated on his wife, leading to his marriage breakdown.

In an interview with Bola Ray on the popular Starr Chat show on Starr fm today, Chris -- who has been living in the UK for the past two years -- said rumours of him cheating on his wife in London are absolutely false.

A listener from London sent a message on the show, accusing the actor of cheating on Damilola in London. "Chris is telling lies on your radio. I'm listening in London and I know he actually went out there to cheat on his wife," the listener said.

Responding to the cheating allegations, Chris said: "I can gladly say that I never cheated because I didn't find a reason to. When you find yourself busy it helps," he said.

Listen to his interview here: http://ghanaspotlight.com/2017/09/27/i-never-cheated-wife-chris-attoh-audio/

Re: I Never Cheated On Damilola Adegbite- Chris Attoh by BoyHuncho(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2017
Celebrity marriages these days are no different from a one-minute sex session..

They don't last.. sad

1 Like

Re: I Never Cheated On Damilola Adegbite- Chris Attoh by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2017
BoyHuncho:
Celebrity marriages these days are no different from a one-minute sex session..

They don't last.. sad
Re: I Never Cheated On Damilola Adegbite- Chris Attoh by biacan(f): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2017
rumour has it that it was poverty that crash the marriage

(1) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Speaks On Why He Performed 9ice’s Song In The US / See Mumu Thief Who Stole Chris Brown’s Iphone, Records Himself With The Phone, W / “Actresses Kneel Down To Greet Me Because They Respect Me” – Uche Maduagwu Claim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.