Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic (5736 Views)

FG Bans Import, Export Of All Goods At Land Borders / Governor Ihedioha Flags-off 9.8bn Erosion Control Project At Urualla, Pays N500M / Governor Willie Obiano Flags Off 5.5km Road In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by globemoney: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
Asidethetruth:

[s]Have u been paid to turn blnd eye to truth and moreover i didnt mention peter in my comment.....i only focus on the disaster we elected as governor in anambra state...

Obiano has taken the state 25yrs backward....

Ndi anambra we need to right this wrong b4 it engulfs us..

If we allow him back to awka he will be more vicious and ruthless....

Remember obiano cannot be trusted....

Obiano is an antonymn to igbo agenda....

Lets send him home before he sends us in the state to pieces.....

Nov18....our vote should not be given to Obiano[/s]
I didnt see this, here's what you deserve

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
ruggedized1:
Sunday you delivered who or you meant to say that I delivered you. I think you are just dumb. Tonight is your night. It's either you bring your useless father to contest or be ready to dance for us tonight.

Stop spitting because very soon pictures shall start flying.

Copy: Generalscatter Hafter1 after1 terminator101 inverter101

[s][/s]

Chinonso you know your pictures are in the public domain. Take ur time before you provoke me. I've tried to maintain my cool for old time sake.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2017
Sunday if you believe it is my pics then let us roll. Anyday you open a similar thread like this again, me and you go share all our pictures there. Promote your candidate and leave Obiano alone.

[s]
sunnyb0b0:

Chinonso you know your pictures are in the public domain. Take ur time before you provoke me. I've tried to maintain my cool for old time sake.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by Kingsley1000(m): 6:51am On Sep 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Dr henry obaze! Its simply the best candidate out there to vote!
Obiano administration is average and mediocre,
Anambra deserves better biko.
Look at awka,obiano lack the idea on how to renew and build that capital to a 5star,
awka is yet to get the wow factor,
look at nnewi, its abandoned,
a serious governor will transforn nnewi from a town to a city,
enough of his arranged fake MOUs!
Obiano must go!
Obazo will fix it!
akwatuodike is an error that must be corrected come november
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by Kingsley1000(m): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2017
adadike281:
For d fact that Obiano is paying salaries and pensions , eziokwu, am voting him. And who is obaze and which party and how sure it is that he will do better than Obiano?
okpo! itiboribo....is he paying with his money....didn't obi pay while he did 1000km of roads amid other projects with meager resources
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2017
ruggedized1:
Sunday if you believe it is my pics then let us roll. Anyday you shall open a similar thread like this again, me and you go share all our pictures there. Promote your candidate and leave Obiano alone.

[s][/s]

Chinonso, Obiano must be sent back to Texas.

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Kingsley1000:
I was born a dwarf that's why I masturbate in romance section

Chike stop exposing yourself. Odi egwu.

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2017
Sunday I am waiting for your father's campaign to start.

sunnyb0b0:

Chinonso, Obiano must be sent back to Texas.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2017
ruggedized1:
Sunday I am waiting for your father's campaign to start.

Don't let me call Tunde Salam for you Chinonso.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2017
Ok I am waiting but focus on your candidate because I will start sharing your father's pictures here for his campaign. cool

sunnyb0b0:

Don't let me call Tunde Salam for you Chinonso.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:59am On Sep 30, 2017
ruggedized1:
Ok I am waiting but focus on your candidate because I will start sharing your father's pictures here for his campaign. cool

When will you start?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by Kingsley1000(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2017
so we are producing sugar
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by ruggedized1: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2017
Kingsley1000:
so we are producing dwarfs

Chike, yes we do, just like shown below.

Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by adadike281(f): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2017
Kingsley1000:
okpo! itiboribo....is he paying with his money....didn't obi pay while he did 1000km of roads amid other projects with meager resources
globe money have finished u , so I can understand the need to vent your frustration.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by Offorroseline: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2018
globemoney:
Anambra achakepu go under obiano.. The criminal called peter obi should go back to his kidnapping busines, no 7 billion for him.. He can only get it as ransom money if he can kidnap obiano grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIVLc6Cy8WA
watch and see how this little boy of 3years old do what many adult cannot do

watch and see what this little 3years old kid did what many adult can not do
https://www.google.com.ng/url?q=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DuwRSnBafuWE&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiwopLt_eXYAhXRYlAKHTDuDqMQtwIwAHoECBYQAQ&usg=AOvVaw2Wn-JuW8AKC25Xv802d9wU
Re: Obiano Flags Off Export Of Sugarcane And Watermelon - Pic by gnykelly(m): 8:42am On Jan 20, 2018
Amarabae:
If you really love Anambra,you will never vote for obiano!
Go to Nnewi and see how abandoned it is by the obiano administration,
look at the inferior few roads obiano built that do not last up to a year before spoiling,
Julius berger should be building Anambra roads!
peter Obi attracted Sabmiller,innoson etc to Anambra,
tell me a huge investor obiano attracted,
he must go!

so you could. admit that your governor is doing shiiit. yet you vigorously attack SW govnor who are clearly doing very well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Can’t Conclude I’ll Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage — Kastina Governor, Masari / Which SURE-P Project Is Visible In Your Area? / Bola Tinubu Breaks Silence On Abubakar Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.