Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Passengers In First Class Lounge Caught Nicking 20+ Cans Of Beer In Their Bags - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Passengers In First Class Lounge Caught Nicking 20+ Cans Of Beer In Their Bags (720 Views)

Nigerian-born US Pilot Addresses His Passengers In English,Yoruba & Pidgin (vid) / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Passengers In First Class Lounge Caught Nicking 20+ Cans Of Beer In Their Bags by SageTravels: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY6tU2SzQiU&feature=youtu.be

I always find it super cheap and off-putting when a hotel club lounge has water to pour into cups, and no bottles you can take away.The same is true of airport lounges: a proper premium class lounge should encourage you to take away a bottle for the flight

I also understand the conundrum when some of those passengers abuse the system. Some Airport lounge used to offer unlimited complimentary items to top tier elites until some people started ordering one of everything on the menu. And passengers will even stuff copious amounts of packaged Tillamook cheese into their laptop bags in the airport lounge.

Even knowing this, I’m still surprised at the behaviour of a couple of passengers visiting the British Airways Galleries First Lounge at London Heathrow Terminal 5 on Friday.

We noticed two persons grabbing a lot of beer and putting it in their bags. They had some round trips to the bar and even stopped to get more when leaving (all within 3-4 minutes) They noticed me filming, but looked like they couldn’t care less. Guess they nicked 20+ cans and 5 bags of crisps.

Photos

https://www.sagetravels.com/beergate-two-passengers-caught-camera-nicking-20-cans-beer-chips-airport-first-class-lounge-2/

1 Like

Re: Passengers In First Class Lounge Caught Nicking 20+ Cans Of Beer In Their Bags by SageTravels: 5:05pm On Sep 28, 2017
lalasticlala , mynd44 seun Justwise
Re: Passengers In First Class Lounge Caught Nicking 20+ Cans Of Beer In Their Bags by josephine123: 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2017
na wa ooo
Re: Passengers In First Class Lounge Caught Nicking 20+ Cans Of Beer In Their Bags by Nbote(m): 5:32pm On Sep 28, 2017
Dey definitely didn't pay for those first class tickets demselves.. Let dem kukuma enjoy d unlimited package it comes with
Re: Passengers In First Class Lounge Caught Nicking 20+ Cans Of Beer In Their Bags by periphetes: 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2017
What's the big deal, they paid for the goods and service. To book first class as got lot of benefits. One of it, is what they are enjoying now.

But wait oo, If the passengers don't take them, who will? grin grin grin it's paining the staff no take home for that day. cool
Re: Passengers In First Class Lounge Caught Nicking 20+ Cans Of Beer In Their Bags by Jagermeister(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2017
The world would be a better place when people just effing mind their businesses.

Now I can't mind my business by telling you to mind your business because you didn't mind your business when you were supposed to mind your business.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Interesting Facts About Life And The World / Trump's Unfair Crackdown On Visa Overstays / Train Traveling From Lagos To Kaduna De Railed Yesterday At Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.