Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic (5733 Views)

FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders / Governor Ihedioha Flags-off 9.8bn Erosion Control Project At Urualla, Pays N500M / Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
Asidethetruth:
This is what u get when u vote in a drunkard, an arch genocidist into power....

From vegetable to cassava to mou now to sugarcane....

Heeeee......how did we get here......

Obiano is a mstake that must be corrected in anambra
We are 100% happy with the drunkard and will vote him again, we prefer him to that soft spoken criminal called peter obi who thinks he owns anambra.. Atleast a drunkard has outperformed a saint in less than 3 years despite saint obi being in power for 8 wasted years... Go and tell your master that we will not pay him any 7 billion.. He should go and die... and the only thing we will correct is your brain

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
adadike281:
For d fact that Obiano is paying salaries and pensions , eziokwu, am voting him. And who is obaze and which party and how sure it is that he will do better than Obiano?
Obiano is not only paying salaries despite increasing it by 15%, he has more projects on ground in less than 3 years than peter obi in 8 years, He has fixed security in Anambra, we remember how anambra used to be the kidnapping capital of nigeria when peter obi was ruling from enugu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
It doesn't concern meooh, but why am I seeing pictures of Federal Govt road here being used as campaign pix? I schooled at Unizik so I know those roads well-well.
Compare Awka when you were schooling in Unizik and now, which one do you prefer? Even with education, people are talking like illiterates, so we should leave our surrounding to rot because it is federal road? smh

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Still same Federal road. No stare roads?

Are you aware those bridges are already caving in prompting restrictions on vehicular movements?
Do you mean this kind of caving in? When you start wishing evil against someones projects because adaobi couldnt do half of it in 8 years then you know you have a problem, when we were telling peter obi to leave propaganda and govern well, you called us names, now you and your con master are envious because someone else is doing the work they failed to do... lol

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
globemoney:

We are 100% happy with the drunkard and will vote him again, we prefer him to that soft spoken criminal called peter obi who thinks he owns anambra.. Atleast a drunkard has outperformed a saint in less than 3 years despite saint obi being in power for 8 wasted years... Go and tell your master that we will not pay him any 7 billion.. He should go and die... and the only thing we will correct is your brain

Have u been paid to turn blnd eye to truth and moreover i didnt mention peter in my comment.....i only focus on the disaster we elected as governor in anambra state...

Obiano has taken the state 25yrs backward....

Ndi anambra we need to right this wrong b4 it engulfs us..

If we allow him back to awka he will be more vicious and ruthless....

Remember obiano cannot be trusted....

Obiano is an antonymn to igbo agenda....

Lets send him home before he sends us in the state to pieces.....

Nov18....our vote should not be given to Obiano

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by adadike281(f): 6:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Ada mmadu, Anambra has gone more than the level of just paying salaries and pensions. Which state would owe salaries with the resources Obi left for Obiano?

Do you know that Obiano has increased our foreign debt from about $25M to more than $80M?
na wao! who then is a better candidate?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
adadike281:
na wao! who then is a better candidate?

Anybody between Osita Chidoka and Obaze.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sunny what will happen if your father contest? Is your father's age mates not governors?

sunnyb0b0:

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
Sunny what will happen if your father contest? Is your father's age mates not governors?

My father is a former governor. Thank you
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sunny stop embarrassing yourself on this forum. Go to the village and package your father for the next election. Stop supporting outsiders. Support your father for once.

sunnyb0b0:

My father is a former governor. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
Sunny stop embarrassing yourself on this forum. Go to the village and package your father for the next election. Stop supporting outsiders. Support your father for once.

Chino, I believe respect is reciprocal, count your teeth with your tongue.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Chino, I believe respect is reciprocal, count your teeth with your tongue.

Sunday, you are beginning to act up on this forum. I respect you so much here but don't allow us to clash. Stop this nonsense.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Lol, e say between Chidoka or Obaze, why didn't you add Tony Nwoye? You came here to market your greedy peter obis hopeless candidate and mock obiano, now you are not bold enough to adadike281 what your mission is but finally na God win. mark this date, the chameleon called peter obi will be retired from politics on November 18. If obaze wins his LGA, one crate of Hero for you cool

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 8:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

Sunday, you are beginning to act up on this forum. I respect you so much here but don't allow us to clash. Stop this nonsense.
It's lit cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

Nonsense because I do not support the candidate you support? Smh
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Nonsense because I do not support the candidate you support? Smh

Sunday, why not support your candidate without bringing Obiano into it?

Why not tell us what your candidate will do if elected without running another candidate down with lies?

Sunday, I will turn this thread to a personal war front between you and I, if you can't open a thread and advance your candidate without drawing Obiano into it.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Lmaooo.. chino go kill me haha
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by stonemasonn: 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
PaulOgenyi:
Frustrated witch now it is an arranged meeting. The curse that is following you around is so strong cheesy

[s][/s]
You should be banned
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

Sunday, why not support your candidate without bringing Obiano into it?

Why not tell us what your candidate will do if elected without running another candidate down with lies?

Sunday, I will turn this thread to a personal war front between you and I, if you can't open a thread and advance your candidate without drawing Obiano into it.

It might interest you that my interest in the forthcoming election is that Obiano doesn't return to Agu Awka and that's what I'm doing.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sunday, I am not interested in whatever that you want. Go about your campaign by tell us what your candidate will do and stop bringing Obiano into it. Why are you having sleepless night over someone you don't want?

Start telling us what your candidate will do for us without haven to bring Obiano into it.

I hate to see you and I fallout but that's if you leave me with no option. Tread cautiously.

sunnyb0b0:

t might interest you that my interest in the forthcoming election is that Obiano doesn't return to Agu Awka and that's what I'm doing.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
Sunday, I am not interested in whatever that you want. Go about your campaign by tell us what your candidate will do and stop bringing Obiano into it. Why are you having sleepless night over someone you don't want?

Start telling us what your candidate will do for us without haven to bring Obiano into it.

I hate to see you and I fallout but that's if you leave me with no option. Tread cautiously.

I don't have a candidate, my interest is to pull down Obiano and that's what I'm doing.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 9:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
Leave Obiano and present your own candidate. If you don't have a candidate then present your father. If you want to remove something won't you have a replacement?

Sunday, this thread will soon turn to you-and me-thread. I hope you know how I troll.

sunnyb0b0:

I don't have a candidate, my interest is to pull down Obiano and that's what I'm doing.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
Leave Obiano and present your own candidate. If you don't have a candidate then present your father. If you want to remove something won't you have a replacement?

Sunday, this thread will soon turn to you-and me-thread. I hope you know how I troll.

Obiano is a fraud. He must go back to Atlanta and if possible take the man with the long red cap with him.

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 9:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Better go and refund peter obis money... You have failed big time, cant you see it? You have managed to pull down peter obi on this thread alone.. Like you were advised, tread carefully or you will not know what will hit you..
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Obiano is a fraud. He must go back to Atlanta and if possible take the man with the long red cap with him.

Since you have refused to bring your useless father to contest..let us troll tonight. Let us show the world yourself and your useless father and the reason you don't want him to contest.

Copy: Generalscatter Hafter1 after1 terminator101 inverter101
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Peter obi will finally be retired to Agulu by November 18. The 7 billion naira he is looking for don enter voicemail

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 9:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:

Since you have refused to bring your useless father to contest..let us troll tonight. Let us show the world your useless father and reason you don't want him to contest.

But this Valentine Obienyems boy sunnyb0b0 said his father is a formal governor?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
globemoney:

But this Valentine Obienyems boy sunnyb0b0 said his father is a formal governor?

Don't mind the hopeless bastard. The world shall see him and his useless father on this thread tonight.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
sunnyb0b0 oya bring your best.. You peter obi's social media attack dogs will learn by force.. I will soon join you idiots on facebook where you plan your propaganda,
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
globemoney:
sunnyb0b0 oya bring your best.. You peter obi's social media attack dogs will learn by force.. I will soon join you idiots on facebook where you plan your propaganda,

Guy, I'm too matured to engage in an online squabble with any nwa afo Omambala due to politics. If ruggedized1 were to be an Afonja, I'd send him to an orthopaedic intensive care unit with online punches tonight. Chino knows how I helped deliver him from the hands of eggheaders of blessed memory. He knows he's not my match if I were to engage him.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sunday you delivered who or you meant to say that I delivered you. I think you are just dumb. Tonight is your night. It's either you bring your useless father to contest or be ready to dance for us tonight.

Stop spitting because very soon pictures shall start flying.

[s]
sunnyb0b0:

Guy, I'm too matured to engage in an online squabble with any nwa afo Omambala due to politics. If ruggedized1 were to be an Afonja, I'd send him to an orthopaedic intensive care unit with online punches tonight. Chino knows how I helped deliver him from the hands of eggheaders of blessed memory. He knows he's not my match if I were to engage him.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Its lit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Massive Crowd As Wike Storms Kogi For Atiku/Obi (Pictures) / Likely Replacements Of Osinbanjo / NASS Says Constitution Amendments May Fail, Blames States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.