Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage (56086 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Damilola Adegbite Removes Chris Attoh's Name, Unfollows & Deletes All His Photos / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by alobispot(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, has revealed one of the reasons his 2 year marriage to Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite, crashed..

According to the actor, the actress was not submissive..

This comes after the actress had on Tuesday taken to social media to reveal that her prayers had been answered in a cryptic post, just 24 hours after her ex-husband has confirmed their divorce.

She wrote;

“That feeling when I ask my father in heaven to do something and he does it in less than 24 hours.

Then I am convinced that all things work together for good to them that love him and are called to his purpose,”

Now, responding to the indirect comment of the ex-wife, Chris has said that women should be submissive to their husband whenever they get the opportunity to be married.

In a chat with Bola Ray on Starr Chat, the actor said openly;

“a woman who does not submit to the husband and trust his instincts is not going to be successful in marriage.

I think that we have forgotten about the fundamentals of marriage. When you love someone, it’s important to be able to forgive, respect and submit.” he told Bola Ray.

“As a woman you need to trust the captain of the ship. It’s truly important if you want peace in your home.”

If you are a Christian, it is your bible that will take you through your wedding days.”

Everything happens for a reason. I have a beautiful baby boy, a wealth of experience and a lot of work to do”, Chris explained.

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/ex-wife-not-submissive-attoh/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by akinade28(f): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2017
They made such a lovely couple, so sadcry they r divorced.
It takes more than handsomeness and beauty to make marriage game work.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2017
hmmmm I see
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Kobicove(m): 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2017
Can he honestly say he did not know that before engaging her for marriage?

He was probably blinded by lust undecided

People don't change after marriage!

What you see is what you get!

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by LesbianBoy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2017
Chris attoh don't mind her, she thought her sexy big nyansh will make you tolerate her nonsense! angry

37 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by LesbianBoy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Kobicove:
Did he not know that before engaging her for marriage?

He was blinded by her sexy body

While she was blinded by his handsomeness

25 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by diadem10: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
This gay attoh guy won't tell the truth. Lol. I've always known their marriage would not last because te guy is so gay.

14 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by lalanice(f): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
they look like two people with very Big Ego.

Ego has and will keep ruining more marriage/relationship than cheating or any other thing

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by InsideOut247: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
ok
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Guilderland1(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
[center][/center] angry for the other room abi, Bia nwanyi y u did not open your puna for easy penetration?
Submissive indeed

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by BlackDBagba: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
You guys too !!! shocked
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by free2ryhme: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
alobispot:
Ghanaian actor, Chris Attoh, has revealed one of the reasons his 2 year marriage to Nigerian actress, Damilola Adegbite, crashed..

This comes after the actress had on Tuesday taken to social media to reveal that her prayers had been answered in a cryptic post, just 24 hours after her ex-husband has confirmed their divorce.

She wrote;

“That feeling when I ask my father in heaven to do something and he does it in less than 24 hours.

Then I am convinced that all things work together for good to them that love him and are called to his purpose,”

Now, responding to the indirect comment of the ex-wife, Chris has said that women should be submissive to their husband whenever they get the opportunity to be married.

“a woman who does not submit to the husband and trust his instincts is not going to be successful in marriage.

I think that we have forgotten about the fundamentals of marriage. When you love someone, it’s important to be able to forgive, respect and submit.” he told Bola Ray.

“As a woman you need to trust the captain of the ship. It’s truly important if you want peace in your home.”

If you are a Christian, it is your bible that will take you through your wedding days.”

Everything happens for a reason. I have a beautiful baby boy, a wealth of experience and a lot of work to do”, Chris explained.

Guy you married a boss lady

the signs have been their from day one

when she posted her naked picture to celebrate her birthdays

as you make your bed so you lie on it

43 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2017
celebrities marriages these days no dey last. Its a pity. And they look good together angry

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by VIPERVENOM(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:
This gay attoh guy won't tell the truth. Lol. I've always known their marriage would not last because te guy is so gay.
how do u know? Did he attempt to plug ya yansh??

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by aszunky: 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
oya come back to 9ja
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by iconlegend(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Show us proof that she is not submissive.
Chris, are you sure you are not a playboy?

I will confirm your allegation with Damilola tomorrow.
Take care.

4 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Chris attoh don't mind her she thought her sexy big nyansh will make you tolerate her nonsense! angry

You just no like some kind women cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by deariekay(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
Best of luck
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
And someone somewhere is praying to be married when the few married ones can't keep it going. Just two yrs?.

6 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by asawanathegreat(m): 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
That is not true, because of dis man I go pursue my Ghana wife today. quote

2 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by anonyguy: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
My cumming session last longer than this celebrities marriage grin grin

1 Like

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Jethrolite(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2017
diadem10:
You sound so confident, have you had a gay session with him?

7 Likes

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by sexymoma(f): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
Tinsel joined these two
if you ask me, i won't call these two professionals cos they missed their real emotions with what they acted in tinsel
na all of una marray una finish for tinsel..kilode

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by ivolt: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
a woman who does not submit to the husband and trust his instincts is not going to be successful in marriage

This buffoon still thinks that divorce is a woman's failure.
He frolicks around with women as he pleases while expecting his wife to worship him.
He will probably learn after his third or fourth divorce.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Ourown(m): 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by free2ryhme: 1:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
alobispot:

She wrote;

na now una remeber say una be christians

when she got pregnant before wedlock and post naked pics on-line una forget say una be Christian

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by free2ryhme: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
alobispot:

She wrote;

all these actors and their fake lives make una allow us rest oooo
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hmmmm.
Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by aventura: 1:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
The fault is on both sides. In this game of marriage you've got to employ the fundamentals of every partnership which involves but not limited to boundaries, respect and making compromises and concessions. You need to agree to disagree on certain things and still mange to move on to other things. They will be missed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Damilola Adegbite Was Not Submissive” – Chris Attoh Speaks On Crashed Marriage by saabright(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2017
ladies that are not submissive is a no go area.......except if u are ready to be placed on hypertensive pills for the rest of ur life. they always have trailer load of ego, and wateva they say or think is d right tin and must be submitted to

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita At University Of Abuja, 2004 Throwback Photo / Tonto Dikeh Faces Custody Palaver By Court Action Over Neglect Of Son In Abuja / Whitemoney Gifts Cross New Shoes As He Promised (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.