Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post (39096 Views)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out / Olakunle Churchill Seeks Forgiveness From His Mother In Birthday Post / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Reeefe(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2017
forreelinc:
angry ehen? If dem put am near lil Wayne nko? No be human being be oyedepo? Person wey dey talk say make Christians kill boko haram if they see them for e church, that kind person no dey smoke?
Mtchew

lol.... guy take am easy ��
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Abfinest007(m): 11:06am On Sep 28, 2017
what an insult
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Deejaygold(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Haaaa! were gidi ni man yen o grin
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Hahahaha. Lil Wayne will be like... WTF is this dumbfvck
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Nothing wrong here
They are both human beings
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2017
so what?
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by kevoh(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2017
Lil Wayne is definitely the light while Oyedepo is darkness. Don't know why tundeednut combined them!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by cystem(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2017
Nigerians and our biased minds. Are they not both children of One God? undecided undecided
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 28, 2017
I can imagine the awkwardness that would go on in their heads when it dawns on them the darkness might not be Wayne.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by HMZi: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2017
mployer:
Haa. They are both humans created and loved by God
GBAMMM..... who are we to judge??!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Saw this yesterday, honestly don't see anything wrong in it, they are both human beings, even Saul turned Paul is probably in heaven now, the problem is we are so religious that we even fail to acknowledge the need of others. The nicest people I have met don't even go to church or spend 7 days of every week in the church.some of the shockers I have had in humans have been from religious folks
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Dewvy(m): 11:20am On Sep 28, 2017
Let this dude wish them happy birthday in peace na.
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by tlops(m): 11:23am On Sep 28, 2017
what is wrong with the picture, if God created both of them on this same day, why can't they stand side by side in proxy?
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by zinizta: 11:25am On Sep 28, 2017
Deadprez:
Nothing wrong with the post na, just that they are both sinners with one being open and the other pretending to be good.

Quite me and let me wire sense Into your head angry
NAKED TRUTH, BRO!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by BigShazam: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Na only man wa never komot waka around 9ja from him area b4 de sound like this.... U wa de talk, u no de smoke ni?
forreelinc:
angry ehen? If dem put am near lil Wayne nko? No be human being be oyedepo? Person wey dey talk say make Christians kill boko haram if they see them for e church, that kind person no dey smoke?
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Jennifer89(f): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
They are both human beings biko. Nothing wrong with the post
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by BluntBoy(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2017
paiz:
They look alike
#RunOutOfTrend
Na true o. Honestly, they look alive.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by BigShazam: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2017
Pastor, prophet or God? Which one u be.
Deadprez:
Nothing wrong with the post na, just that they are both sinners with one being open and the other pretending to be good.

Quite me and let me wire sense Into your head angry
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by blazebaba(m): 11:49am On Sep 28, 2017
is there anything wrong with the dam pictures...
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2017
If u want Tambuwal for President in 2019, click like, if u want Osibanjo click share
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by koladebrainiac(m): 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Christians sha. didnt Jesus died with two thieves beside him? this means nothing

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by elly4(f): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Nbote:
Nigerians no get sense.. What's wrong with putting up d both photos and wishing dem a happy birthday?? Did he compare dem both? Bunch of hypocrites dat would only play gospel songs on sundays and have Lil wayne, Lil Kesh and every other "wordly artiste" on their playlist every other day of d week, including clubbing. Dey would even scream JESUS while fornicating and committing adultery and yet any wrongful mention of their pastors or GO's would warrant heaven falling!! They shld go and do a billboard of birthday wishes for d Bishop if dey want but let dem carry their hypocritic immoral selves go church..

u dey mind dem. like say lil wayne no be human being.
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Antoeni(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
So this is worth sharing? Well, Many are mad few are roaming the streets
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by marwanafrica: 12:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Saw this yesterday, honestly don't see anything wrong in it, they are both human beings, even Saul turned Paul is probably in heaven now, the problem is we are so religious that we even fail to acknowledge the need of others. The nicest people I have met don't even go to church or spend 7 days of every week in the church.some of the shockers I have had in humans have been from religious folks

tell me more brother?
the nicest people you have met where do you meet them church, mosque, bar, clubs or were they an atheist?
am so intrested
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by millhouse: 12:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
and whats wrong with wishing them both happybirthday .... as if when dey get to hear lilwayne is coming to lagos they wount pay their leg and arm to go watch him
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by sucess001(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
soooooooo...on judgement day.....they wont stand side by side?
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hahahahaha, it's sister point of correction, when I said the nicest people I have met don't spend 7 days in a week I church, did I write in Spanish or Latin?,
OK let me expand it, the nicest people I have met are not Muslims who hit their heads on the ground five times a day, or spend seven days of the week in one church program or the other, neither do they have to paint their faces with white chalk and wear cowries on their hair with red rope, and they don't have to insult the creator either, cos I know some very annoying atheists too ,so it means I didn't meet them In church or any of the places you mentioned
marwanafrica:

tell me more brother?
the nicest people you have met where do you meet them church, mosque, bar, clubs or were they an atheist?
am so intrested
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by rodrirodri(m): 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
I woont be suprised if li wane makes heaven of thee two.....

1 Like

Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by JOYOSITA(f): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
I c nothing wrong here
Re: Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post by shigishege: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
all i see is their eyeballs being d same. oju ti leri

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.