Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Somebody In Nollywood Gave Me Stroke - Ernest Asuzu - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Somebody In Nollywood Gave Me Stroke - Ernest Asuzu (423 Views)

Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song / Yul Edochie Speaks On “Sex For Roles” In Nollywood / #bbnaija: You Gave Me Reason To Love Myself, Cee-c Tells Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody In Nollywood Gave Me Stroke - Ernest Asuzu by bouncenews2: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2017
He claims that the devilish nature of some actors led to his stroke in 2015.

The Nollywood actor and born-again Christian, Ernest Asuzu, alleged in an interview that a popular man in the movie industry inflicted him with stroke out of jealousy.

He said this while speaking about the illness that almost left him paralyzed;

‘Nollywood should go closer to God, they are devilish. When they see someone doing better in the industry, they will go and do juju to bring the person down. That is what they like to do.’

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/somebody-in-nollywood-gave-me-stroke-ernest-asuzu-20170928

Re: Somebody In Nollywood Gave Me Stroke - Ernest Asuzu by paiz: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
With the rate actors get stroke
Nollywood has turned to stroke city
Re: Somebody In Nollywood Gave Me Stroke - Ernest Asuzu by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
God is bigger than any soul bro.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Faulty LCD 32inches With Sound Screen For Sale ? / Netflix Ending 'house Of Cards,' Says 'troubled' By Spacey Allegation / Enjoy Whatsapp In A Better Way- Exploretv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.