Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (1974 Views)

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Lied When He Said About 50% Americans Are Jews. / Rccg Go Speaks On Make Up, Jewelry, Wifs Etc / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:16pm On May 05, 2018
Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of The Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), has warned that if Nigeria must live, the killings around the country must stop.

Pastor Adeboye paused his sermon at the church’s May Holy Ghost Service at the Redemption Camp last night to call on the congregation of thousands of people to join him in praying for the end of killings in the country.

However, what caught my attention was when he said something that was an exact opposite of the teachings of Jesus Christ.

"As a leader people from various denominations call Daddy, the 27 people killed were my children who were in a church or returning from a church programme,” he said he told his wife, who had not heard the news then. “As a father, I naturally became sad over that.” - Pastor Adeboye.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/267295-benue-other-killings-may-destroy-nigeria-pastor-adeboye-warns.html

But Jesus Christ specifically warned Christians concerning it;

9. And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. - Matthew 23:9 King James Version (KJV)

Was Jesus Christ referring to a biological father? No.

Jesus Christ wasn't refering to a biological father, he made reference to a "spiritual father" as most of these pastors would admit. Reading from verse 8 of the same chapter he uses the word " Rabbi" or "Teacher" to buttress his point.

8. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. - Matthew 23:8-9 King James Version (KJV)

Here's the Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0RdZuGay8E?t=2

Start from 3:49:00

Pastor Adeboye gladly embraces the Daddy GO tag but is this what Jesus Christ teaches?

So, who would you obey?...Jesus Christ or Pastor Adeboye? You decide.

#WorshipGodNotYourPastor
#JudgementApproaches

Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by PlsBanMe: 1:18pm On May 05, 2018
Well, if we go by your submission, there will be chaos on earth. What exactly do you then call the man who impregnated your mum before you were born? grin

Didn't the bible said," Honour your FATHER and mother..."?

I don't see why you should not call a man old enough or perhaps older than your father Daddy or Father.

When the supposed "Man of God" is however much younger,you may call him Brother or Uncle or Mister ....
I doubt if God will shut out the doors of heaven because you called someone 'Daddy' while alive. Follow God's commandments and live a holier life. That's all

1 Like

Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by DynasTee: 1:30pm On May 05, 2018
Must people always attack pastors? It is sick
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2018
PlsBanMe:
Well, if we go by your submission, there will be chaos on earth. What exactly do you then call the man who impregnated your mum before you were born? grin

Didn't the bible said," Honour your FATHER and mother..."?

I don't see why you should not call a man old enough or perhaps older than your father Daddy or Father.

When the supposed "Man of God" is however much younger,you may call him Brother or Uncle or Mister ....
I doubt if God will shut out the doors of heaven because you called someone 'Daddy' while alive. Follow God's commandments and live a holier life. That's all

Jesus Christ wasn't refering to a biological father, he made reference to a "spiritual father" as most of these pastors would admit. Reading from verse 8 of the same chapter he uses the word " Rabbi" or "Teacher" to buttress his point.

8. But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren. 9And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven. - Matthew 23:8-9 King James Version (KJV)
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2018
DynasTee:
Must people always attack pastors?
It is sick

No bro, reverse is the case...it is the Pastors that are attacking the Word of God. Study your bible after listening to your pastors preaching, the spirit of God will open your eyes to their sugar-coated deciet.

#WolfsInASheepsClothing
#DontBeDeceivedByTheirHumility
#TheAngelOfDarknessTransformingToTheAngelOfLight
#TheBibleWarnedUs2000YearsAgo
#PrayAndStudyYourBible
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by DynasTee: 3:00pm On May 05, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

No bro, reverse is the case...it is the Pastors that are attacking the Word of God. Study your bible after listening to your pastors preaching, the spirit of God will open your eyes to their sugar-coated deciet.

#WolfsInASheepsClothing
#DontBeDeceivedByTheirHumility
#TheAngelOfDarknessTransformingToTheAngelOfLight
#TheBibleWarnedUs2000YearsAgo
#PrayAndStudyYourBible

I don't always support everything pastors say (especially when it involves money) but I don't think it is right to always attack them publicly at all time.
I know there are many Pastors that go into Ministry because of money but there are few that are dedicated to God's word

Sometimes they only give their opinion but people misquote them

Calling a pastor 'Daddy' is of no important. The energy we use to criticize these Pastors should be channel to preaching the Gospel
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by sKeetz(m): 4:12pm On May 05, 2018
Christianity is the most confused religion ever. Anybody can wake up and interpret the same bible anyhow to suit whatever purpose. Yet they claim they are inspired by the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit of confusion.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by barojana: 6:55pm On May 05, 2018
Going by that verse 9. Then even biological fathers should not be called fathers. Your attempt to exclude Biological fathers from the instruction is weak. There is no place where it excludes biological fathers from those verses you showed us.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by HigherEd: 7:00pm On May 05, 2018
1 Corinthians 4:15

For if you were to have countless tutors in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by aigboeben(m): 7:27pm On May 05, 2018
HigherEd:
1 Corinthians 4:15

For if you were to have countless tutors in Christ, yet you would not have many fathers, for in Christ Jesus I became your father through the gospel.

KingofAmebo kindly explain the scripture quoted above. Paul called Timothy his son, does it mean he sinned? By the way who is a father?
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by HigherEd: 7:45pm On May 05, 2018
sKeetz:
Christianity is the most confused religion ever. Anybody can wake up and interpret the same bible anyhow to suit whatever purpose. Yet they claim they are inspired by the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit of confusion.
First of all, Christianity is not a religion but a relationship between earthly children and their heavenly father. And in every family, the way father relates to A is different with the way he relates with B.

God created us to be unique in our own ways and peculiar in our purpose. He stressed this point in the new testament with the analogy of a body system where the eyes must understand that it is different from the nose. Though the eyes and nose are different in functions but important nonetheless.

Now the problem with Christians is that we fail to understand Christianity beyond our own individuality and personal relationship with Jesus. For example God commissioned John G Lake a great apostle of God to heal the sick. And in the midst of deadly outbreaks it was reported how mighty God used brother Lake. However, John G Lake believed that a Christian must never use medication even if it means death. And on that I humbly disagree with Lake. Because it was the same God who commissioned Lake for the healing ministry that also commissioned Ben Carson for medical science. And Carson also testified of how many times God intervened in his medical practice to help save patients.

Towards the 1900s God began to raise Ministers against Witchcraft because at that time witchcraft ruled many parts of Nigeria. The likes of Ayo Babalola, Idahosa and many others took that battle out and were seriously pushed back by forces of darkness. In the next few decades the new generation of Christians would laugh and mock the stories of witchcraft and how they were confronted by ministers. Why? Because the battle was already won.

Prior to the 1980s Churches were poor to the point that CAC begged FG to take over her schools because it could no longer cater for them. It was so terrible RCCG founder instructed RCCG never to own schools. Pastorate was a job families never wanted for their kids because it meant a life of poverty. Tags like "church rat" didn't just become a Nigerian parlance. It was to let you know that even a rat inside church was really unfortunate than the rat that were opportuned to live in houses. Then soon men like David Oyedepo rose in the 80s and was proclaiming his ministry would have private jets, lol this was a man eating cerelac with his wife. Oyedepo in one occasion hid away from NYSC camp because his pastor friend had spent his whole preaching time to diss him at Camp for his prosperity message. Which by the way was not even showing in his life.

Today I study and I conclude that the move against witchcraft, the prosperity revival are all strategic moves of God for a time and season. Many wonderful heaven bound Christians would refute this and this makes it look as though Christianity is confusing but it is not!
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by sKeetz(m): 7:55pm On May 05, 2018
HigherEd:

First of all, Christianity is not a religion but a relationship between earthly children and their heavenly father. And in every family, the way father relates to A is different with the way he relates with B.

God created us to be unique in our own ways and peculiar in our purpose. He stressed this point in the new testament with the analogy of a body system where the eyes must understand that it is different from the nose. Though the eyes and nose are different in functions but important nonetheless.

Now the problem with Christians is that we fail to understand Christianity beyond our own individuality and personal relationship with Jesus. For example God commissioned John G Lake a great apostle of God to heal the sick. And in the midst of deadly outbreaks it was reported how mighty God used brother Lake. However, John G Lake believed that a Christian must never use medication even if it means death. And on that I humbly disagree with Lake. Because it was the same God who commissioned Lake for the healing ministry that also commissioned Ben Carson for medical science. And Carson also testified of how many times God intervened in his medical practice to help save patients.

Towards the 1900s God began to raise Ministers against Witchcraft because at that time witchcraft ruled many parts of Nigeria. The likes of Ayo Babalola, Idahosa and many others took that battle out and were seriously pushed back by forces of darkness. In the next few decades the new generation of Christians would laugh and mock the stories of witchcraft and how they were confronted by ministers. Why? Because the battle was already won.

Prior to the 1980s Churches were poor to the point that CAC begged FG to take over her schools because it could no longer cater for them. It was so terrible RCCG founder instructed RCCG never to own schools. Pastorate was a job families never wanted for their kids because it meant a life of poverty. Tags like "church rat" didn't just become a Nigerian parlance. It was to let you know that even a rat inside church was really unfortunate than the rat that were opportuned to live in houses. Then soon men like David Oyedepo rose in the 80s and was proclaiming his ministry would have private jets, lol this was a man eating cerelac with his wife. Oyedepo in one occasion hid away from NYSC camp because his pastor friend had spent his whole preaching time to diss him at Camp for his prosperity message. Which by the way was not even showing in his life.

Today I study and I conclude that the move against witchcraft, the prosperity revival are all strategic moves of God for a time and season. Many wonderful heaven bound Christians would refute this and this makes it look as though Christianity is confusing but it is not!

I'm going to address only statement on bold cause the rest are irrelevant. I've seen christians make that statement a lot on this forum and i just conclude that its just ignorance or the christian way of trying to feel superior to other religions.

The Dictionary defines Religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. Using this definition, now tell me how Christianity is not a religion. undecided
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by CodeTemplar: 9:09pm On May 05, 2018
sKeetz:

I'm going to address only statement on bold cause the rest are irrelevant. I've seen christians make that statement a lot on this forum and i just conclude that its just ignorance or the christian way of trying to feel superior to other religions.

The Dictionary defines Religion is the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods. Using this definition, now tell me how Christianity is not a religion. undecided
Did Christianity exist before the concept of religion or did the concept of religion exist before Christianity/Biblical accounts?
I consider this question important because Christianity is based on personal conviction. To an unbeliever God doesn't exist according to biblical account, to a believer God exists.
Stop using the definition of religion in dictionary to influence your definition of Christianity.
It is like Sharia and the Nigerian constitution. One gave permission to the other. One existed before the other.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by sKeetz(m): 9:32pm On May 05, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Did Christianity exist before the concept of religion or did the concept of religion exist before Christianity/Biblical accounts?
Religion is almost as old as man itself.

I consider this question important because Christianity is based on personal conviction. To an unbeliever God doesn't exist according to biblical account, to a believer God exists.
Christianity is not based on personal conviction but propagated by indoctrination just like every other religion.
Stop using the definition of religion in dictionary to influence your definition of Christianity.
It is like Sharia and the Nigerian constitution. One gave permission to the other. One existed before the other.
Christianity is a religion. QED
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by HigherEd: 9:55pm On May 05, 2018
sKeetz:

I disagree 1000% with whatever dictionary defined the "Religion" you just posted here. What your definition really ascribes to is Theism or Deification
not Religion

Now To Religion
"There is no scholarly consensus over what precisely constitutes a religion. It may be defined as a cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified places, prophesies, ethics, or organizations, that claims to relate humanity to supernatural, transcendental, or spiritual elements." - Excerpt from Wikipedia

Now I do agree with the bolded part of the wikipedia excerpt because to some, Christianity is about a patterned way of worship, sanctified places, routinous behaviour. It is about going to church on a particular day at a particular time, reading hymn. Following well rigid ordinances like don't clap, don't dance, chants and all - that is the kind of Christianity that is dangerous, that is the kind of Christianity that I alongside others who disown religion are fighting against... We understand that people can actually be in that system for years and actually not be born again. Not knowing who Jesus is or what matter to his heart... They are good at keeping rules and can hide away inner most lustful desires that can come blasting out later.

True Christianity is in knowing a saviour who loves and cherishes you deeply willing to die for you. And that love just drives you like someone that is high. You would read about Him from the bible and from other authors voraciously, you would worship effortlessly and be moved with tears, you won't fear him at all even though you know he has absolute power and could kill you with a move of a finger. In another way it is like an Orphan lost at birth, now destitute and ravaged by hunger, he finally finds his father. The father is so excited, the son is so excited, they just want to be in each others arms. This is why the bible says that with every soul won to Christ there is a resounding celebration in Heaven. The Angels know what it means to God and that's why they celebrate.
The true Christian experience is undescribable with words. It is better experienced. And when you experience it you would know the difference between religion and relationship... Selah

1 Like

Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by sKeetz(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2018
HigherEd:

I disagree 1000% with whatever dictionary defined the "Religion" you just posted here. What your definition really ascribes to is Theism or Deification
not Religion

Now To Religion
"There is no scholarly consensus over what precisely constitutes a religion. It may be defined as a cultural system of designated behaviors and practices, world views, texts, sanctified places, prophesies, ethics, or organizations, that claims to relate humanity to supernatural, transcendental, or spiritual elements." - Excerpt from Wikipedia

You went ahead to copy the first thing you saw on Wikipedia without bothering to read the whole article. If you had read further, you would have seen that Christianity was listed as a religion in that article so I dont understand your point. Are you saying that Christianity is a religion or not?

Now I do agree with the bolded part of the wikipedia excerpt because to some, Christianity is about a patterned way of worship, sanctified places, routinous behaviour. It is about going to church on a particular day at a particular time, reading hymn. Following well rigid ordinances like don't clap, don't dance, chants and all - that is the kind of Christianity that is dangerous, that is the kind of Christianity that I alongside others who disown religion are fighting against... We understand that people can actually be in that system for years and actually not be born again. Not knowing who Jesus is or what matter to his heart... They are good at keeping rules and can hide away inner most lustful desires that can come blasting out later.

True Christianity is in knowing a saviour who loves and cherishes you deeply willing to die for you. And that love just drives you like someone that is high. You would read about Him from the bible and from other authors voraciously, you would worship effortlessly and be moved with tears, you won't fear him at all even though you know he has absolute power and could kill you with a move of a finger. In another way it is like an Orphan lost at birth, now destitute and ravaged by hunger, he finally finds his father. The father is so excited, the son is so excited, they just want to be in each others arms. This is why the bible says that with every soul won to Christ there is a resounding celebration in Heaven. The Angels know what it means to God and that's why they celebrate.
The true Christian experience is undescribable with words. It is better experienced. And when you experience it you would know the difference between religion and relationship... Selah

Christianity like the other 4,200 relgions in the world is a lie, plain and simple. Your brain has been conditioned to accept this lie from childhood and thats why you are blind to reason. You really need to question your belief system so that you dont transfer this lemming gene to your next generation. How can you; a black man believe that a Jewish carpenter died for your misdemeanor. This is the height of delusion.

There are no extra benefits one gets from belonging to a religion. We all live and die the same way. I believe that if there was a sky daddy, he would be more occupied with correcting the ills of this world than looking for who to burn in hell. Emancipate yourself from this mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by KingOfAmebo(m): 10:56pm On May 05, 2018
aigboeben:

KingofAmebo kindly explain the scripture quoted above. Paul called Timothy his son, does it mean he sinned? By the way who is a father?

Yet again we get it wrong just as the deciples got it wrong right in front of Christ while he was still with them in the flesh...there are several occasions in the bible were Jesus Christ himself call his deciples to order on the things pertaining to what God wants (this I will go deeply into in a few days). What is paramount is what Jesus Christ teaches and not what his deciples "think" is the right way.

Who's words would you take seriously? that of his deciples or that of Jesus Christ?

Remember, Judas Iscariot was also a deciple of Jesus Christ.

#ThisIsDeepKnowledge
#ThisIsTheRevelationOfTheSpiritOfGod.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by HigherEd: 3:54am On May 06, 2018
sKeetz:

You went ahead to copy the first thing you saw on Wikipedia without bothering to read the whole article. If you had read further, you would have seen that Christianity was listed as a religion in that article so I dont understand your point. Are you saying that Christianity is a religion or not?

Christianity like the other 4,200 relgions in the world is a lie, plain and simple. Your brain has been conditioned to accept this lie from childhood and thats why you are blind to reason. You really need to question your belief system so that you dont transfer this lemming gene to your next generation. How can you; a black man believe that a Jewish carpenter died for your misdemeanor. This is the height of delusion.

There are no extra benefits one gets from belonging to a religion. We all live and die the same way. I believe that if there was a sky daddy, he would be more occupied with correcting the ills of this world than looking for who to burn in hell. Emancipate yourself from this mental slavery.
My point was simple, Christianity wasn't intended to be practiced the way you see it today. Secondly, to nullify that your dictionary definition because it was weak. People could list it as a religion but you can't define it better than its adherent. To some, they practice religion. Good for them. To others we see it as a relationship.

Dictionaries, Philosophies cannot define Christianity - they simply dont have the capacity to do so. I understand your obsession with placing us in that your little box called religion though. From there it is easier for you to deal with us or launch your attacks lol

As per your usual rantings against God I have nothing much to say. When you've burnt in Hell fire for a hundred years the devil or his demons may be benevolent enough to answer your questions or protest. And yes, I belief that the Jewish Carpenter died so I could live. And my children and children's children would belief in that carpenter just like myself and my wife..
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by HigherEd: 4:06am On May 06, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

Yet again we get it wrong just as the deciples got it wrong right in front of Christ while he was still with them in the flesh...there are several occasions in the bible were Jesus Christ himself call his deciples to order on the things pertaining to what God wants (this I will go deeply into in a few days). What is paramount is what Jesus Christ teaches and not what his deciples "think" is the right way.

Who's words would you take seriously? that of his deciples or that of Jesus Christ?

#ThisIsDeepKnowledge

Sorry to say but you are confused. You took a direct hit at Adeboye and claimed people worship him("#worshipGodnotpastor) because they call him daddy yet you fail to explain that the same thing you accused him of doing was done by Christ disciples. What sort of selective dissemination of information is that? compounded by your attempt at claiming Christ exempted biological fathers.

I don't understand that verse and I know you don't understand it either so stop using it as an excuse to take hit at one pastor. At the end of the day you've only been successful at kick starting a debate and the opportunistic atheists have jumped on it as proof of how confused some Christians are.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by sKeetz(m): 5:00am On May 06, 2018
HigherEd:

My point was simple, Christianity wasn't intended to be practiced the way you see it today. Secondly, to nullify that your dictionary definition because it was weak. People could list it as a religion but you can't define it better than its adherent. To some, they practice religion. Good for them. To others we see it as a relationship.
Same way muslims claim islam is a relationship with allah; it doesnt stop islam from being a relgion. Christianity is not any different.

Dictionaries, Philosophies cannot define Christianity - they simply dont have the capacity to do so. I understand your obsession with placing us in that your little box called religion though. From there it is easier for you to deal with us or launch your attacks lol

Christianity is a religion simply based on the teachings and worship of jesus christ; a supposed supernatural being. The definition of christianity is devoid of ambiguity.

As per your usual rantings against God I have nothing much to say. When you've burnt in Hell fire for a hundred years the devil or his demons may be benevolent enough to answer your questions or protest. And yes, I belief that the Jewish Carpenter died so I could live. And my children and children's children would belief in that carpenter just like myself and my wife..
The above is the reason religionist cling to their delusions.We were all born with no religion but through indoctrination, the belief in an imaginary God was engraved in our cortex and very difficult to let go. Fortunately, some of us have been able to break free from the shackles of religion. A God who burns his creation in hell for eternity is a sadistic narcissistic and is undeserving of any form of worship.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:04am On May 06, 2018
HigherEd:

Sorry to say but you are confused. You took a direct hit at Adeboye and claimed people worship him("#worshipGodnotpastor) because they call him daddy yet you fail to explain that the same thing you accused him of doing was done by Christ disciples. What sort of selective dissemination of information is that? compounded by your attempt at claiming Christ exempted biological fathers.

I don't understand that verse and I know you don't understand it either so stop using it as an excuse to take hit at one pastor. At the end of the day you've only been successful at kick starting a debate and the opportunistic atheists have jumped on it as proof of how confused some Christians are.

Your response shows you are one of those that quickly come in defence of their lord and saviour Pastor Adeboye and relegating Jesus Christ to the background... Who told you your Pastor cannot go wrong?...who told you your Pastor is perfect?...who told you your Pastor cannot be corrected?... This is the big issue with Christianity in Africa especially in Nigeria were a Pastor will instruct you to put your hand in fire and you will gladly do it without checking the bible if it is scripturally correct.

What exactly is your definition of worship? Haven't you seen the video were his congregation queue up to kiss his chair all in the name of anointing, haven't you seen photos and videos were his followers go on their knees before him?...that is beyond respect but pure worship...it appears your definition of worship is different.

Secondly, Jesus Christ corrected his deciples while on earth knowing they are not perfect same way the spirit of God is using me via this medium to correct Pastor Adeboye knowing he is not perfect...if you tell me he cannot be corrected then you have idolised him which of course is a sin before God.

Thirdly, you admit you don't understand the verse I quoted yet you block your ears of understanding to see the meaning I presented by the revelation from the spirit of God...I call this sentimental judgement and a hypocritical conclusion.
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by aigboeben(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2018
KingOfAmebo:

#ThisIsDeepKnowledge

But Jesus also made it clear that Mary wasn't his mother but those in the House of God. Do you call your mother mother? If you do by your refrigerator revelation you have sinned. You seem to be claiming the Apostles walked in error. Your pastor is not in error I guess. Who is a father if I may ask?
Re: RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise by Goodness4525: 8:08pm On May 07, 2018
sKeetz:
My brother u hit the nail on the head

Note: Christianity is the most confused religion in the part of Africa that practice it and not in the world because of the average mental capacity of Africans

(1) (Reply)

Disagreement With Jehovah's Witnesses / Yoruba Churches / Rccg Pastor Again,,,na Waooooo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.