Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts (548 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / "I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by RationalTV2: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ekiti state governor, Ayodele Fayose during his Presidential declaration claims he is the only person capable of taking out President Buhari in the coming 2019 general elections.
Fayose also challenged PDP leaders in the north. He said PDP leaders in the north are afraid of coming out like him to declare their intention of ruling the country.
"If there are men in the north, let them come out. What are they afraid of,"Fayose said.
Going further, Fayose mocks President Buhari.
He said:"I don't have to wait for 6 months like 'Buhari' before I choose my ministers because I know where materials are."
Speaking over the menace of headsmen, Fayose said he would use the strategy he employed in Ekiti state to stop their rampage.
"I will apply the strategy I used in Ekiti to dislodge herdsmen in Nigeria."
The Ekiti state governor also compared himself to a rock, saying whoever challenges him will fall.
"Standing before you is peter Ayo Fayose. I am a rock. You know when rock falls on you, you are in trouble,"he said.
In an elaborate ceremony at Chelsea Hotel, Abuja, on Thursday, September 28, the governor said his decision to contest the election is borne put of his love for Nigeria.
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Mynd44
Fynestboi
MissyB3
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun
See more @Source: >>http://RationalTV..in/2017/09/rationaltv-i-am-only-one-that-can-take.html

Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by paiz: 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yes
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Iceberg3: 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2017
MAN OF THE PEOPLE SAI FAYOSE

1 Like

Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Hashimyussufamao(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
op, where ur source?
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
lets wait and see
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Bayajidda1: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Bayajidda1: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
G
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
If I hear!!

Toothless bulldog!!

Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by HMZi: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ambition is not a bad thing but Fayose lacks finnese to rule a country
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Pavore9: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Grandeur of delusion!

OK, no more entering one chance buses....his media handlers should list out how he transformed Ekiti State then I can reflect if my vote will go to him irrespective of the platform he finally gets to run on as a Presidential candidate because am not too sure of PDP.
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Xb4Real: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
The only crime I committed that made one shameless mod ban me for 7 days was 'Saying Biafra must come because it is destined by God'.
Funny enough how some frustrated fellows think the hatred in their hearts can stop the actualization of Biafra.
Anyway, my first ban anyway, I guess I am welcomed to the club now.
WHO WELCOMES ME TO THE 'BANG GANG CLUB'?
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by SalamRushdie: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
Oga let's be realistic as it stands now it's is only God that can take out Buhari and He surely will because God detest bad leaders
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by proudlyYoruba(m): 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
I will rather vote ATIKU atleast he has a business mind
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin angry

He is joking right?
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by Omeokachie: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
" Speaking over the menace of headsmen, Fayose said he would use the strategy he employed in Ekiti state to stop their rampage.
"I will apply the strategy I used in Ekiti to dislodge herdsmen in Nigeria."

Watch as the FG will unleash all its arsenal on Fayose in the coming days.
Re: I Am The Only One That Can Take Out President Buhari - Fayose Boasts by AkProsper(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
They've started. politicians. . . . . . . .
check my signature ⬇️⬇️⬇️

(1) (Reply)

IPOB : A Classic Comparison Between IPOB And The Catalonian Struggle / Why Can't We Accommodate Half Of Chinas Population In Africa / Patience Ask Buhari To Treat Her The Way Jonathan Treated Aisha In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.