Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Lagosparty Is A Fraudster - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Lagosparty Is A Fraudster (1076 Views)

Sommydisaster Aka CHIEF NWOSU STORE Is A Fraudster / Asomugha Nnamdi David (mendy31) Is A Fraudster / THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2017
He better returns the money a desperate friend of mine paid to him.He just deactivated his account. I know he has created another account to defraud another person.
attached is his whatsapp profile picture
cc: Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun

1 Like

Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by TDonald: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2017
Who be lagosparty?

1 Like

Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
TDonald:
Who be lagosparty?
He is on nairaland. He has deleted his profile
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by TDonald: 9:23pm On Sep 28, 2017
sirlop:

Give us the gist now

1 Like

Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
TDonald:

Give us the gist now

A friend contacted me for paypal funds. i told him i didnt have upto the amount he was looking for cos i had sold mine earlier. He was desperate cos he needed to complete the payment on a website and today was the deadline.He desperately contacted lagosparty and he told him he had paypal funds. They reached a compromise and he told my friend to pay him. Due to network issues, my guy transferred cash into his friend's FCMB account to pay lagosparty. Unknowing his friend who he was using his card called another person to help transfer the cash to the devil's account since my guy wasn't getting any lucky with his own card. He called my guy to let him know of his plans, but my guy didn't know cos his phone was on silent.
Lagosparty suggested He sent his cousin's gtb. They mistakenly credited the two accounts. Now he has blocked my friend. He has even blocked me too. He didnt send the funds. He has refused to refund my guy. The worst is that he has deactivated his nairaland account.
Lagosparty account details: 7782176498
Diamond Bank
Jabos Ola
His cousin's account details:
Ajisafe Deolu
Gtb.
i have all screenshots of what happened.
pls mods, help notify others of this useless scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 6:29am On Sep 29, 2017
mods, pls notify others
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by FiveNaira: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2017
I know the guy that useless fellow duped. He has just explained everything to me. Sometimes I wonder how people can be so heartless. He meant only good towards you when he contacted you. You could have simply told him you couldn't help, but the evil in you - which has ultimately condemned you to eternal misery- felt it would be "sweet" to prey on a man in distress; a "maga" ....SMH. You not only duped him, you also delayed his plans (I wouldn't want to say dreams). When we see people jumping from church to church; madmen roaming the streets, not all of them are to be pitied because we do not know what they had done to be where and what they are. It's a pity. Because you preyed on a man in distress, know this, Ola Jacobs, Ola Jabos, Deolu Ajisafe affiliated to the moniker LagosParty: MAY YOU NEVER KNOW PEACE THIS LIFE AND BEYOND; WHEREVER YOU MAY GO, WHEREVER YOU MAY BE, GOOD THINGS CEASE TO HAPPEN TO YOU AND YOUR GENERATION UP!

I have told my guy off, he should have known better; not all Nairalanders are worth saying so much as a 'hello' to; they are humans after all. The heart of man is indeed wicked! Some humans shouldn't have had the privilege to roam earth!

Modified....
Please mods, I beg you to not edit or remove my post. This guy deserves a curse. To warn others to steer clear of him.... this is the thief's number: 08100870271. The number still connects. People, when you see that number, do one or both of two things: Curse him or run for you lives!

1 Like

Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2017
The guy is a cause to his generation. ive gotten the details he used in registeting the line through a friend that works with mtn. i will see what i can do with it. For duping a man in distress, he is doomed for life.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Last warning OLA Jacobs. Ive obtained all ur details and i will use it to track u down. I swear with my identity, i must track u. U better honourably return that money.
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by dicksonadams(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
Guy you for no. Reveal your plan na , now him don't know your next move
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
dicksonadams:
Guy you for no. Reveal your plan na , now him don't know your next move
Its a warning. i like warning people b4 i strike. He who has ears shld hear. He can know my next move, but i have everything to nail him.
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by twinskenny(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
nawaoo
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by dicksonadams(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
sirlop:

Its a warning. i like warning people b4 i strike. He who has ears shld hear. He can know my next move, but i have everything to nail him.
well done be surprised that after you spend money travel find am go him house... And no still see am
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 5:48am On Oct 04, 2017
dicksonadams:
well done be surprised that after you spend money travel find am go him house... And no still see am
Why are u this concerned? Do you know him?
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by dicksonadams(m): 7:51am On Oct 04, 2017
sirlop:

Why are u this concerned? Do you know him?

No... Just want him to be brought to justice...
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2017
dicksonadams:

No... Just want him to be brought to justice...
ok.. good
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by voyy: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2017
sirlop:

the guy na real scammer. i called him pleading wit him to refund d money or settle with d victims, he was just hanged d call nd later picking but won't talk. i guess d guy believes in himself nd tinks he can never be apprehended.
Re: Lagosparty Is A Fraudster by sirlop(m): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2017
voyy:

the guy na real scammer. i called him pleading wit him to refund d money or settle with d victims, he was just hanged d call nd later picking but won't talk. i guess d guy believes in himself nd tinks he can never be apprehended.
Don't mind him. Its just a matter of time.

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Phone For Sale note 3 / OCTOBER LAPTOP DEALS UPDATED!!! COME IN NOW / Iphone 7-32gb New For Sale 110k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.