Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

"I Will Be A President With Life" - Governor Fayose Shades Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Be A President With Life" - Governor Fayose Shades Buhari (437 Views)

Ben Bruce Shades Buhari For Overthrowing Shagari's Administration In 1983 / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / Atiku Shades Buhari On Walking 800 Metres In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Be A President With Life" - Governor Fayose Shades Buhari by britzreus: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
With a year and five months to the 2019 elections, Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose who has not hidden his desire to contest the presidency, on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, today in Abuja the Federal Capital, formally declared his ambition..

Governor Fayose in his declaration said that he is the Nigerian man to watch out for as the nation moves into another decade.

He then added that he will be a president who will make a connection with the people and one with life..

He said;

"You see the problem with this country is we have not elected the president that has a connection with the people, today, the vice president is trying to help his master..

I will be a president with life, I am one governor that picks up calls, when you call my number if I am not in meeting, I pick up calls, I reply text messages.. That is what they call democracy not baba, I am not yet baba I am a young boy"

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/will-president-governor-fayose/

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKuHGOYBzuE&feature=youtu.be

See more at >> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/will-president-governor-fayose/

cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: "I Will Be A President With Life" - Governor Fayose Shades Buhari by josephine123: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
cool
Re: "I Will Be A President With Life" - Governor Fayose Shades Buhari by paiz: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2017
Gat my fool support
Re: "I Will Be A President With Life" - Governor Fayose Shades Buhari by greatman247(m): 4:04am On Sep 29, 2017
This guguy foolish no be small. He is fooling himself glad PDP has made their position clear that they have zoned the presidency to the North and they will never collect money from Fayose. He will not also be given nomination form then let's see how he will achieve his selfish aim after South have had their ways twice under PDP he thinks North will open their eyes down and let him steal their mandate at their turn?
Re: "I Will Be A President With Life" - Governor Fayose Shades Buhari by Chikpat(m): 4:12am On Sep 29, 2017
This man z taking d benevolence of d "gods" for granted
Re: "I Will Be A President With Life" - Governor Fayose Shades Buhari by Rexnegro(m): 4:16am On Sep 29, 2017
issokay we dey wait o

(1) (Reply)

Independence Drive: Brief History About Oyo State / APC Is An Association Of Past Criminals -- Kemi Olunloyo / Who Agreed And Signed 1914 Amalgamation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.