Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:45 AM

Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power (19837 Views)

Southern Nigerian Governors Call For Devolution Of Powers / House Of Reps Approves Devolution Of Powers To States / Senate Rejects Devolution Of Powers To States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by Marsnizz: 6:46am On Sep 29, 2017
ben4ever:
Restructuring or Referendum
The defination of referendum and restructuring pls.If we really know the meaning please.because it will go a long way to enlighten the poor masses who are not literate like you.So,if you want us to take you serious and believe that you know what is simply the full meaning of the two words you mentioned above,start by defining the two "R". TIME :2 hours 30 minute
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by dokiOloye(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Marsnizz:
you started well but the mention of Nnamdi is where i know your thinking is one sided
With talk like this,do U think a northern dominated national assembly will ever agree to a peaceful restructuring of this country?
In d absence of that,which option is left for a lover of freedom and good things if not secession?
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by ben4ever(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2017
Marsnizz:
The defination of referendum and restructuring pls.If we really know the meaning please.because it will go a long way to enlighten the poor masses who are not literate like you.So,if you want us to take you serious and believe that you know what is simply the full meaning of the two words you mentioned above,start by defining the two "R". TIME :2 hours 30 minute

Whoever has access to nairaland also has access to Google
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by kikake: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Those benefiting from the status quo have spoken ... grin grin.its clear the north doesn't mean well for Nigeria

And as the Yoruba and Igbo fight each other for which of the two gets a better crumb, what Kano and Katsina states alone say remains a law in Nigeria.

More than 90% of Yoruba do not understand that land mass is not used as yardstick to create new political units in a country formed by many regions. So north gets away still with the twenty new political units which northern soldiers forcefully created in one northern region, but allowed only seventeen units in two southern regions. This particular structure of 36 states and Abuja makes northern politicians derive political over-representation to lord it over all of Nigeria.

If Igbo say restructure or dissolve the country of unequal partners, Yoruba shall respond with hostility that Igbo wants to seize the oil wells in the non-Igbo southsouth.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by victorDanladi: 7:29am On Sep 29, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You can now see the reason why I support iPod but y'all are too emotional to see the big picture. Ipob is a means to an end. Their agitations made a lot of things to happen. People are now seeing that one Nigeria is a fraud and the biggest scam. Fine, we Yorubas have been advocating for restructuring long since before kanu came on board but we cannot deny the fact that Ipob agitations played a key role in making states and Southerners to stand up and speak in favour of restructuring.

But you guys were so happy that the military dealt with ipob. you were having hard on about the military invasion and killing of unarmed protesters. Y'all happy about the demise of Ipob.

Now, that ipob have been decimated, what next? I wonder why you guys don't know that this military invasion was a tactics by the Hausa Fulani to kill every agitation and demand for restructuring. They thought ipob is making people to speak up and demand for justice. They see it and know that impact of ipob. Ever since that Ibadan summit, The north has been unsettled. They made an unanimous decision to eliminate KANU once and for all, damning all consequences. Now it is done and y'all are happy.

it's fine. Mark my words - we should all kiss restructuring good bye. Once again, the southerners have lost. note this.

Funny enough, when someone speaks the real truth, you're always keen to say they're not Yoruba. isn't this surprising that a statement such as this is coming from you:

"Those asking for Biafra are far much more sensible than my Yoruba people that are asking for regionalism.
Nigeria is all about crude oil!"

So what makes you different from me and Alcatraz?
We should also start questioning your Yorubaness since that's all you do when slapped with hard facts.

cc.Alcatraz005
Blackfase

support restructuring or break up in your own way not IPOB,if you're truly yoruba.Igbos are anti-yorubas and they dont hesitate to insult pastor Adeboye,osinbajo and yorubas in general.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by kikake: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2017
ColonelDrake:

You can now see the reason why I support iPod but y'all are too emotional to see the big picture. Ipob is a means to an end. Their agitations made a lot of things to happen. People are now seeing that one Nigeria is a fraud and the biggest scam. Fine, we Yorubas have been advocating for restructuring long since before kanu came on board but we cannot deny the fact that Ipob agitations played a key role in making states and Southerners to stand up and speak in favour of restructuring.

But you guys were so happy that the military dealt with ipob. you were having hard on about the military invasion and killing of unarmed protesters. Y'all happy about the demise of Ipob.

Now, that ipob have been decimated, what next? I wonder why you guys don't know that this military invasion was a tactics by the Hausa Fulani to kill every agitation and demand for restructuring. They thought ipob is making people to speak up and demand for justice. They see it and know that impact of ipob. Ever since that Ibadan summit, The north has been unsettled. They made an unanimous decision to eliminate KANU once and for all, damning all consequences. Now it is done and y'all are happy.

it's fine. Mark my words - we should all kiss restructuring good bye. Once again, the southerners have lost. note this.

Funny enough, when someone speaks the real truth, you're always keen to say they're not Yoruba. isn't this surprising that a statement such as this is coming from you:

"Those asking for Biafra are far much more sensible than my Yoruba people that are asking for regionalism.

We should also start questioning your Yorubaness since that's all you do when slapped with hard facts.

cc.Alcatraz005
Blackfase

Yoruba is asking for regionalism just for passing time, until oil proceeds may not flow much. Regionalism cannot work anymore. You can't ask a Yoruba from Ekiti or Lagos to return to Ibadan as regional capital

Neither can you expect an Owerri man who is used to seeing that every development in Imo must be meant only for Owerri capital city to return to Enugu for regional capital.

Those agitation for Biafra were right, because it is not possible to restructure Nigeria politically anymore.
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by omohayek: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2017
obonujoker:
We yoruba muslims support our muslim lords
Do you mean "Yoruba Muslims" like Tinubu, Aregbesola or Ajimobi? If not, then who exactly? Are idiots like you (and the foolish individual who gave you a like) so immune to facts and filled with hate that you need to reflexively repeat the same old false rubbish every single damned time? Or are you suffering from Tourette's Syndrome, and can't help but spit out these inanities no matter what the topic?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by omohayek: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2017
kikake:

And as the Yoruba and Igbo fight each other for which of the two gets a better crumb, what Kano and Katsina states alone say remains a law in Nigeria.

More than 90% of Yoruba do not understand that land mass is not used as yardstick to create new political units in a country formed by many regions. So north gets away still with the twenty new political units which northern soldiers forcefully created in one northern region, but allowed only seventeen units in two southern regions. This particular structure of 36 states and Abuja makes northern politicians derive political over-representation to lord it over all of Nigeria.

If Igbo say restructure or dissolve the country of unequal partners, Yoruba shall respond with hostility that Igbo wants to seize the oil wells in the non-Igbo southsouth.
Here we have another Igbo ethnic bigot spouting "statistics" made up out of thin air to support his hatred. How exactly do you know that "90% of Yoruba" support anything in particular? Did you carry out polling or something? How are you able to "know" such figures when I as a Yoruba person don't know them myself?

It's time idiots like you shut up and realize that your obsession with blaming Yorubas for all your failures breeds the very antagonism that has made the two groups unable to work together even on matters of shared common interest. You can't be obsessively blaming a group for everything under the sun, and even using outright lies parading as "facts" to slander them, then expect them to join hands with you on anything: this is something that ought to be obvious to a child, but so many of you Yorubaphobic grievance-mongers and professional victims lack even that minimal level of emotional intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2017
dokiOloye:
Ladies and gentlemen,I present to U the real enemies of Nigeria.
The ppl who always oppose every step to move d country forward.
The ones who cyclically kill fellow Nigerians in religious/ethnic violence,yet shout 'one Nigeria' d most.
Nnamdi Kanu is obviously d man who saw tomorrow.

He's just finding out
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2017
sarrki:

Kanus is the way that leads to destruction

He wants other tribes killed

He preach hatred

He wants to cause genocide

This one is from kano....even if you explain to him till tomorrow he will not understand it.....same way I find it difficult to understand their presidents English same way he finds it difficult to understand common sense

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by obonujoker(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2017
omohayek:

Do you mean "Yoruba Muslims" like Tinubu, Aregbesola or Ajimobi? If not, then who exactly? Are idiots like you (and the foolish individual who gave you a like) so immune to facts and filled with hate that you need to reflexively repeat the same old false rubbish every single damned time? Or are you suffering from Tourette's Syndrome, and can't help but spit out these inanities no matter what the topic?
Ode.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by omohayek: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2017
obonujoker:

Ode.
Just as I thought, another idiotic IPOB nutjob with nothing upstairs other than a few recycled insults.

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by obonujoker(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2017
omohayek:

Just as I thought, another idiotic IPOB nutjob with nothing upstairs other than a few recycled insults.

Modath... leave me alone
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by omohayek: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2017
obonujoker:

Modath... leave me alone
You need to either check into Yaba Left or resume taking your antipsychotic medications if you think I have any idea who that is. A person who wants to be "left alone" doesn't go around spewing ethnic and religious hatred on a public forum.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by obonujoker(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2017
omohayek:

You need to either check into Yaba Left or resume taking your antipsychotic medications if you think I have any idea who that is. A person who wants to be "left alone" doesn't go around spewing ethnic and religious hatred on a public forum.

grin
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by modath(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2017
obonujoker:

Mo... leave me alone

I'm not your nightmare, it's your subpar IQ, work on improving that....You have Joke in your moniker , hence I treat your constant rants as mere infantile jokes.....

The only reason you are getting this response from me is cos of the highly cerebral Omohayek that you have decided to foolishly take on.... Don't do it boy!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by obonujoker(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2017
modath:

I'm not your nightmare, it's your subpar IQ, work on improving that....You have Joke in your moniker , hence I treat your constant rants as mere infantile jokes.....

The only reason you are getting this response from me is cos of the highly cerebral Omohayek that you have decided to foolishly take on.... Don't do it boy!!!!!

I know you are the same person as omohayek..... ok
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by CHANNELStv2020: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2017
PARASITES
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by chukuli(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2017
hear what someones father just said
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by deedeedee1: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
ColonelDrake:

cc.Alcatraz005
Blackfase
I have never been in support of One Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by Basic123: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
omohayek:

I WONDER OOOO.

THE ONLY PERSON THAT HAVE SPOKEN AGAINST RESTRUCTURING SO FAR IS A YORUBA CHRISTIAN..OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN OUTSPOKEN IN SUPPORT OF IT IN THE PAST FEW WEEKS ARE YORUBA MUSLIMS TINUBU,AJIMOBI AND AREGBE.

THE ISLAMOPHOBES HAVE FORGOTTEN THAT THOSE WHO ACTUALLY FOUGHT BIAFRAN CHRISTIANS DURING THE CIVIL WAR ARE CHRISTIANS LIKE THEM:GOWON,AWOLOWO p,JEREMIAH USEIN AND OBASANJO.

AND THE STUPID ISLAMOPHOBES AND BASTARD ABA MADE YORUBAS WILL BE LIKING THE UNINTELLIGENT,UNREASONABLE AND ILLOGICAL POST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by Babacele: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
modath:

coughs while you are busy upgrading some folks medulla, remember to upgrade my belle with the "oyinbo masa' wey you take celebrate your baiday....HBD Mo.

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by modath(f): 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
Babacele:
coughs while you are busy upgrading some folks medulla, remember to upgrade my belle with the "oyinbo masa' wey you take celebrate your baiday....HBD Mo.

Baba oooo cheesy cheesy

Enter wozap nah....Been a while... wink
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by deedeedee1: 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2017
kikake:

Yoruba is asking for regionalism just for passing time, until oil proceeds may not flow much. Regionalism cannot work anymore. You can't ask a Yoruba from Ekiti or Lagos to return to Ibadan as regional capital

Neither can you expect an Owerri man who is used to seeing that every development in Imo must be meant only for Owerri capital city to return to Enugu for regional capital.

Those agitation for Biafra were right, because it is not possible to restructure Nigeria politically anymore.
Bro, ori yin wa nbe. This is just the simple truth. Nigeria can never be restructured. Those castigating me here dont know what is about to hit them.
I really feel glad when i see Yoruba realist like you. I am not alone afterall. You dont need anybody to tell you Oil and Sea is what is keeping Nigeria as one. When these resources (especially oil) are no more, the Northerners will lose interest in Nigeria.
You need a bottle of stout.
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
sarrki:

Kanus is the way that leads to destruction

He wants other tribes killed

He preach hatred

He wants to cause genocide
come ooo....this man are you sure you are a complete human being ? Is your brain perpetually damaged or wot
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by Babacele: 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2017
modath:

Baba oooo cheesy cheesy
Enter wozap nah....Been a while... wink
yes ma
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by sweetgala(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Arysexy:

Go and read d aburi accord document before you start disgracing yourself here on who championed restructuring.

By the way, do u love Igbo's too much that you keep blocking restructuring since u claim they will b d biggest loser?

I can only read fear of d unknown written all over your junk submission above.

Go read Obafemi Awolowo's book back in 1944
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by sweetgala(m): 10:04am On Sep 30, 2017
deedeedee1:

Please spare that bullshiit about how Yoruba people are the real winners if Nigeria is restructured. Nigeria will never be restructured. You can keep deceiving yourselves. The regional government were created by the colonial government sef.
We are tired of the bullshiit!

There are some foolish beliefs that restructuring must involve state creation or return to regional states and both are false.

Any true restructuring that would be viable would return Nigeria to no more than 30 viable states further broken down to districts with mayors / LGA administrators , e.g ekiti shld bẹ collapsed back into Ondo . A good way that would satisfy political necessity would be 4 states each region
Re: Restructuring: Kano, Katsina Kick Against Devolution Of Power by sweetgala(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2017
Amarabae:
tell me one state in the north that can stand Anambra in all round development?
Is there any idp or almajiri in southeast?
Why are the north scared of restructuring? Yet you have mouth to talk about southeast,
Abia,Imo,Amambra have oil and gas, with many deposits yet to explore, tell me,is there one drop of oil in the desert land North?
You have bla bla bla yet start sweating whenever restructuring is mentioned,
tufiakwa,

Kaduna and Kano , Kwankwaso is not reputed just because he sat idle scratching his ass , in the face of BH Borno state is making giant strides

Any restructuring that does not take care of the future has failed before it has started, oil is already a devalued over supplied commodity it can not sustain a state as can be seen in Venezuela.

States are taking of increasing local content manufacturing, agricultural revolution, turning raw material to finished goods you are talking oil .. what a clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso’s Kano Visit: Dambazau Heads Security Committee / NSCDC Arrest Wife Of Boko Haram Leader / President Buhari observes Juma’at prayers at the Grand Mosque ahead of the OIC s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.