Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration (27625 Views)

EFCC Detains Banu Kwara Finance Commissioner, Accountant General / DSS Arrests Ekiti Teachers Over PVC Collection In School / ONSA's N1.2bn: Again, EFCC Goes After Fayose’s Lagos, Abuja Properties (2) (3) (4)

EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by engineerboat(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant Arrested After Fayose Declared Presidency

Operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) have arrested Ekiti State Commissioner for Finance and the Accountant General.

The anti-graft agency swoop on the state capital, Ado-Ekiti on Thursday.

The development occurred with an hour after Governor Ayo Fayose declared his intention to run for president in 2019.

Fayose said he will contest on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Fayose assured that he will run a purposeful government that will cater for all Nigerians irrespective of religion or tribe.

He lamented the state of Nigeria and urged the party to support him become the country’s next leader.

He said in a speech: “Our economy will be revived and returned to the path of progress that it was before we had the misfortune of having these clueless people in power.

“We will ensure diversification of the economy through agriculture, adequate supply of power and massive industrialization, thereby creating employment for our youths. We can do it, and we will do it.

“With me as your President, you can be rest assured of a government that will be responsive to your needs.

“You are guaranteed a federal government that will relate with all Nigerians not on the basis of ethnicity, religion, political affiliations and the percentage of votes but on equity and justice as citizens of one nation, one people, and one destiny.

“My party leaders, I present myself to you as the needed vehicle for our party to move back to the presidency. I am doing so because I am confident that with God and all of you behind me, we can do it, and we will do it.”

https://www.dailypost.ng/2017/09/28/efcc-arrests-ekiti-finance-commissioner-accountant-minutes-fayose-declared-presidency

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by dunkem21(m): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2017
No comment lipsrsealed Hands the mic to the person below cool

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by SalamRushdie: 5:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
Is Buhari scarred of Oshokos candidacy already ? I am beginning to see that if care is not taken all the parties will be forced to endorse Buhari candidacy on 2019 just like the days of Abacha grin grin.. These are indeed perilous times for Nigeria and Nigerians ..God protect us all

118 Likes 15 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Ngene44: 5:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Yolubas should allow the north complete their tenure. I smell another Abiola in making

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Ekwensu101: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Chei!
Dear Fayose, kindly gather everyone that belongs to you wherever you are going; your wife and potential voters on PDP primary elections inclusive; or EFCC will arrest all of them before your dream 2019.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by vedaxcool(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2017
grin grin grin Watch as Igbos and wailing zombies line behind looters and thievery.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by SalamRushdie: 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin Watch as Igbos and wailing zombies line behind looters and thievery.

But why weren't they arrested all this while , why wait till Oshokos declaration to arrest them ...Timing is important in everything so based on this I can say conveniently their arrest was politically motivated

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by oladeebo: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

But why weren't they arrested all this while , why wait till Oshokos declaration to arrest them ...Timing is important in everything so based on this I can say conveniently their arrest was politically motivated
yah, it's right as far as looting public money is politically motivated!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Daviddson(m): 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
EFCC and their fearlessness, and good disregard for chants and cries of "witch-hunting".... Carry on, you've our support.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by SalamRushdie: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
oladeebo:

yah, it's right as far as looting public money is politically motivated!

You have not even heard the charge yet and you are already finding them guilty in your zombie court

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by tuniski: 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Efcc should have arrested finance minister, accountant general, CBN gov, NIA,NSA for the medical tourism of buhari!

69 Likes 11 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by vedaxcool(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Till the day you can make this sort of excuse for the average Nigerian and the poor.... grin that the police arresting them is politically motivated then you are just a looter sympathizer. EFCC has arrested an abettor of looting take heart.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Omeokachie: 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Political EFCC

He declared interest in the presidents job, and they set the dogs on him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Okoroawusa: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Let the drama begin!

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by 9jvirgin(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ekiti State is dead financially and economically and this eediot is contesting for presidency. These guys have gone ahead to even loot common sense out of that state. Fayose in his mental problem state of health will soon blame Buhari and cry witch-hunt and the children of hatred and corrupton will support him.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by ZombieTAMER: 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
If one is in APC
He is a saint
He is safe

This is buhari pighting corruption

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by 9jvirgin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2017
vedaxcool:

Don't mind them, it baffles me how a sensible individual supports a criminally minded eediot like Fayose just because he insults Buhari, anyone who insults Buhari is a messiah to these guys.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by josephine123: 5:27pm On Sep 28, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Antipob777(f): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Is Buhari scarred of Oshokos candidacy already ? I am beginning to see that if care is not taken all the parties will be forced to endorse Buhari candidacy on 2019 just like the days of Abacha grin grin.. These are indeed previous times for Nigeria and Nigerians ..God protect us all

Shatap if you don't knew what to spoke. What concerns Buhari and the arrest.

Why not wait and heard the reasons they were arrest before spoken rubbish.

You IPod pigs and idiots always spoken rubbish like illitracys.

Shameless iPod pigs

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Antipob777(f): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
If one is in APC
He is a saint
He is safe

This is buhari pighting corruption

See how you just spoke rubbish. I'm sure you are an iPod terrorist.

Why not told us why they were arrested before you spoke this rubbish

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by IkpuMmiri(f): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
best news!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by vedaxcool(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2017
tuniski:

Efcc should have arrested finance minister, accountant general, CBN gov, NIA,NSA for the medical tourism of buhari!

cownu zombies on the loose ... Just as cownu sat in his god forsaken father's parlor and chanted referendum without any meaningful step to engage the eye services representatives to present bills to that effect so also this unknown entity is making senseless pronouncements that shows Cownurhea is real.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Antipob777(f): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2017
9jvirgin:
It's high time they start arresting all the criminal elements holding down the destiny of Ekiti and throw them into jail. These guys have gone ahead to even loot common sense out of that state.

God bless you sir, you spoke my mind but the iPod terrorist are busy here spoken rubbish.

They dranks paracetamol for another men's headache.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by Antipob777(f): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

See them, enemies of the state always support looters and spoken rubbish as usual.

Why not wait and let efcc told us why they were arrest.

You just type like an illitracy

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by 9jvirgin(m): 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Is Buhari scarred of Oshokos candidacy already ? I am beginning to see that if care is not taken all the parties will be forced to endorse Buhari candidacy on 2019 just like the days of Abacha grin grin.. These are indeed previous times for Nigeria and Nigerians ..God protect us all

Come, take this N100. Go and buy sense, tell them to give you a functional one.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by 9jvirgin(m): 5:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Who is supplying your weed? It has been mixed, you are brain dead.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by tuniski: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2017
vedaxcool:

cownu zombies on the loose ... Just as cownu sat in his god forsaken father's parlor and chanted referendum without any meaningful step to engage the eye services representatives to present bills to that effect so also this unknown entity is making senseless pronouncements that shows Cownurhea is real.
Sick!
Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by vedaxcool(m): 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2017
9jvirgin:

Don't mind them, it baffles me how a sensible individual supports a criminally minded eediot like Fayose just because he insults Buhari, anyone who insults Buhari is a messiah to these guys.

They live a sad and miserable existence that revolves around hate and uncouth behavior.

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by vedaxcool(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2017
tuniski:

Sick!
Yes you are?

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by ZombieTAMER: 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Antipob777:

See how you just spoke rubbish. I'm sure you are an iPod terrorist.

Why not told us why they were arrested before you spoke this rubbish

If telling you the truth makes me a terrorist..... I will gladly die a terrorist

But drum it into your ears that if fayose was an ally of buhari and an APC member.... They never born the EFCC officer wey go enter him domot

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by ZombieTAMER: 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
vedaxcool:

They live a sad and miserable existence that revolves around hate and uncouth behavior.

Hope you are here to tell us how fayose buried billions in ekiti grave yard

Re: EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration by ProWalker: 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ngene44:
Yolubas should allow the north complete their tenure. I smell another Abiola in making

You are done shouting biafra today?

Governor Ikpeazu Dances Like Never Before To Celebrate His Reelection. Reactions / NNPC Pushes For Fuel Subsidy Removal / Thugs Attack INEC Collation Center In Edo, Destroy Election Materials

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50