Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. (1914 Views)

I Am Available To Do Any Kind Of House Chores / Get Paid ₦7,000 Tonight To Submit Pictures Of Gigantomastia Cases In Nigeria / Ibadan City: Job Oppurtunities, Buying, Selling And Inquiries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by npowerng: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2017
Tonight, all night, we are available to take your phone calls and answer your inquiry on social media.
Remember, you can log in from 11.30pm tonight to check your pre-selection status.
Follow instructions carefully!
#NPowerNG

Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Where to the Link for pre selection status
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 21, 2017
Where to the Link for pre selection status check
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by npowerng: 2:50am On Nov 21, 2017
Poshriel:
Where to the Link for pre selection status

Visit www.npower.gov.ng .
You might be having difficulties in checking the list, Due to the rush and network Jam, You can check back in couple of hours.
Thanks for your patience

1 Like

Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 21, 2017
Npower
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by Banter1(m): 5:14am On Nov 21, 2017
Is this a scam or what? Any one able to check?
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by lunacol(m): 5:23am On Nov 21, 2017
RebelChip:
Nigeria is fvcked up and fvckking Cursed. So after 3 months, this is the best they can come up with? Tufiakwa.

GOD Curse the day you brought me to Nigeria. Worthless Nation.
Why the curse.Remember this Npower program is just a paltry sum of N30k for two years volunteer work not even permanent.I understand your frustrations but believe no matter the situation you shall excel and wax stronger whether you are npowered or not.Yes this is not the Nigeria we have been longing for but bro always be happy no matter the situation and do not entrust your happiness to anyone because it will create a boundary to your happiness. Work hard ,make waves ,break boundaries,emancipate from the mental subjection that Nigeria will provide a job for you and see yourself never cursing the day you came to Nigeria.The key to your happiness is in your hands.Exploit your potentials.

4 Likes

Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by lunacol(m): 5:31am On Nov 21, 2017
Banter1:
Is this a scam or what? Any one able to check?
They are overwhelmed by the massive hit by expectants. Same thing occurred in 2016.I believe they are working to make the site accessible for checking the list.
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by saint047(m): 5:35am On Nov 21, 2017
I have nothing to say
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by laribari(m): 6:12am On Nov 21, 2017
All night? Na winch work?
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by kcwitch(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2017
I got a message of selection via SMS and a not selected still appears online. What's wrong? Even after checking with my BVN
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by sweetkevisco(m): 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
npowerng:
Tonight, all night, we are available to take your phone calls and answer your inquiry on social media.
Remember, you can log in from 11.30pm tonight to check your pre-selection status.
#NPowerNG

I got the congratulatory sMs from npower,but on the website i was not preselected.
What does this mean?
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by npowerng: 11:03am On Nov 22, 2017
kcwitch:
I got a message of selection via SMS and a not selected still appears online. What's wrong? Even after checking with my BVN

Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by npowerng: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2017
sweetkevisco:

I got the congratulatory sMs from npower,but on the website i was not preselected.
What does this mean?

Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by timmyblast(m): 11:14am On Nov 22, 2017
npowerng:
#NPowerNG
please help check this: 08066880963
Re: Tonight, All Night, We Are Available To Take Your Phone Calls And Inquiries. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 3:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Hello @ npowerng well done. My RLG MATE device developed a fault.
Please, where can I take it to in Ibadan to fix it?

(1) (Reply)

A Career Opportunity At Amazon Energy / How Do you Feel When You Run Out of Cash And No Source Of Income / Kpmg Is Recruiting Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.