Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,585 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out (37712 Views)

Bewaji Ewatomi: 'DJ Chicken threatened to release my sex tape’ – Portable’s Wife / Bewaji Folashade Buys A New Car. Her First Major Achievement In 2020 / Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Dayvidoo: 11:44am On Apr 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPtHxKvxn2w?si=CWj07BKjMsvXq6JM

Controversial Nigerian singer Portable is in the news again as he slams his wife Bewaji Ewatomi for excluding him from her birthday message to herself.

This is coming few hours after singer Portable, the “Zazoo Zeh” hitmaker calls out late Alaafin’s wife over refusal to have his baby.

Today, April 19th 2024, Portable wife, Bewaji Ewatomi clocks a new age and by extension took to her official Instagram page where she penned a sweet note to herself.

Celebrating her birthday with stunning photos,
Ewatomi Bewaji wrote; “Happy birthday to me. “Here’s to another year of growth, learning, and unforgettable moments. I wish myself a very happy birthday 🎉🎊. May this birthday 🥳 become one of the best birthdays of my life! Wishing my self a great 👍 birthday celebration 🍾 filled with all the love 🤍, joy 🤩 and blessings in the world 🌎. I feel so favored to be happy,healthy, and alive today.😒🫢🍾.”

In another birthday post, Bewaji refers to herself as the queen of herself adding that he is happy for her journey in life so far and the person he has become and this didn’t go down well with Portable who responded by dragging her on her birthday.

Bewaji wrote; “Still my day ( THE QUEEN OF HERSELF) I am grateful 🥲 for the incredible journey of the life and the person I have become. On this special day.🫢 ( I LOVE 🤍 EVERYTHING ABOUT ME).😒✌️.”

Reacting to the above post, singer Portable berated his wife for calling herself “Queen of herself” instead of Queen of Portable.

Portable while fuming tells his wife to calm down stressing that he doesn’t understand why she refers to herself as “queen of herself”.

Portable further added that he is the one that makes his wife Bewaji to be who he is today, thereby she should give him some respect.

Portable wrote; “Queen of your self??, Sha calm down make them no use you get me 🦅🦅🦅🦅, I don’t understand why you call yourself queen of yourself, Try to dey appreciate who appreciate you.”

He added; “The family I come from we don’t take shit. If them dey call you strong woman na me make you strong, change your caption or you nah pack out of my house, if I dey respect you make you self respect yourself.”

Source: Famosblongng @IG

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Dayvidoo: 11:46am On Apr 20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4pWEws44rw?si=VrSFAfX01KYSeYua

Hello Nairalanders, I'm back with another trend for you all

Kindly comment your opinion below ✌️
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Thundafireseun: 11:54am On Apr 20
grin
95% of women are ungrateful

272 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by jeff1993: 12:18pm On Apr 20
Ungrateful Gender upandan!!!!

Claiming Wueen of herself why na Man dey feed u, clothe u , open bizness for u. I know say this portable na Werey but sometimes him dey make sense.

If she no gree change the caption, throw her out of your house and seize all the things u have given her so that she can be able to claim Queen of herself properly.

275 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by ADJUDICATOR: 12:19pm On Apr 20
Ara adugbo (Zehh)
Tuntun ti de oh (Zehh)
Zazoo (Zehh) grin

Between Portable and Akpi who crazy pass?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by tobenuel(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20
If Portable come this life again, him gats come as an introvert

even as he typed those words in English without adding Yoruba, I can hear him shouting on top of his voice woo

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Fiscus105(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20
Pity that a Queen in the hand of funny character. Anyway "nothing money no fit do for Naija".

Nonetheless, when king bites more than he can chew, he would surely end up with streets

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20
If you wear shirts, check my signature
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by EponObi: 12:20pm On Apr 20
I love this guy. Call him dirty all you want but he's an alpha. If you don't understand what he's doing, he just setting boundaries.

It's funny sha. Woman wey dem dey bankroll and take care of wan dey claim "yes, queen". E sure me say she no get any job or business and if she get business, na Portable dey inject cash into am. "Queen of Herself" - wtf is that shit?!

Person wey dey take care of you go dey reference you as "my queen. olori mi" but you wey be say if Portable go broke today, hunger go either deal with you and your entire family or you bounce to the next prick dey claim "queen of Herself" cheesy

A sane guy would either call or tell her behind scene to change the caption but we all know Portable is not sane but that doesn't mean he's weak. His temperament is those ones wey be say if you do werey, they show show you werey instanta, as he dey hot. grin

Weak ass men (with the maturity of a teenager) will land on this thread to call him all sort of names. Likewise the over-30 single ladies still operating in the love market like teens undergoing puberty.

Portable is role model in this era of weak soy men.

grin grin grin

As if I knew. Guys wey dem girlfriends and wives dey show shege for house don dey comment. Also ladies wey dem papa and mama dey pray for back home say make God sha squeeze dem into hand of any man (any man at all) because their goods don dey stale too dey drag am cheesy

147 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 12:21pm On Apr 20
I support zazzu on this one cheesy

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Deeprooted: 12:21pm On Apr 20
grin
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by NIanalyst: 12:21pm On Apr 20
Make God no let us jam werey.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by AngelicBeing: 12:21pm On Apr 20
sad
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by goodyvin02(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20
Lol
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by tiswell(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20
E nor easy to marry a naija girl.

I feel ya struggle,comrade portable

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by ChisomNkwocha1(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20
Portable zukwanike grin

8 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by brain54(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20
why op kept referring to the wife as 'he'...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by silverlinen(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20
Damnnn

As it should be.. this dude right here, is a real nigga

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by jargonzboi(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20
Haha
Para man

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by ipobarethieves: 12:22pm On Apr 20
sad money dey intoxicated this portable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by EkelediliBuhari: 12:22pm On Apr 20
Respect is recoprocal

If I respect you try respect yourself so I continue respecting you 😂😂

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Owaincouncil: 12:22pm On Apr 20
This guy is too funny.
I enjoy His comedy more than some of our comedian

15 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20
Portable is the REAL GOAT🐐

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20
oluwafreshkid:
If you wear shirts, check my signature

Who no dey wear shirt?

🤕

7 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20
People with low self esteem always seek public validation.

4 Likes

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by frankblinkz(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20
Portable the Associatioon of Brotherhood recognize you.

Enough of this female scams up and down.

My uncle once said "as a Man, endeavor to also give your children gift's directly and not through your wife, so that this gender will not make the children hate you as a father when things go south".

Most Children grew up thinking their Dad didn't do anything probably because of his current financial status.

Woman fit run matters outside to support the child and trust me your value is gone as the father.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Microbekorede(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20
Make potable take m easy oo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by frankputer: 12:23pm On Apr 20
Wahala
Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Sonnobax15(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20
lipsrsealed
Every hustling guy out there should learn one or two lessons from portable....... cuz these bannies won't ever get an inch close to you especially when you're a struggling guy......

Just make money and 'portable' them anyhow you like..

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by Akinola2543(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20
Portable and wahala 5&6 grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable Tells His Wife, Bewaji Ewatomi To Change Her Birthday Post Or Pack Out by rowland545(m): 12:23pm On Apr 20
I dont understand how someone can argue with me that portable is better than buju in the music industry ...as in how...

So he could not call her on phone and tell her he had to make it public....i no just understand how people take day make this guy relevant

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1999 Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus Vs Now / Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Koffi Olomide Arrives At The Makala Prison In Kinshasa, Congo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.