Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

PAUL-NATHAN UDEZE Denies Accusations Of Being A TAGITE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PAUL-NATHAN UDEZE Denies Accusations Of Being A TAGITE (679 Views)

Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing / Leke Adeboye Denies Osun Election Comment: 'Na Lie, I Checked If I Was Hacked' / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PAUL-NATHAN UDEZE Denies Accusations Of Being A TAGITE by NewAgeAkanbi: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2017
BREAKING NEWS!!!
PAUL-NATHAN UDEZE denies accusations of being a TAGITE

We can recall that since this week there has been “RAGE” everywhere about the man PAUL-NATHAN UDEZE! There has been accusations and counter-accusations concerning his “SHIFT” to the group even the devil feared – THE TAGITES.
REV. DR. PAUL-NATHAN UDEZE denies being with the TAG and from the investigations carried out recently, we found out that it’s JUST A MER MISUNDERSTANDING which has been resolved.

Dr. Udeze can NEVER go to his vomit and that he will FULLY with the TST Family. He has vowed to continue to fight with the TST family and to see to it that GOD gives His Church VICTORY.

Therefore, disabuse any information about PAUL-NATHAN UDEZE joining Chidi Okoroafor faction. Disabuse any information that he has been sold out. He is still with the TST Family.

Finally, let us stop fighting one another but correct each other in love. This fight is not flesh and blood. It is a spiritual matter and DISTRACTION cannot be allowed to come to limelight.

Long Live Rev. Prof. Paul Emeka
Long live TST family
Long live AG-Nigeria

- Ambrose Ikonne

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Upload Video On Nairaland / No Liars In Heaven - Paul Ellis / 7 Strange Religions Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.