Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) (27453 Views)

Tekowi: Armoured Vehicles Manufactured By Obasa Specialty Vehicle In Ekiti State / See The Car This Nigerian Manufactured For N80, 000 (Photo) / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross word on street you are very correct but tel me who amongst car manufacturers who don't do this ?
The vast majority of Engineering companies do the same
Look at the Range rover sport 2012 chasis Land rover Engine Jaguar , Gear box Jaguar . So who is the manufacturer of the car ofcos the person who assembled it .
True he buys flat packed cars but he puts them together to produce his own Brand . That's the line I'm trailing .
dats the problem, while it true that all car manufacturers get parts from various manufacturers, they design their cars and theses designs are usually patented as their own IP. but innoson does not design their own cars, they don't own the IP of their designs, the design of the cars is done by their Chinese supplier, so that makes them an assembly plant.
anyway I still commend his effort, Nigeria is a tough place for manufacturing co, it is easier to just import and sell.

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by stonemasonn: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
Amarabae:
what is holding your osun state government from building that kind of industry from the picture your father took abroad?
If aregbesola can build it, salary payment will be easier and idp camps will be reducing,
so shove up your advice and give it to osun state government,
leave Innoson alone!
That is an insult on the entire Osun people for no just reason. You better take it back.

And I mean it.
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Bross word on street you are very correct but tel me who amongst car manufacturers who don't do this ?
The vast majority of Engineering companies do the same
Look at the Range rover sport 2012 chasis Land rover Engine Jaguar , Gear box Jaguar . So who is the manufacturer of the car ofcos the person who assembled it .
True he buys flat packed cars but he puts them together to produce his own Brand . That's the line I'm trailing .

BMW, Mercedes do not assemble CKD and call them manufacture. Just two examples.

Are you going to now call yourself a manufacturer because you assembled the dashboard in your Rover?

We insult the Chinese engineers that actually manufactured these cars.

Anyways we’ll agree to disagree.
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
Were the vehicles manufactured or assembled?

The two do not mean the same thing... undecided
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

BMW, Mercedes do not assemble CKD and call them manufacture. Just two examples.

Are you going to now call yourself a manufacturer because you assembled the dashboard in your Rover?

We insult the Chinese engineers that actually manufactured these cars.

Anyways we’ll agree to disagree.
Ahaha baba you dey underestimate these chinko people . In BMW and Mercedes the ABS plastic
Trims are made in China BMW branded it's a bit dark here now.I would have taken pic of my Own headlight made in Hungary in a BMW .
All these manufacturers of cars have the Engines only exclusively manufactured by 5 hem for secrecy .
Oh as per your question I will be a Dashboard manufacturer grin grin
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
erico2k2:

Ahaha baba you dey underestimate these chinko people . In BMW and Mercedes the ABS plastic
Trims are made in China BMW branded it's a bit dark here now.I would have taken pic of my Own headlight made in Hungary in a BMW .
All these manufacturers of cars have the Engines only exclusively manufactured by 5 hem for secrecy .
Oh as per your question I will be a Dashboard manufacturer grin grin

The Chinese make adequate cars and I approve of them.

They are the true manufacturers and IVM should stop stealing their thunder.

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You and Nurey have the energy to educate the numpties.

I refuse to debate any longer with anyone that doesn’t know the difference between manufacture and assembly.

When I bring my iKea furniture home, I assemble it, not manufacture it.

Dictionary
Thesaurus
Word of the Day
Blog

manufacturing

manufacture
[man-yuh-fak-cher]
noun
the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale:
the manufacture of television sets.
the making or producing of anything; generation:
the manufacture of body cells.
SEE CONTINUED DEFINITION

Definition of manufacture (continued)
the thing or material manufactured; product:
Plastic is an important manufacture.
verb (used with object), man·u·fac·tured, man·u·fac·tur·ing.
to make or produce by hand or machinery, especially on a large scale.
to work up (material) into form for use:
to manufacture cotton.
to invent fictitiously; fabricate; concoct:
to manufacture an account of the incident.
to produce in a mechanical way without inspiration or originality:
to manufacture a daily quota of poetry.
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
engineerboat:

Dictionary
Thesaurus
Word of the Day
Blog

manufacturing

manufacture
[man-yuh-fak-cher]
noun
the making of goods or wares by manual labor or by machinery, especially on a large scale:
the manufacture of television sets.
the making or producing of anything; generation:
the manufacture of body cells.
SEE CONTINUED DEFINITION

Definition of manufacture (continued)
the thing or material manufactured; product:
Plastic is an important manufacture.
verb (used with object), man·u·fac·tured, man·u·fac·tur·ing.
to make or produce by hand or machinery, especially on a large scale.
to work up (material) into form for use:
to manufacture cotton.
to invent fictitiously; fabricate; concoct:
to manufacture an account of the incident.
to produce in a mechanical way without inspiration or originality:
to manufacture a daily quota of poetry.

Not sure why you quoted me on your diatribe.

I do not take lessons from online dweebs.
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by mercyville: 8:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
[Quote Author=Autoreportng Post=60909867]All Is Now Set For Commission As The First Set Of Cars Are Ready.. These Cars Are Manufactured 100% By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries.

Akwa Ibom State Has Already Donated A Large Expanse Of Land Where Innoson Kiara Group Will Build A World Class Manufacturing Plant.

And Guess What; It Would Be Run 90% By Trained Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries. We Bring You Some Pictures From The Plants.

Source:
Http://Www.Autoreportng.Com/2017/09/These-are-cars-manufactured-by.Html

[/Quote] That is laudable but come..did you 'manufacture'?
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by ekwerendi(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
AutoReportNG:
All is now set for commission as the first set of cars are ready.. These cars are manufactured 100% by Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries.

Akwa Ibom State has already donated a large expanse of land where Innoson Kiara Group will build a world class Manufacturing plant.

And guess what; It would be run 90% by trained Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries. We bring you some pictures from the plants.

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/09/these-are-cars-manufactured-by.html

pls wats d difference between manufactured car n assembled car...
I can't understand mbok
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2017
If this is true, Asari and Clarke should be their first customers
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
DeutschJunge:
I don't know if its exposure that Nigerians don't have (no offence) or we just like deceiving ourselves but the way we throw the word "manufacture" loosely is just worrying.I am not looking down at what they are doing and trying to achieve but lets be honest with ourselves that's the only way we can move forward and develop.

All this companies in Nigeria into auto business, all do "ASSEMBLY". The parts are already produced and manufactured in other countries and they are imported into Nigeria for "ASSEMBLY", it's not a bad thing, man must start from somewhere but say it as it is.
Tell them ooo! But tribalism will not allow some people to accept the truth even when it obviously stares at them. Rather they will see your fact as an attack on their tribesmen.

1 Like

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2017
Kirigidi:

Tell them ooo! But tribalism will not allow some people to accept the truth even when it obviously stares at them. Rather they will see your fact as an attack on their tribesmen.

Very true and that’s the bottom line.
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Not sure why you quoted me on your diatribe.

I do not take lessons from online dweebs.

Mr wise man.

Pele hoooo.

Se bi gomina yin losun se n se niyen.

Abi manufacturing melo lo wa losun ju oti bia lo.

Abi ewo lo tun wa losun.

E sa kan ma lanu pasa soro lai mo oun ti o fe so.

Kini wahala he gan.

Bi eniyan ba soro tako oun ti e fe so, onitohun ti di omo IBO niyen abi.

Ko ra re soun jare je kii Nairaland sinmi
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2017
ekwerendi:

pls wats d difference between manufactured car n assembled car...
I can't understand mbok

He will never tell you nor answer, all they are after is anything just to disapprove what the Ibo are doing.

Mo bere lowo re (I asked you) EgunMogaji what has your gomina Aregbesola done to Osun state
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2017
engineerboat:

He will never tell you nor answer, all they are after is anything just to disapprove what the Ibo are doing.

Mo bere lowo re (I asked you) EgunMogaji what has your gomina Aregbesola done to Osun state

I have no responsibility to answer every mouth breather who asks me a question, numbnuts grin

But since you’re asking

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Brown

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
engineerboat:

Mr wise man.

Pele hoooo.

Se bi gomina yin losun se n se niyen.

Abi manufacturing melo lo wa losun ju oti bia lo.

Abi ewo lo tun wa losun.

E sa kan ma lanu pasa soro lai mo oun ti o fe so.

Kini wahala he gan.

Bi eniyan ba soro tako oun ti e fe so, onitohun ti di omo IBO niyen abi.

Ko ra re soun jare je kii Nairaland sinmi

Pinche de pero

Puta.

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 9:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Pinche de pero

Puta.

Epa n para e, oloun paja.

Won ni omo go, o ni ko ma sa ti ku, ki ni n pa omo ju ego lo.

So fun gomina yin Aregbesola wipe ki o fun e nise
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I have no responsibility to answer every mouth breather who asks me a question, numbnuts grin

But since you’re asking

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Brown

Ara lo n ta e, bi gomina ko ba le se fun yi losun, iyen o tunmo si wipe Ipinle o le se nau.

Lo wase se, eyi to nse kiri ko le pe e
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
engineerboat:

Ara lo n ta e, bi gomina ko ba le se fun yi losun, iyen o tunmo si wipe Ipinle o le se nau.

Lo wase se, eyi to nse kiri ko le pe e

I’ve referred you to my governor, you can take your whinging to him grin

I can’t help you.

Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2017
engineerboat:

Epa n para e, oloun paja.

Won ni omo go, o ni ko ma sa ti ku, ki ni n pa omo ju ego lo.

So fun gomina yin Aregbesola wipe ki o fun e nise

Maricone cheesy
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Maricone cheesy

Omo to ba fi owo osi nowo sile baba he o ni oruko ti a n pe iru omo bee, iru eyan be lo ye ki a ma pe he,

ise nanbi lo n se kiri igboro, ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan, ma se lo, owo ma to te ee ........ko jati-jati
Re: Cars Manufactured By Presidential Amnesty Programme Beneficiaries (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 30, 2017
engineerboat:

Omo to ba fi owo osi nowo sile baba he o ni oruko ti a n pe iru omo bee, iru eyan be lo ye ki a ma pe he,

ise nanbi lo n se kiri igboro, ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni to ni nkan, ma se lo, owo ma to te ee ........ko jati-jati

Barboso pinche grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bugatti La Voiture Noire: What You Should Know About World's Most Expensive Car. / Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics) / 14 Years After, PAN Resumes Production Of Its Peugeot Pickup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.