₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,333,213 members, 5,161,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2019 at 11:35 AM

Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. (24356 Views)

Is Innoson IVM G80 A Rebadged Chinese-Made BAIC BJ80 SUV? See The Similarities / Innoson Releases Luxury IVM G80 And G40 SUV (Photos) / Innoson Releases 4x4 IVM Carrier (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by alaamword: 8:23am On Sep 09, 2017
innoson ivm 4×4 carrier is not manufactured in Nigeria. Innoson rebranded the logos. I had high hopes in him.. bragging to my friend in Canada about innoson manufacturing cars.Buh kudos to him cause it's not easy to import and remove the car logos..

4 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by alaamword: 8:31am On Sep 09, 2017
Please AutojoshNG
EgunMogaji
your attention is needed here...
Please no triablistic comment.. matured comment..
Mods do the needful
https://m.alibaba.com/product/60588834894/Brande-New-Diesel-Terralord-Double-Cab.html?spm=a2706.8301167.0.0.69c4bb14xgqVs7
NB.am a strong advocate of made in Nigeria.. i think this is a mistake on innoson side .. i believe they will rectify it..Greater innoson. Buy innoson.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by chibike69: 8:38am On Sep 09, 2017
hmmm hmmm

op op op

y u go chop all d land wey dey for this world



then come chop FTC

Baba Fear God ooo

13 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Antonblack(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2017
it is even In their own website bros. they produce 70% of their car brands locally while the other 30% are produced in countries like Germany,China etc with time all the cars will be produced here I assure u.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by veekid(m): 8:38am On Sep 09, 2017
Removed the car logo? Radarada

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by hardywaltz(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2017
This ain't proof enuff
Thou we always knew that it was assembled in Nigeria against manufactured

4 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by FagsamPHP(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2017
So we should??

2 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Jung: 8:39am On Sep 09, 2017
B
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by djakinwande(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2017
angry
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by LorDBolton(m): 8:39am On Sep 09, 2017
Wtf

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by SenorFax(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Asiri ti tu

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by yomalex(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
sensitive

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by itiswellandwell: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by LasGidiOwner: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Propagandists have arrived to run Innoson down meanwhile they can't even produce ordinary pin.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Built2last: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Imagine that the op took the pain of researching to run another man's business down. And it's possible his own family is wallowing in abject poverty.

Kontinu

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by fran6co(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Nutase: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
No comments till I hear from innoson.

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by lionness(f): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Innoson still has a long way to go, but we need to neevethless encourage what's ours. I just hope the management stop been lazy and starts working in house with the likes of Kia or even Mazda to start really manufacturing something that's totally local. They should take a cue from Elon Musk and like I said, a long way to go.

16 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by misterh(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Oh damn! The similarities are so uncanny.

Unfortunately, this thread will degenerate into a tribal battleground, as usual.

'Them vs Us' kind of thing.

13 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by jerryunit48: 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Una don start, hatred can cause cancer. BTW do you know how many cars that looks like Mercedes yet with another brand ?

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by princetom1(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2017
Someone is gonna get his ass whipped today

cc: nurey, diportivo, EgunMogaji, Lexusgs430
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by olamil34(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
biafra and there lies grin

15 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Balkan(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
This Afonjas are not ashamed of themselves. This tribe is so emvious eh.
They dont sleep at all because of Igbos

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Exponental(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
This is not good for IVM ooo if true. Integrity goes a long way in building oneself.

1 Like

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by obynocute(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
I TALK AM....
Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by princetom1(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2017
Antonblack:
it is even In their own website bros. they produce 70% of their car brands locally while the other 30% are produced in countries like Germany,China etc with time all the cars will be produced here I assure u.

Dumb lie from dem. .. Ask question instead pls

13 Likes

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by Kufie(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017
I really don't know what the big deal is here. Opel/Vauxhall is sold in Australia as a Holden. Mercedes Benz Sprinter in America as a Dodge, Mitsubishi Spacewagon in America as a Seat, Mitsubishi L200 as a fiat fullback. Because it's Innoson, you're all going to criticize? SMH

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Innoson IVM 4×4 Carrier Is Not Manufactured In Nigeria. He Rebranded The Logos. by princetom1(m): 8:42am On Sep 09, 2017
Exponental:
This is not good for IVM ooo if true. Integrity goes a long way in building oneself.

Oh, incase you don't know, all their vehicle is a knock down of Chinese brands

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Germany Opens Electric Highway For Trucks To Curb Pollution (photos) / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars? For A Frequent Traveller. / #2.20kobo: First Driving Licence My Dad Acquired In 1975(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.