Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (55941 Views)

Banky W Replies Fan Who Asked Why His Friends Are With Them On Their Honeymoon / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by olaola12345678: 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheControversy:
Peter, Paul say you are *a* shameful! undecided
are u speaking english or wat
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by iamjavadem(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
Micheezy7:
I give up on them cry.... Wetin woman go cause for this life ehn lipsrsealed.
slowpoke, didnt you get the memo that the wives have no business with the rift?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Morenikeji090(m): 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
kennes10:
Peter is truly d shameless rude one
lol igbotic in nature coz he got married to a Yoruba right that's why u insulted him??
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by biggie73(m): 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
I wish Peter the best of luck in his decision making.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
phantom02:
if paul is nw calld mr.p,wht will peter b called??
Rudeboi angry
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by TourismMan(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
That name Mr. P. doesn't sound good to me. The 'P' is an initia for both of them and for him to rush and carry the 'P' all to himself, what is going to be the fate of Paul if he wants to also coin out a name for himself which to start with the same 'P'?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by sirwilson(m): 1:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
They are looking for one billionaire who will settle their fight. Maybe lalasticlala can volunteer

Last time, it was Dangote that settles d fight btw them... Guess who is gonna settle them dis time around

A. BILL GATE
B. MARK THE FACEBOOK OWNER
C. FELA
D. CHARLY BOY
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by childrenday15(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
This guy is living up to his nick name "RUDE BOY PETER"
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by tosyne2much(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
uhuogba:
Maybe breaking up and making up is the new business strategy for these guys to make news headlines. They have been trending for days now which is good for their show business.
This could be two brothers fooling the world
If other people will fall for this cheap publicity stunt, I will not fall for it

Only if the people carrying this matter on their heads know that they're on my being fooled
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by tballeyy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Pussy nigga, what davido can not even do, and u peter are doing it shame on u, just because of odnary pussy
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by talk2percy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
This Peter guy is sick, no wonder he couldn't settle down with a sensible lady buh rather ended up with a sugar mummy that has fried up his little brain and turned him against the rest of the family.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by 9jaRonin(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheControversy:

Bros, you bad..... grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Daddybright1986(m): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
The Truth of the matter is,I don't even know which one b Paul and which is Peter....... If understand me hit the like button

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Abudu2000(m): 2:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
phantom02:
Mrs p cool
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by baronene(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
phantom02:
he will b call mr p's grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by amakabel: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
I love Peter cos he speaks his mind. na those quiet ones they wicked. u people are mad at him cos he is outspoken but u don't know what resides in the heart of those quiet holier than thou people. abeg make una free the guy joor
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by JBL316: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
asshole
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Ekugbeh(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Who is Mr P?
A dancer or an artist
a stripper
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Aaronbee7(m): 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
phantom02:
FYI It's Peter that is "Mr. P"
Paul calls himself "Rudeboy"
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Aaronbee7(m): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Daddybright1986:
The Truth of the matter is,I don't even know which one b Paul and which is Peter....... If understand me hit the like button
Paul is the one with dreadlocks (dada), Peter is more muscular.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by AntiWailer: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
brixton:
This same idiot was the one that went to press last year. Today he's releasing video altercations between him and his brothers. Any man that is not even ashamed of how his children will feel about his acts is a pus.sy man.

U just have to find a way to bring the wife in by calling him a Pu.ssy man.

It is their life. What don't you understand about that ?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by olamitiwale(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
Who is Mr P?
A dancer or an artist
Just a rich up coming artist!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Kairakamsi(f): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2017
TheControversy:
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Demzy4: 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Negotiate:

Imagine if your girlfriend breaks up with you today, and before nightfall you see her already uploading pictures of she and another guy on Facebook, what impression will you have?

Peter was not just booked for this show, he's been working underground solo since. That's bad for teamwork.

Of the duo, he's the only one that has a stage name, Mr P.

It is clear he's been pushing for the break up.

Paul will do better than him. Na gragra he get.

But do you think were the reasons for the break up?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Won't that get him a lawsuit since he is no longer part of them?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Alphasoar(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
So, we should fry paw paw na? tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Papadoh(m): 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'm still waiting for the savage part.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by brytee: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
phantom02:

P MR
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by Benekruku(m): 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
Micheezy7:

Blame the immatured men!

Isn't it shameful to believe a woman in influencing adults.

Re they the first twin boys to get married?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show by joshrare(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Micheezy7:

why are people always in a rush to conclude? what makes you think the women in their life is responsible for their break up? Take it easy on women bro, money has its own problem too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Sprays Destiny Etiko With Bundles Of Naira At Her Father’s Burial / Ramsey Nouah And Yvonne Nelson At John Dumelo's Wedding / Timaya And Empress Njamah Hang Out Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.