Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams (49904 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / DELSCOTECH Student Dies In Motor Accident Days After Her Final Exams (Photos) / Bells University Student Celebrates 5.0 GP In Her Final Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Sixaxis: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmn!! "I C, I C, I C"..

grin
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by okonja(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
Vini Vindi Vinci
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by martineverest(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
lastempero:
Y always d female ?
because they are slayers of English
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Arysexy(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2017
A
F
O
N
J
A

B
L
E
A
C
H
I
N
G

O
L
O
D
O
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by osazsky(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
she just cancer English.u gave English cancer
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by jaz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
The university should withdraw her certificate cos I can't imagine how she wrote exams and passed for a minimum of 4 years.
By the way, which of the higher institutions produced this quantity
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by damola1: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
dfd
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by ololo12: 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
I'll borrow what an old time nairalander, by the name of Sagamite would say. She's a product of a failed educational system lol!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Eazie351(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2017
I CONCUR
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by juddexy2(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Fine girl like this
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by fk001(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
You guys should just correct her.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Akalia(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Virtually just about every beautiful girl in Nigeria-especially on nairaland is inept academically and intellectually. SMH.

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Indeed, she has conquered English.

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by delishpot: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2017
Maybe it was just a joke. The rest of her write-up seemed quite good. Maybe na the way Dem dey take joke for school she use write.

2 Likes

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Adaumunocha(f): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2017
Autocorrect bleep up..
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Adaumunocha(f): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Akalia:
Virtually just about every beautiful girl in Nigeria-especially on nairaland is inept academically and intellectually. SMH.
Fallacy.

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by hidhrhis(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
I don't know what is wrong with our ppl here in nigeria instead of u to correct her u will now be posting it everywhere besides d English is noteven our language u guys go come dey act as if say na Ur fore father's language

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by enesty77(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
It's out of jubilation. We mustn't keep noticing everything.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Lanry1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Ok oh
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Onorie(f): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Na autocorrect jor...lol grin cheesy
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by 2lateBiafra: 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
This ENGRIS, I DEY SALUTE

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by YINKS89(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sewiously she juz broke ma heart. sad
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Nov6(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
To God be the glory
What is I come..I came and I concer
babe the thing weak me oooo, somebody will come out to say it is abbreviation...
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
martineverest:
which school she graduate?.......I guess its tai solarin university. ...na so dem dey. speak english

Is tai solarin a polytechnic?

Or they now spend 3years in a university
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Babyurgly1(f): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
MhizzAJ:
To God be the glory

What is I come..I came and I concer
new slang. wink
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Peterosky(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2017
I wanted reasoning within the boundaries of Op who believes that the Lady made a blunder. But after reading through the whole write up, I came out with the understanding that she is really a graduate who only felt that a little humour was needed in her celebration. Only that the Op needed to
pick out mistakes where he was supposed to see humour. Op, biko repent for the kingdom of God is not smiling at you for this.

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by alcuin(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
What's wrong with Nairaland Admin? What's the point of pushing this thrash to front page? Do you want her to commit suicide or what?

Who among you have not made mistake before?

What's the big deal?

Make una take time oh.
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by bobnatlo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2017
Abeg na which school be that naa.
U know they said if u educate ur child in private school he'll u disgrace privately. And if in public school ur disgrace shall be publicly.
Abeg my people na which school grin
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by Babyurgly1(f): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
martineverest:
which school she graduate?.......I guess its tai solarin university. ...na so dem dey. speak english
make ur comment in English.

1 Like

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by bizza45: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
writing your final exams no b d wahala but no d carryover u pack b d problem

Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by LordIsaac(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
Heaven only ƙnows what exactly she conquered! cheesy
Re: "I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams by sunday1989(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
The right expression is 'I came, I saw and I conquered. Rest in peace, the already "dead" educational system of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UTME: Candidate Who Hid Phone In Her Pant, Arrested (Photo) / 2011/2012 Nov/dec Nabteb Result / 7 Nigerian Universities With The Strongest Alumni Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.