Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) (65086 Views)

Ned Nwoke Held Sports Competition For His Wives And Kids Including Munir / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / BBNaija: Tobi And Cee-C Finally Reconcile, Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na my guy be that.. Badara thiam
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by searchhussein(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
ikp120:
You are looking at a guy's dick? undecided

Are you gay?
Na wa4 ur sense of reasoning
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by iamogunlowo(m): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bari22:
how many wives he has
4 With 6 kids
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by ikp120(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
searchhussein:
Na wa4 ur sense of reasoning
Na wa for your sexual craze egbon! Why you go dey look at another guy's dick? Shuo. sad sad
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Hopehall: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is polygamy not illegal in USA?
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by sirafunwa: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Bari22:
how many wives he has
chaiii
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by jurjur: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2017
stGabrielo:
and WTF is our business everybody here chill with his wife,gf and side chick so what's new

Bad belly people like you! Na wetin make akin(featuring fela) titled one of his songs "bad belly people dem wan make I die"
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
thesicilian:
The big boss of African music.

Lil wonder his career went under
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by stGabrielo(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
jurjur:

Bad belly people like you! Na wetin make akin(featuring fela) titled one of his songs "bad belly people dem wan make I die"
ur fada
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
Who is that white rabbit with her?
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by jurjur: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2017
stGabrielo:
and WTF is our business everybody here chill with his wife,gf and side chick so what's new

Mindfulness:

Mindset of a man from a third world country. He will celebrate a man's promiscuity as a success when men from other countries are working on highly advanced technologies and developing their countries. That's why you don't have stable electricity.

Hahaaaahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahaaaaahahaahahahahaahahaahahahahaahaha! Kwa jwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa! Nna mehn! Nwanne! Udo odii kwa?
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Marvidris(f): 11:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
The African blood runs in his veins
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Sultty(m): 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
This ur preek Ehn come here make I check am

Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Why is he being celebrated for his lack of control over his lusts...?
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by curvilicious: 11:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
One of his wives bi ti bawo? Is he a polygamist?
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by bigsmoke2(m): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ah ahan akon only you chop all this fresh fish, dash wan naa

1 Like

Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Fawklicant: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
His life, his choice. Why are people pontificating over everything? It'd be ok if the white man went back to polygamy because the same people pontificating here would still applaud them just like they are justifying homosexuality.

Anybody who feels he is up to the tasks of polygamy should proceed. I have no issues with that.

1 Like

Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2017
bobbyfest:

that's not gucci...it Louise vuitton
are u hushpuppi
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Alphasoar(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2017
International 2Baba.

Well, that means our own very 2baba is a learner when it comes to population and crowd control grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 12:57am On Sep 29, 2017
GloriaNinja:
MONEY TALKS... HE GOT THE DOUGH ....HE IS RICH AND LIVING THE LIFE.

It seems you are really moved by money?
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by gregyboy(m): 12:59am On Sep 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

RIP English
make dem speak pidgin dem nor go gree dem wan dey force thier self speak english
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Yesbody: 1:32am On Sep 29, 2017
Akon...... Several kinds and many wives with just one dick..
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by dowjones(m): 2:27am On Sep 29, 2017
opeyemisheun:
One of his wives, hot babe, when won't you go broke and declare bankruptcy like 50cent.

Akon and 50 cents are not mates.

He gets royalties from anything Lady Gaga does. He doesnt need to sing again ! and he is into football management, thats another level on its own.

50 cents isnt broke, He only "declared being bankrupt" to avoid paying taxes on certain intellectual property and rights. Donald trump had declared bankruptcy 3 times !

3 Likes

Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Ishilove: 4:45am On Sep 29, 2017
Towncrier247:
Singer Akon and one of his wives pictured CDG airport in Roissy en France, France.This is Akon's latest wife. The singer, who practices polygamy, has other wives including Rosina Bruck, a performer, and Tomeka Thiam. He also has multiple girlfriends and has several kids. He is the boss!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/akon-steps-out-with-one-of-his-hot-wives-photos
So polygamy makes him 'the boss'? Smh

Did he marry them under Senegalese marriage laws or French laws?
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by guru90: 5:12am On Sep 29, 2017
Akon my man!!
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by diva90: 5:40am On Sep 29, 2017
Good for them
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:59am On Sep 29, 2017
U v sense. Most people don't know anything
dowjones:

Akon and 50 cents are not mates.

He gets royalties from anything Lady Gaga does. He doesnt need to sing again ! and he is into football management, thats another level on its own.

50 cents isnt broke, He only "declared being bankrupt" to avoid paying taxes on certain intellectual property and rights. Donald trump had declared bankruptcy 3 times !
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Marsnizz: 6:03am On Sep 29, 2017
itsandi:
Wives you say?
yeah are they not two?

1 Like

Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:27am On Sep 29, 2017
fiftynaira:
Hushpuppi pls come and check if that hand bag is original gucci
that's Luis Vuitton,not Gucci
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by nwoye72: 6:30am On Sep 29, 2017
correct guy.as u can see how the wife looks humble
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by Ignyte(m): 6:53am On Sep 29, 2017
opeyemisheun:
One of his wives, hot babe, when won't you go broke and declare bankruptcy like 50cent.

The Bros owns a diamond mine... He has owned it for a decade. If na me I for don be father of all nations by now
Re: Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 6:55am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=iamNifemi post=60926573][/quote]that referee popular die. he fit see anything players dey do for second post if hin dey first goalpost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi: 'You Look Horrible'' Fans Tell Actress [PICS] / Zobwa Wabantu: "My Ugly Face Got Me This Far" / Rapper, Ziggy Dies After Falling From 4 Storey Building In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.