Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed (1982 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Joyce Oyedepo And Abimbola Olaleye Wedding (Pictures) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by CampuChan: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2017
These people won't succeed IJN, Amen

A sinister plot by Islamist elements in the Muhammadu Buhari regime to clamp down on leading Christian leaders has come to light following a leak at the highest level of Aso Rock.

According to our reliable source who spoke with The Trent, a Christian cleric with links in the Buhari regime, there is a plan within the security circles in the country to plant arms and ammunition in properties belonging to two top Christian clerics in Nigeria after which they would be arrested and accused of sponsoring terrorism.

Bishop David Oyedepo of Living Faith Church based in Ota, Ogun State and Apostle Johnson Suleman of Omega Fire Ministries based in Auchi, Edo State are said to be the two clerics which the junta within the Buhari regime plan to target, our source revealed.
The two Christian leaders, for several years, have been vocal against the Islamisation plot of the Jihadist in Nigeria. Videos of Bishop Oyedepo leading his congregation at Canaanland in prayers against Islamist and terrorists have gone viral in recent months.

Also, Apostle Suleman’s fiery messages against fundamentalist elements in government like Nasir El Rufai, the governor of Kaduna State, and Fulani herdsmen have also attracted the attention of the security agencies under the command of President Muhammadu Buhari.

In January 2017, an attempt to abduct Apostle Suleman in the middle of the night by the country’s secret police, the State Security Services, SSS, also known as DSS, was foiled by Governor Ayodele Fayose. The minister was in Ado Ekiti that day for a Christian programme.

https://www.thetrentonline.com/exposed-islamist-plot-plant-arms-arrest-bishop-oyedepo-apostle-suleman-exposed-details/

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Josephjnr(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2017
Problems of Nigeria.
1.Bad leadership.
2.Youths without plans.
3.Islam
4.Christianity
5.Nepotism
6.Others.

Christians always see enemies where there are friends.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by chris4gold(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2017
Josephjnr:
Problems of Nigeria.
1.Bad leadership.
2.Youths without plans.
3.Islam
4.Christianity
5.Nepotism
6.Others.

My mind
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by omenka(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2017
By trentonline...

Smh.

I wonder how folks manage to visit and read stuffs from some sites.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by omenka(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2017
Josephjnr:
Problems of Nigeria.
1.Bad leadership.
2.Youths without plans.
3.Islam
4.Christianity
5.Nepotism
6.Others.

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by cosby02(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Lol

Who the fuxk are they?

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by adem30: 9:57am On Sep 28, 2017
You don start with these your stupidity again?

Why are you guys molesting Christianity because of politics for God sake?

You have left Evangelism to politics. When I was small, I never see where Christians converts to islam, until recently when we have some Christians now converting to Islam, that never bothered us, all we cry everyday is all about Politics while our so called Men of God are living large with different private Jet.

It's better we trace our route, before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by SalamRushdie: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2017
Well no matter how outlandish this sounds it's not beyond the govt of the day who have become very deft in making grown adults dissappear without a trace ..We are in perilous times

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by aolawale025: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2017
If this story happens to be true, God arrest any evil plot against his people. Amen
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Goke7: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Lies Lies, Lies, 2019 is coming, we know their tricks. It's all about getting required number of voters. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Bayajidda1: 10:01am On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Bayajidda1: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2017
Goke7:
Lies Lies, Lies, 2019 is coming, we know their tricks. It's all about getting required number of voters. Nonsense!
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by niceprof: 10:02am On Sep 28, 2017
I will comment, when Christian leaders comment on the killings going on in the South East in the name of Python Dance,as an islamisation agenda.Till Then...

1 Like

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Bayajidda1: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Well no matter how outlandish this sounds it's not beyond the govt of the day who have become very deft in making grown adults dissappear without a trace ..We are in perilous times

Buhari is a terrorist.
He must not go unpunished.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Bayajidda1: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2017
niceprof:
I will comment when Christian leaders comment on the killings going on in the South East in the name of Python Dance,as an islamisation agenda.
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Desyner: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2017
Josephjnr:
Problems of Nigeria.
1.Bad leadership.
2.Youths without plans.
3.Islam
4.Christianity
5.Nepotism
6.Others.

What useless friends ?
Friends who seek to dominate you ?

1 Like

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by OjukwuWarBird: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2017
After IPOB now they are going for Christian leaders

Hausa Fulani herdsmen terrorists should know that when God arise, His enemies aren't spared.
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Bayajidda1: 10:08am On Sep 28, 2017
Mynd44 will not let this thread hit the front page.

You all know why.

That is how low Nairaland has sunk.
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Iamzik: 10:16am On Sep 28, 2017
Josephjnr:
Problems of Nigeria.
1.Bad leadership.
2.Youths without plans.

3.Islam
4.Christianity
5.Nepotism
6.Others.

Muslims and atheists always looking for ways to shout down and eliminate Christians for exposing their evil plans

Fya a Muslim is a sworn enemy to every non Muslims.
You are Kafir to them and have only three choices :

convert or
die or
become their tax paying slave

And God keeps exposing their evil plans

At age 12 I witnessed Muslim youths demolish a living faith church in nasarawa state in broad daylight under the instruction of their emir and Imam. Religion of peace indeed!
If it was the other way round if would have resulted in a serious religious war. You cannot kick against a thorn and not be injured. But they all died mysterious deaths including the Emir and Imam. And living faith church is standing today!
If God be for us no one can successfully be against us

Feel free to quote me

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by mabea: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:
By trentonline...

Smh.

I wonder how folks manage to visit and read stuffs from some sites.
FFK tweeted something on this earlier, remember?.......so ther's no smoke without fire.
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by emioo: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
NOTHING DEY HAPPEN...... WHOSOEVER THAT IS WITH GOD IS WITH MAJORITY grin smiley[color=#990000][/color] .......
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by omenka(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2017
mabea:
FFK tweeted something on this earlier, remember?.......so ther's no smoke without fire.
No smoke without fire? FFK? Are you sure if I showed you things the same FFK said a couple of years ago you'd still hold unto that idea?
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Myde4naija(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2017
And the route is Islam
adem30:

You have left Evangelism to politics. When I was small, I never see where Christians converts to islam, until recently when we have some Christians now converting to Islam, that never bothered us, all we cry everyday is all about Politics while our so called Men of God are living large with different private Jet.

Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by adem30: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2017
Myde4naija:
And the route is Islam

God forbid.

We only need to refocus, Politicians have taken over the Church and playing on our intelligence
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2017
Seems true to me
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by mabea: 10:42am On Sep 28, 2017
omenka:
No smoke without fire? FFK? Are you sure if I showed you things the same FFK said a couple of years ago you'd still hold unto that idea?
Not like i dont know who ffk is but something tells me there is some truth in it.
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by coluka: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2017
Josephjnr:
Problems of Nigeria.
1.Bad leadership.
2.Youths without plans.
3.Islam
4.Christianity
5.Nepotism
6.Others.

You listed 6 problems with Nigeria then chose to zero in on only Christians for your useless criticism. We know your type. all your smear campaigns against Christianity will fail
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by gotnel: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2017
Religion is killing our relationship with each other. How on earth did someone arrived at this point of saying the president and some secret security group are planning to assassinate top clerical personality in the country.
What is going to be their gains.
Please Nigerians should ask questions about the way forward for our country.
Prayers is good, but planning and working towards achieving our set goals must be paramount in our minds
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Ericsunday619: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2017
adem30:

The OP has been banned for posting false information
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by adem30: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2017
Ericsunday619:
The OP has been banned for posting false information

Good
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Daviddson(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bayajidda1:
Mynd44 will not let this thread hit the front page.

You all know why.

That is how low Nairaland has sunk.
You know what? Not everyone can be bullied by IPOB-style baseless accusations.
I'm a Christian, but I don't believe this news. It's another IPOB propaganda.
Re: Plot To Kill Oyedepo And Pastor Suleman Exposed by Bayajidda1: 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Daviddson:
You know what? Not everyone can be bullied by IPOB-style baseless accusations.
I'm a Christian, but I don't believe this news. It's another IPOB propaganda.

Die Buhari!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Raised A Dead Child Through Popular Enugu Priest Rev. Fr. Mbaka / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise / Mental Illness Among Jehovah’s Witnesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.