Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster (2007 Views)

Convert A Blog Website Into A Native Android App With The Best UI/UX / Get A Blog Wuth Professional Theme For Just 2k / Does Google Adsense Still Approve Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster by ducane: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
pls I need help on D name of template wizytech is using also genechy.co is using pls I need help
Re: Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster by FitnessDoctor: 11:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
ducane:
pls I need help on D name of template wizytech is using also genechy.co is using pls I need help

Go to the blog, right click and click view page source, just scroll through the page source slowly and you will see the name of the template... Also you can simple click Ctrl + U to open page sourde
Re: Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 29, 2017
ducane:
Template Name : News 52
Author : MS Design
Author URL : http://msdesignbd.com

get it here http://bloggertemplates20.com/

if you need to set up your blog you can pm me
Re: Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster by ducane: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2017
pls WaT of ogbongetutorial.ga and techandseo.ga
Re: Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster by jiggar(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2017
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Please all, I'm also trying to see if I can get on the trend, but I am stock with a major issue.

Well, difficult for a starter like me, but maybe, easy for others. Now, the problem(s) is/are, the tabs on my blog (writerstide..com) are not opening. The only one, which tends to open (sitemap tab) displays an error.

I have created pages, it doesn't reflect on the bars, the way I want them. I have no iota of idea what to do next. I am OK with the way the tabs are located, I just want them to open, when clicked.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster by bobojoshua(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2018
FitnessDoctor:

Go to the blog, right click and click view page source, just scroll through the page source slowly and you will see the name of the template... Also you can simple click Ctrl + U to open page sourde
Re: Help On The Template A Blog Is Using pls webmaster by c1b4(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
ducane:

Follow this link to download the template https://www.tipsrush.com/2017/10/download-wizytechs-template-for-blogger.html

(1) (Reply)

Hello World!!! Online Graphic Design Training / Advertise Your Business/website Online For As Low As 1,500 NGN / I Am About To Be Duped. Webmasters Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.