Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Become Partially Employed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Become Partially Employed (1914 Views)

You Will Be Employed And You Will Be Paid On A Weekly Basis / Don't Bother To Go For Physical Verification If You Are Already Employed. / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Become Partially Employed by MCLION1(f): 7:46am On Sep 30, 2017
Re: Become Partially Employed by burkutu: 8:31am On Sep 30, 2017
boborneyor:

That's why I said you should G O O G L E the site because I don't see a reason why I should start answering your questions when you have already zero your mind towards answers.I'm not forcing you to do oh.Thank you

Relax bro, I have G O O G L E D the site. It is not looking good my man. nothing comes up.

A reputable company must have a site that is up and running 247. That can't be said about your recadmedia.

Anyway, a cached version of the website shows the address of the 'company' to be Cotounu Crescent, Zone 6, Wuse, Abuja. But no real address to locate the building in Cotounu crescent.

phone numbers: 09096433147, 08094744327

email: support@recadmedia.com

And I wasn't too surprised that there is no Recadmedia Inc in Corporate Affairs Commission's database.

So, you are not forcing me to invest 3k, but I'm sure you definitely understand if somebody refuses to remain silent where a POSSIBLE scam is spotted right?
Re: Become Partially Employed by CellTabRepair20: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Month ends today!
In all thy getting get wisdom and understanding says the Holy book. It simply means, invest in knowledge! Month ends tomorrow.Get on board the train for financial freedom! With just three (3) Months to the end of 2017, have you finally gotten that job yet or still waiting? B4 the year winds up make real cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices. Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* and see how useful it is for your training needs.

See link below
Re: Become Partially Employed by esherizdan(f): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2017
burkutu:

Relax bro, I have G O O G L E D the site. It is not looking good my man. nothing comes up.

A reputable company must have a site that is up and running 247. That can't be said about your recadmedia.

Anyway, a cached version of the website shows the address of the 'company' to be Cotounu Crescent, Zone 6, Wuse, Abuja. But no real address to locate the building in Cotounu crescent.

phone numbers: 09096433147, 08094744327

email: support@recadmedia.com

And I wasn't too surprised that there is no Recadmedia Inc in Corporate Affairs Commission's database.

So, you are not forcing me to invest 3k, but I'm sure you definitely understand if somebody refuses to remain silent where a POSSIBLE scam is spotted right?

I wish people will be wise.This is notin but ponzi scheme in disguise.very soon people will register and d so called company will disappear with their money.

Re: Become Partially Employed by esherizdan(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2017
I wish people will be wise.This is notin but ponzi scheme in disguise.very soon people will register and d so called company will disappear with their money.
Re: Become Partially Employed by epitoms(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Question An Interviewee Asked Her Interviwer / Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. / How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.